Valentine's Prom Part 2

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After putting on your simple strapless blue dress in the School's bathroom, you went outside with your backpack and found Ljoe with his back on you.

"What are you still doing here?" You asked and he turned around, shrugging his shoulder.

"Guarding." He simply replied and offered his hand to you. "Let's go, the prom is almost starting."

"Already? How come---"

"Don't you know? We came late because of the traffic."

"You seriously didn't have to wait for me." You rolled your eyes and ignored his hand, you started to walk away but you stopped when you heard your phone ring. Confuse, you spun around and look at Ljoe. "Was that yours?" 

He shook his head and said, "My phone's ringtone is Going Crazy not Lovey Dovey by T-ara."

"Oh," was all you said as you searched in your backpack to see if you brought your phone. As far as you can remember, your father took your phone so it's impossible to be in your backpack.

Luckily, god's on your side. Your phone was indeed in your backpack.

"Omo! Here it is!" You took the phone, answered it without looking at the name. "Oh yes, what is it?"

"YoonHee-ah!" The boy on phone exclaimed. He sounded like he was from a running, like he was panting or something. It was Youngmin who called you. "Where are you? We've been searching for you but we couldn't---"

"Youngmin? What are you talking about? I'm in School. For the Prom."

"What?"

"W--why did you ask? Why would you search for me?" 

"Well---Hyunseong-hyung! Aish. Nevermind! I'll be right there!" He said and ended the call. You seemed confused as you put your phone back to your backpack.

You looked at Ljoe for the second time, pondering whatever he's thinking or if the fairy god father you met before in a dream is just really a dream. You then sighed and your heel and walked away from him.

He followed you from behind and then he suddenly grabbed your backpack away from you. You almost shouted until he raised your backpack. He was too tall and you couldn't reach it.

"What's up with you?" You asked.

"You should bring this to your locker." He said.

"I was about to do that," you jumped and grabbed your bag back. You stuck out your tongue at him and walked away to put your bag in your locker.

* * *

Wearing your simple yet beautiful blue dress, you walked in the crowd full of girls and boys in formal suits. Couples showing how they love each other, boys courting girls and girl best friends chatting.

You searched for Da Eun but you couldn't find her anywhere. You found six guys walking toward you instead.

Your eyes widened and as soon as they were almost inches apart from you, your eyes grew wider and wider.

"I thought we lost you." Hyunseong said.

"Hyunseong said you were kidnapped. He is such a pabo!" Jeongmin added.

"But anyway, we'd like to have a dance with you, Lee Yoonhee." Donghyun said, extending his hand to you.

"I want to." Jeongmin did the same and then Hyunseong. Minwoo, who was shy enough to extend his hand because he knew you wouldn't choose him, just kept silent.

"Dance with us." Kwangmin said.

"Lee Yoonhee, can I have this dance?" Ljoe interrupted, extending his hand for you to hold on to it and dance with him. You looked at the six guys now looking at you, some of them arms crossed now and some were just staring blankly and with bewilderment.

You turned back to Ljoe and gave him a bright smile as you put your hand on his palm and went on the dance floor with him. Other boys and girls also danced with their opposite with the wonderful music playing.

[ Listen to this song while reading <3 ]

The music played beautifully. You danced with Ljoe; he put one arm on your shoulder and his hand on your waist. He looked you in the eyes and smiled at you. You blushed uncontrollably and looked down.

"I know what you're thinking," he started. You looked up on him and waited for him to continue. "I have a plan. First, you dance with them. Just let them enjoy the moment. Then be honest, be you. Tell them whatever you want if you're confused or whoever you're in love with, and then game over." 

"Wow, you really sound like a Fairy God Father." You teased.

"Pardon?"

"Never mind."

"Ughh," he gritted his teeth, "Just do it. Trust me. I can see their faces when you chose to dance with me. The face of jealousy and embarrassment."

"Ya!" You hissed and purposely stepped hard on his right foot. 

"Aish!" He hissed back. "Why did you do that for? Just go, okay? Aish, I didn't do anything to you. Just giving advices," he clicked his tongue and let go of you. Before walking away, he smiled, waved goodbye and said "See you around."

And then he was gone with his bunch of friends. Okay, so... That was weird. Why would he give me an advice when he first saw me in the magazine? He is not even the Fairy God Father I was talking about. You said on your mind and turned to towards the six guys. You know who they are...

"Okay so," you mumbled to yourself while facing them. "Hi." You greeted, waving your hand in front of them.

"You look beautiful." The six of them chanted in chorus. Your cheeks were red as a tomato when they said that cheesy word. To get out of it, you shook your head and held the hand of Donghyun.

"I'll dance with Donghyun-oppa first, okay? I have something to tell him." You told him and went on the dance floor with Donghyun. Donghyun actually felt relieved that you chose to dance with him first, not knowing what you were going to say when the two of you dance... for a while.

"I'm really really sorry that I can't like you back, Donghyun-oppa." You directly said to him while dancing. Oh my God, did I just simply say that? You thought and gently bite your lower lip.

"W--Why not?" he stuttered.

"I...I already love someone else..." You confessed. "It's not you..." The last three words weren't loud enough for him to hear clearly, but he was looking at your mouth and immediately understood what you meant. 

Feeling really guilty, you felt like crying in front of him but when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter