Valentine's Prom Part 1

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After everything that happened, you felt relieved thinking that Heejoo and her fellow friends will be in detention for bullying you. Just earlier, the principal came and stopped the crowd.

The boys wanted to help you clean yourself but you said you can handle yourself. You gave them a quick smile and went directly to the bathroom where you found DaEun crying on the floor. You stopped and closed the door, looking down at her. She was holding a mop and beside her was a bucket of water. She was assigned to clean the bathroom after the bullying incident.

You wanted to ask her what's wrong, but even so, you were mad at her and only wanted to hate her. You jolted by the betrayal of your own friend.

Continuing what you were about to do, washing your face with the water from the pipe while taking glances at DaEun. You found her looking up at you with red puffy eyes.

At least, give me an explanation. You wanted to tell her that but you couldn't. You began biting your lower lip and wiped your face with your towel, then removing the egg stains on your uniform. DaEun finally spoke.

"I'm so sorry," she apologized. "I didn't want to do it."

What does she mean? If she didn't want to do it then why did she? You had a lot of questions in your mind; wanting to ask her those but instead you just waited for her to continue.

"HeeJoo forced me." She finally said. You jolted upright, staring down at her in disbelief.

"She threatened me...She had some men with her...She said they would hurt me if I don't do it to you..." She welled up, still staring at you. She only wanted your forgiveness and that you would understand her. She in fact, wanted to stand and hug you right there so that she can feel better, she wanted to help you clean your uniform but before she could do something else, you rushed out of the bathroom and head to the cafeteria where HeeJoo was assigned to clean. 

You stood behind her, clenching your fist. How could your own stepsister do that? Threatening an innocent person and all that... Using men to hurt her? HeeJoo is so unbelievable.

HeeJoo, who got exhausted after a five-minute cleaning, turned around wiping her sweat. She saw you standing in front of her so she quickly stood firm and calm. She raised an eyebrow and acted cool by putting one hand on her hip.

"What do you want?" she asked.

What I want? I want to punch you so badly! You shouted inside your mind. HeeJoo just stared at you, curious and confused and at the same time she was scared what you were about to say or do.

And then there goes your punch, landing on her nose. She stumbled on the floor, her nose bleeding. She screamed when she touched her bleeding nose and everyone gathered around along with your grandfather Hodong, who arrived on time.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?!" Hodong shouted and looked at you. You tried to move, wishing that Hodong couldn't have seen what you just did to your stupid stepsister. Nevertheless, Hodong grabbed your by the arm and forced you to come out with him. 

* * *

It was then the worst day of your life. Grounded.

Being grounded seemed like forever. The first day and so on, you were treated like a prisoner but at least you get to be in your room all by yourself without HeeJoo to bother you.

You don’t get to go to school, you don’t get to eat breakfast and every lunch and dinner, Hodong would bring a tray of lunch and dinner to your room and put it on top of your small coffee table. You would ignore him and at that time, really hated him to death because he and the others wouldn't believe you are innocent or they just think punching HeeJoo's precious nose was too much than being bullied with eggs.

No cellphone, laptop or TV. Just you and the wall in front of you. Frankly, you can just open the window and runaway but you wouldn't do that either. Your grounded time will only last after the Valentines Prom so you just had to wait.

Just that... You didn't want to wait. Not because you wanted to dance with the six boys but because you wanted to clear things up with them, you also wanted to be there when Youngmin's going to be there. Because you knew Youngmin's panic attack is back and it would be hard for him if ever he comes to the Valentines Prom.

A week had passed and the next day would be the Valentines Prom. It would be held at School at P.M. You leaned against the window, questioning yourself if you should go.

You haven't been talking for a week. For God's sake, your throat is feeling really dry.

Finally, you have decided to escape. Anyway, it would only take a day and you're back like in Cinderella.

You scurried t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter