Bar Incident

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A man suddenly grabbed Minwoo’s arm harshly, turning him around and punched him in the face really hard that it made the drunken Minwoo knocked down on the ground. Everyone panicked and you could only bend over, shaking Minwoo roughly.

Youngmin who had witnessed everything, went to the man and tried to fight with him after what that man had done with Minwoo. It wasn't supposed to be like that, Youngmin had been thinking of punching Minwoo himself but instead, a man out of nowhere, who looks like a gangster did that to Minwoo. What for? Fun?  

That man called his friends and there were seven of them. A fight began, more like wrestling. Hits everywhere. Jeongmin, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Kwangmin and Youngmin fought with those gangsters. How did they even come here?

They were too violent, you could only shout for help and ask them to stop but they won’t listen. It gave you pain inside seeing them fighting with ---- your boys. Moreover, they were losing. Who wouldn't? They are not gangsters for God's sake but they didn't even mind fighting against manly, evil and violent gangsters.

"Stop it!" You shouted again, pleading for them to stop as you were looking at the strangers inside the bar. They were panicking as well, some running out screaming. You found a bartender call someone - although you could hear nothing, the fear in his eyes says that he was calling 911. You only wished they could arrive earlier. 

Youngmin was rolling on the ground, a big man trying to twist his arms like a stick. Luckily, Youngmin got away by throwing a bottle of beer on the man's head. The man started bleeding, backing away. Youngmin stood up, he didn’t know what to do. He doesn't know how to fight like in action movies, judo or anything like that. All he probably knows is throw random things at that gangster.

As you watched the other fighting, falling on the ground while other people were out and a bartender whining about the damages. Minwoo slowly gained consciousness, he looked at you and obviously, he was still not on his right mind.

"What is happening? Why are we in this kind of place?" He sits up slowly and gave a dumbfounded expression when he saw the wrestling. "Are we watching TV?" He asked.

"Minwoo-ah, stay here okay?" You told him and quickly jumped down the stage, taking one last glance at Minwoo before taking a chair and throwing it at the back of the man who was about to hit Kwangmin's face again. The strange man groaned in pain, turning his head at you and the corner of his mouth twitched up.

He was about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter