A Night Together

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bears? In this so-called forbidden forest? Minwoo thought. The Bear was walking slowly behind you; Minwoo didn't know what to do.

Am I imagining things? He thought. But then, it's not an illusion. "I've got to do something," he whispered to himself and then ran behind you without thinking. That's when you turned around, surprised to see him and the angry bear behind and then afterwards, the bear raised its claws and scratched Minwoo's back. Minwoo groaned and hurriedly held your hand into his then he ran with you away from the bear as fast as he could.

You were blank at that moment; you couldn't believe what you just saw and what just happened. The bear was running after the two of you, your heart was racing and you felt like stumbling on the ground when you saw the blood on Minwoo's back.

"Run faster!" He yelled at you, his voice and eyes scared.

You two found yourself lost in the middle of the forest and afterwards, the bear lost the two of you. Minwoo panted and sat on the ground with his back leaning on the big tree. The rain was harder than earlier and you could hear lightning sounds.

You looked at Minwoo worriedly, his hand stained with blood since he touched his scratched back.

"Minwoo-yah, what are you doing here?" you suddenly asked and regretted asking it. You should have thanked him.

"Are you really stupid? I just saved your life and you're asking that kind of question?" Minwoo asked, annoyed.

"I'm sorry. If you got hurt because of me... And thanks."

"Aish. You are so careless, I see. I shouldn't have followed you."

You got annoyed too. "Right, you shouldn't have followed me! This wouldn't happen to you if you didn't follow me! You're so stupid. What do you want me to do now that you got hurt? I seriously don't know what to do. We're already lost and it's raining. What to do now? What if you will die?" You voice cracked and a tear rolled down your eyes.

"Are you crying?" He asked, "Ya! I should be the one crying here; can't you see I'm hurt? And besides, I'm not going to die. This is just minor injury that hurts a bit, okay? We just need to find a place to stay. We're going to get sick if we stay here."

You sobbed silently; Minwoo rolled his eyes and covered his ears with his hand. "You are so annoying," he blurted out. 

Then you two heard the bushes rustling, you wiped your tears and looked around.

"What's that?" Minwoo asked, suddenly scared. "Don't tell me it's the bear again!"

"Hello kids." An old woman said behind. You and Minwoo turned to look at her. She had white hairs, her face looked really old as if she is 90 years old, she didn't have any teeth anymore and she was holding a cane and an umbrella with her.

"How come two lovers are out here?" she asked, "it's raining. Come, let's go inside my house and I'll make tea for you."

So you and Minwoo did. The old woman's house was made of wood, the yellow lights , and it has one bathroom. The living room, kitchen and the bed is in the same room. Minwoo didn't like it and felt more uncomfortable especially when the old woman named Kija said, "You two can sleep here too. I have one extra bed mat where you two can sleep together, one extra pillow too and if you want to take a shower, there's also one extra towel. There's also one white T-shirt and one pants in my cabinet, my ex-husband owned it the last time he stayed here. That's when he was 40. And for you, young girl," she turned to you, "I have lots for you. You ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter