Steal Him

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin's P.O.V.

I blamed myself of all that happened. All I remember is that YoonHee got shot by my father and now she's in the hospital, struggling for her life. My father shouldn't have done that. Now I can't face her anymore, but I want to wait for her, to be sure that she'll be safe.

I couldn't control myself anymore; I punched the wall with my fist as hard as I could.

I hoped that she'll be fine.

A moment later, her father and stepmother as well as HeeJoo rushed to the hospital.

I wasn't alone anymore.

Mr. Lee kept on asking me questions of what happened, but I could only stare at him in space. How could I tell him that she saved my life? And that it's my father who did this to her? I felt ashamed, I couldn't speak. HeeJoo was there to at least comfort me, and I was sure I saw a tear escaped her eyes. Is she crying for YoonHee? She should care for her, that's what I thought.

An hour had passed already and that's when the others arrived. Minwoo, Jeongmin and Suzy arrived at the same time. Once they were there, Jeongmin leaned against the wall, burying his face with his hands while Minwoo tried to hold back his tears, only he couldn't for it kept falling down his now pale cheeks. Suzy was calling someone, probably Rebecca, to let her know about the accident.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and stared at it. I should call Kwangmin as well; let them know about what happened. But I couldn't even move my fingers to dial his number, not even my mother's. Instead, my hands started trembling and my phone fell on the ground.

"Oppa," HeeJoo called and hastily picked up my phone. She pats my back, murmuring to me but I couldn't help but just stare on the white floor with sweat falling from my forehead and panting breath.

"Oppa, she's going to be okay..." She murmured then hugged me tightly. It only made me cry.

It was just a while ago when I pushed YoonHee away. I pushed her away...

A while ago when I saw her bloody body lying on the ground while I did nothing but look at her.

She's going to hate me more now than I ever expected before. Then there will be no chance for us anymore.

My heart raced so fast, I couldn't catch my breath anymore. And soon I can't remember anything because I out and there was only darkness I see.

"Hyung..." I opened my eyes slowly, hearing my younger twin's voice calling out for me. He was standing by the hospital bed I was laying at, looking down at me with sad eyes.

"Kwangmin-ah..." I recalled what happened earlier, or was the other day? I wasn't that sure. It felt like it's another day already. I glanced up at my brother and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm glad you're awake. You've been asleep since yesterday." So, I'm right. Today is another day. He grabbed a white chair and placed it on the bed beside me then he sat there and clenched his hands together.

"How is YoonHee?"

"I'm worried about her. She's not awake yet. She also lost a lot of blood. Fortunately, the bullet wasn't too deep so they managed to save her. The doctor said she might wake up today. It's already 10:00 P.M. so yeah; everyone's waiting for her and about father..." Kwangmin gulped and shut his eyes closed, it seemed like he wasn't ready to tell me. I held his hand, as if I can support him no matter what, slowly sitting up on the bed to face him.

"What's wrong?"

"He's gone." Kwangmin blurted out, opening his eyes now watering with tears. "He's dead, hyung." He smiled weakly at me. Even I wasn't sure what to feel at times like this. My father has mental disorder, he killed YoonHee's mother and now he almost killed YoonHee. Should I be mad? I should. Even if he's my father...He betrayed my mother, my brother and I. He betrayed us all, and he's a monster. I hate him because he deceived us. Still, I feel bad for him...I feel bad he's gone for sure.

"It's for good right?" Kwangmin asked, drops of tears run down his cheeks. 
"..." I couldn't say anything. I just wiped away his tears with my thumb.

"I'm still glad that YoonHee's safe even if we lost father. At least we still have her alive." He added. "I thought I was going to lose the person I love -" he stopped when he realized what he just said. It hit me. He loves Yoonhee, and I love her too. We both know that...but then again. We can't start a war of whoever she loves most. Kwangmin looked down, his face turning red. "I mean...my friend...I didn't want to lose her because she's my friend."

I went out of my hospital room and changed back into my clothes. I checked inside YoonHee's room and found her still asleep. Donghyun, Hyunseong, Da Eun and the others were asleep as well. Only her father was awake, emotionlessly looking out the window.

"Mr. Lee," I called and he turned to me, smiled slightly and looked away again.

"About what happened," I added hastily. "I'm sorry."

"Are you apologizing because...she saved your life?" He asked. I froze. I froze because he knows already. People who witnessed what happened might have told him, or someone else’s did. He knows and I felt guilty over the fact that I should be the one lying lifelessly there not YoonHee. I thought her father would blame me, hate me...but it's like that. "She loves you, I understand that. So, I hope that, you do too..." He said in almost a whisper. "Let us wait for to wake up."

"Y-yes..." I simply replied, my voice breaking helplessly.

Then I stared at her unconscious body again. As I clenched my fist, tears rolled down my face and I rushed outside not knowing what to do.

* * *

I started drinking in the bar, instead of watching and waiting for YoonHee to wake up...All I did was tried to forget about the pain I was feeling.

It's not helping.

It's only making things worse.

Only making me angrier to myself.

It's only making me worried to death for her.

She's going to wake up today. It should be today.

But it's already 12:00 P.M.

What should I do?

And then if she wakes up, what am I going to say to her?

Thank you for saving me from my father?

For God's sake, she almost died saving me.

What should I say? YoonHee! Are you out of your mind? Why did you do that?

I should scold her shouldn't I?

But I can't.

I can't even imagine that.

How can I get mad to my savior...? 

"Hyung!" Kwangmin shouted. I turned around in alert and found him coming towards me, smiling while holding a bottle of soju on his right hand. "What a coincidence!"

Why is he here too? This is bad. We can't be here together.

I am here, he should be with YoonHee. Be there because he loves her. What? No! What am I thinking? I don't know. I don't know what's happening. What am I doing? What am I thinking? What about Kwangmin? 

He just sat beside me, and started drinking and laughing.

"What a coincidence!" He repeated, louder. "I always can't believe we both like the same girl. It's not like I only like her, I dream of her too...Weird right? Then go crazy because of her. Like I feel we're destined to be together, when your heart says it's her. Not wanting her to be with another guy. This only makes things complicated... Ouh, I love soju." He sang and then laughed.

I ignored him and continued drinking my own soju. I finished the first bottle then another.

"How much have you finished already? I finished 27 bottles!" He declared. My eyes widened in surprise. "Coincidence right? It's the same with our birthdate! Kyaaa~" 

"27 bottles?!" I shouted. "What do you think are you doing? You co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter