A huge lie you thought was fun

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The days passed pretty fast. The next morning, you were already with your things for the swimming tournament. You haven't practiced yet but you promised yourself you will practice once you get there, even if you tire yourself.

An hour later, you went to school with HeeJoo and went directly to the school bus. You sat beside Da Eun and chatted with her for a long time until you arrived in the airport. While in the airport, Youngmin suddenly scooted next to you. He was wearing sunglasses and had one of his hands tucked in his coat's pocket.

"Where's HeeJoo?" You asked.

"Shhh," he shushed and looked around. "I think I lost her."

"What? Well, she might be left out. You need to find her!"

"Relax," he smiled widely at you. "She'll be fine."

"Youngmin-ah..."

"Aish," he started arguing to himself. "There are too much people, it's making me nervous."

"With your condition like that, why did you even volunteer to come in the first place?" Rolling your eyes while clicking your tongue, you ignored his whines.

"Aren't you even worried?" he asked while pouting. You looked at him in the corner of your eyes and quickly blew out a deep sigh. 

"Don't you pout at me; you're not cute at all." You walked ahead of him but he continued following you. You walked faster and faster until you bumped with Minwoo who was heading your way.

You gasped in surprise and glanced down at his notebook that fell. He just smiled and picked it up.

"Omo! Minwoo-ah, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-" You didn't finish speaking when he put a finger on your lips.

"It's okay," he whispered.

"Y-ya!" Youngmin grabbed Minwoo's hand away. "Don't touch her like that."

Minwoo just looked up at Youngmin innocently and you gently poked Youngmin to calm him down.

"He only touched me...Don't act rashly."

"Don't worry, I won't do it again." Minwoo cut in and you saw moist in his eyes. He smiled at both of you and started running back outside.

"Where is he going?" You asked.

"He left something in the bus. Let's wait for him, okay?" The teacher said with delight.

When you lowered your head, you found a small sheet of paper and read what was written there.

'It's hard to take a role in someone's life when you're not even part of the script'

"Did Minwoo write that?" Youngmin asked, taking a peek at the paper. You slightly pushed him away and folded the paper tinier, putting it in your pocket. 

"Youngmin-ah, why don't you just go and be with HeeJoo? I'm sure she's having evil plans again because you're not around him and I don't want to get involved. Don't get near me anymore. You already have HeeJoo and you already moved on with her, remember? So, don't come near any other girls besides her. Understood?"

"I-" He froze for a second and kept his voice low. "I know...And yeah, I hate it... I've moved on, but Yoonhee-ah...You still sneak into my mind."

"I don't do that. Maybe you do that to yourself; I never sneak on someone's mind. Stop accusing me!" You felt yourself blush at that very moment, turning your back on him so he wouldn't notice. 

"Oh! Minwoo-shi, did you find it?" The teacher asked Minwoo when he came back, Minwoo just shook his head.

"Let's just go. I can look for it later." He half smiled and he walked ahead everyone and the rest followed his lead.

While on the plane, you were sitting alone but then Youngmin sat beside you.

"Why are you here again?" You asked, raising an eyebrow. "How about HeeJoo?" 

"Enough of talking about her. It's annoying," he clicked his tongue and instantly pointed at HeeJoo who was now sitting with the teacher. "Teacher forced her to sit with her because teacher wanted HeeJoo to do a special project since her grades are low."

You bit your bottom lip to keep yourself from laughing. While looking away, you just smiled helplessly as you watched out the beautiful scenery from the window.

Having Youngmin as your seatmate while on the plane felt really comfortable. You were supposed to sit with DaEun but after Kwangmin approached the two of you, she changed her mind and sat with him instead.

She had asked forgiveness before you went on another seat and deep inside you could feel like you know why she wanted to sit with Kwangmin. Maybe she likes Kwangmin, you thought.

You didn't talk with Youngmin. Your mind says that would be a waste of saliva but your heart says you should talk to him but then again your mind won.

He just suddenly fell asleep on your shoulder and you couldn't resist his charms while sleeping. You just let him be, blushing on your own and forgetting the fact that he is sleeping on your shoulder. Your heart started beating fast as you touched the necklace around your neck, hidden with a scarf. No one seemed to notice you're wearing the necklace you had been keeping secretly, the necklace Youngmin gave you as a sign of friendship. You promised yourself not to wear it for a while, although sometimes you wear it and then sometimes you just don't.

It's not because you just feel like it. It's just that, you didn't want to forget him completely so when you miss hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter