Start over

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minwoo slowly opened his eyes and the first person he saw was you. 

"Who are you?" He asked in a sheepish voice then he shook his head and ruffled his hair, "I mean, I know you but why are you here?" 

"W-well," you stuttered, "Jeongmin asked me to watch you." 

"Why? Why you? Why watch me?" He looked puzzled as he sit up, "what's wrong with me?" he looked around the infirmary, "why am I here? What happened?" 

Why does he have a lot of questions? You said in your mind. 

"Ya!" He glared at you, "answer me!" 

"We--well... Y--you... collapsed," you stammered, afraid that he'd scold you when he remembers about the text message he received. 

"Why?" He asked and remembered it. His eyes widen in surprise, "where's my cellphone? Did you see the message?" 

"No!" You lied. 

He sighed with relief, "good, give me back my cellphone." 

His cellphone was just in your pocket but you couldn't get yourself to give it back to him. 

What if he notices the message is gone? What if he gets mad? Oh my, you said nervously in your mind. 

"What? Where's my cellphone? Hurry, give it to me!!!" He yelled. 

"You don't remember anything else you told me about it?" You asked. 

"I told you 'what' about it?" He asked then you looked away and slowly pulled out the cellphone from your pocket, "Ya! Hurry, why are you so slow??!!" he added while watching you pulling out his cellphone. 

"Just a second," you whispered nervously then he snatched it away from you. You were stunned. "Wait!" You yelped. 

"What's wrong with you? You look like a psycho," he said and opened the inbox of his cellphone. He pressed his lips together and glared at you. "You," he said in an unpleasant and rough voice, "where is Suzy's text message??!!" he yelled at you and almost kicked you but Jeongmin held his leg to stop him from kicking you. 

"Ya! Minwoo-ah! What's wrong with you?!" Jeongmin asked, surprised and annoyed. "You wouldn't kick a girl, wouldn't you?" Then he dropped Minwoo's leg. 

"I have to go," Minwoo said coldly and walked out of the infirmary. 

"Hey!" Jeongmin called him but Minwoo already stepped out, "Aish! What's wrong with him?" 

You sighed then Jeongmin looked at you. 

"Hey," he greeted. 

"Uhm, hi," you greeted him back, "so, class is over already? I didn't hear the bell rang." 

"Maybe because you were fighting with Minwoo," he joked and laughed. But since you didn't laugh, he stopped laughing, "Just kidding." 

"Oh, okay." 

"So, I have to go, you should go too," he continued, "by the way, my girlfriend is really pissed off. She even confronted the girls who talked to me to keep away from me so now girls are keeping away from me. So, yeah, I'm afraid Suzy would confront you this time and tell you to keep away from me. Ha-ha, just sharing. Well, I sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter