Being Jealous Part 1

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minwoo was rushed to the hospital. The paramedics ushered him through the through the glass doors of the emergency room, wheeling him into a stretcher. You, Youngmin and the others who had followed after the ambulance were asked to wait outside.

Please hang on, Minwoo-ah. Hang on. Please be safe. You thought all over and over again, holding your necklace while praying in your mind.

Everyone was freaking out. Suzy was now conscious after passing out and she had been holding on Jeongmin's arm the whole time. After the teacher had called Minwoo's parents, she sat back saying that they won’t answer their phone. The teacher then started crying, blaming herself for not being careful.

Everyone was blaming themselves. All they could think about was for Minwoo to be safe and fine.

It was taking too long... Everyone was waiting anxiously for any news about Minwoo's condition. Three hours had passed already and there was still nothing. Another hour passed and finally the doctor came out of the emergency room.

"Is he okay?" All of you asked in unison. The doctor put a wry smile on his face.

"He is fine now. He got stabbed in the back but luckily, it missed any important part in his body. He just needs some rest now until he gets better. He should stay and rest for long since his body is really weak now. I see he also got a bruise from an animal which is also at his back...So it might get worse even if he moves a little." The doctor notified.

* * *

Minwoo reluctantly opened his eyes. His breath was halting when he saw you sitting next to his hospital bed. Seeing him awake, your face brightened.

"Minwoo-ah! You're awake!" You couldn't stop yourself for being so glad that he is finally awake. You embraced him tightly, showing him how worried you are and just how much you care for him.

It was already 10:00 P.M. and you decided to stay and watch him until morning. The rest went back to Jeju Island but Youngmin also stayed with you, as well as Jeongmin and Suzy. Suzy was sleeping on Jeongmin's lap, it's just so impossible to make her go when she won’t let go of Jeongmin, making Minwoo as an excuse that they are best friends.

The teacher brought the others with her, although they wanted to stay, the doctor asked them that they will only allow a few visitors and four people was enough. They left anyway, to prepare Minwoo's things and take care of him the next morning and by then; you would start practicing for the tournament.

There's only five days left before the week ends.

"What happened?" Minwoo tried to stand up but then he groaned in pain. You gently pushed him back to bed, telling him what had happened. "I was stabbed?" His eyes widened. He couldn't believe it. "I don't remember," his eyes widened once more when the memory of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter