Youngmin's Final Decision

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHILE reading<3

 

(Flashbacks)

When Youngmin was about to leave the hospital, someone grabbed his arm. He spun around and saw that it was Kwangmin.

"Kwangmin?" The moment he saw Kwangmin's face, he was pondering whether he should tell him or not but then Kwangmin already knows.

"Hyung," Kwangmin said and stopped holding his brother's arm. "Why are you leaving?" he asked, "Shouldn't you wait for her to wake up?"

"What do you mean? You--- You know?"

"Yes, I did. You saved her."

"Can you watch her for me please? I have to leave."

"She's going to ask---"

"Can you tell her you were the one who saved her?"

"What?"

"I just don’t want her to know, I don’t think that will be any better."

"Hyung..."

"This is my decision. I have to stay away from her, but if I settle things with HeeJoo I will come back to her."

"Because HeeJoo ordered those men? Hyung, this is unforgiving. You saw what they did to YoonHee, and it's all HeeJoo's fault."

"How do you know that HeeJoo---"

"I asked those fools who did it to YoonHee. And I'm sure you know about it, so don't hide it from me anymore."

Youngmin sighed and put a hand on Kwangmin's shoulder.

"I'm not going to hide the truth. But I think it would be better if YoonHee doesn't know her stepsister ordered her people to do it to her, not yet." Youngmin said. 

(End of Flashbacks)

 

Kwangmin watched you sleeping while he was sitting on a chair beside your bed. You were full of bruises; you whole body aching after being beaten. You were having nightmares in your sleep, back in the warehouse.

Kwangmin thought you were having a nightmare, so wanted to wake you up but instead he just held your hand and clasped them together with his.

Meanwhile, Youngmin went back to the Restaurant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter