Feelings

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Get lost..." he whispered and touched your cheek. You were too dazzling, he couldn't take his eyes off of you.

"No. Just stay," he uttered and suddenly remembered something.

Flashbacks

"Oppa!" Suzy called him and hugged him. He hugged her back. "I miss you," she said. 

"I miss you too," he said back and gently pulled away from her hug. "Should we go?" he asked.

"Of course. Harabeoji wants to meet us again. Oh, and he said we should sleep there."

"Me too?"

"Of course. You're like my best friend, Oppa. Besides, you promised you won’t lay an eye on other girls, just me. So, to avoid you from being dazzled by other girls, you must come with me and look at me until I met. Okay?" She held his arm and walked together in the hallway.

End of flashbacks

I promise myself I won't be mesmerized by other girls, just you Suzy. Minwoo thought. But what's happening to me right now? I can't take my eyes off of her. She's beautiful.

Meanwhile, Kwangmin and Jeongmin found Youngmin unconscious on the ground. The rain had already stopped when they found him and brought him back in the museum. The museum also had guest rooms so they decided to give Youngmin a rest in the guest room. He was having a fever and he kept on saying your name while he was unconscious.

Kwangmin was sad to see his brother like that, Heejoo was too but she was also irritated because he kept on saying "Yoonhee-yah".

"What is he doing? He left to look for Yoonhee? Aish!" Heejoo hissed, "I hate Unnie."

"Aren't you even worried about her? She is your stepsister!" Kwangmin yelled at her.

"Don't shout at me!" She narrowed her eyes at Kwangmin, "I'm not worried about her, happy?"

"How can you be so heartless?"

"Because she's heartless too. She broke Youngmin's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter