Save Me

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You slowly fluttered your eyes open, and saw the light. You turned to your left, with your visions still blurry and your whole body aching. You were surprised to see Kwangmin beside you. He was asleep while hugging your hand and his head lying peacefully.

"Kwangmin-ah..." You muttered his name and remembered what happened back in the Warehouse. You remembered when they beat you, and when someone carried you in his arms. You remembered opening your eyes, but everything blurry. You can't be sure who it was.

However, with Kwangmin beside you, you thought you knew who saved you.

Kwangmin opened his eyes and glanced at you. He looked so happy to finally see you awake.

"YoonHee-yah, you're awake!" Kwangmin exclaimed happily. "What a relief. Your parents and harabeoji are coming here."

"Kwangmin-oppa," you smiled at him, "you were the one who saved me right?"

Kwangmin stunned.

"I'm glad you were there to save me. It was such a coincidence, but still I thank you."

"How can you say that I was the one who saved you? You were unconscious."

"I'm sure it's you." You said, "It was you, right?" You asked again, to make sure.

Kwangmin just nodded and you felt very happy to see him nod.

"But how are you feeling now?" he asked.

"My body still hurts a bit," you replied. "What happened to those men?"

"Ahh, I left them but don't worry, they won’t dare attack you again! Because I will always watch out for you! And...I might really beat them again!"

"That's good...But I want to know who ordered them to do that to me. It was really scary, and Heejoo-yah. She might have waited for me since she asked me to wait for her there."

Kwangmin didn't know what to say. He was just thankful that your father, stepmother and harabeoji rushed inside to check if you're alright. There was no sign of HeeJoo.

Meanwhile, Jeongmin, Minwoo, Donghyun, Hyunseong and Da Eun all heard about what happened to you. They all thought of the same thing, to visit you in the Hospital the next day. But then, the following day, you already discharged yourself from the hospital, so they didn't have the chance to visit you in the Hospital.

You stayed at home to rest. You thought HeeJoo was acting so weird lately.

"I made chicken porridge for you," HeeJoo said and gave you a bowl of chicken porridge.

You took it from her and gave her a gaze, "Why are you so nice to me lately? You made tea for me yesterday, you make up the bed, and you wash the dishes for me. Why?"

"It's only until you get completely better. Then I will stop," she said. You could see that she was sad or something, but you couldn't even picture her breaking up with Youngmin. Maybe, she's just guilty that she didn't show up the other day. You thought.

You were gone from school for three days. You received a lot of messages telling you to get well soon and asking 'how are you?’ Messages from Minwoo, Jeongmin, Donghyun, Hyunseong, Kwangmin and Da Eun. The only one missing would be Youngmin.

* * *

Saturday morning, you decided to go out and do your assignment somewhere warm and somewhere you can drink something hot and cold while making your Geometry assignment.

You went to a Coffee Shop, only a few inches away from your house. Hyunseong secretly followed you and when you stepped inside, he always saw Jeongmin getting inside following you. His eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter