Lucky Part 2/2 [Final Chapter]

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Youngmin's P.O.V.]

There's no more time left. Kwangmin informed me that by now the train must have left already. I hope not. Right now, I can't even tell whether my brother's lying or not. Whatever he's saying, it's not funny.

At least...I see him smiling now...Kwangmin actually looked happy.

After a moment of thinking, I started running after YoonHee. She's in the train station so I'm going to find her there. I took the bus and stopped by the train station. Good God, there's so many of them. People walking around, chattering about something, kids playing and parents running after them. How can I ever find her?

Right. I started searching for the train to America, United States only to find out that the train left already and in the next five hours is the next train to America. How ridiculous. This can't be. Ridiculous because the train left already. Ridiculous because the next train will be in five hours? You've got to be kidding me. That's too long. At least for me...

I had no choice. I called YoonHee on her phone. Why didn't I think of that before?

"Hello," a voice replied whose voice is definitely not YoonHee's. "YoonHee left her phone in her room. Call back some other time. She just left America tonight."

What the heck? It's her father and I can't believe YoonHee left already...

"Hello? Youngmin, right?"

I did not reply. I was too speechless, words won’t come out and my mouth was going dry. Too bad. I've never talked to her father ever since I found out about the truth. If I say yes to him, that I am Youngmin...I don't know what next he would say. Probably he would start fussing...but maybe that's just me and my negative imagination.

"Don't worry Youngmin. Our Yoonhee will be back. In a week." And with that sweet voice, he said his good-bye and ended the call.

He didn't even sound angry at me... Somehow, I felt relieve that her father is peace with me. Then again, I was disappointed that I won't be seeing Yoonhee in a week.

I shook my head and tried to look for Yoonhee again. Maybe she hasn’t left yet...but then again...it's already obvious she left already. Only few people are around and still, no Yoonhee.

"I think I just have to wait for her...or buy a ticket to America? I don't want to stalk her..." I sighed under my breath.

When I stepped out of the train station, everything was silent again. Unlike inside that train station. Even with few people, it was still noisy.

I looked up at the sky, to the stars and then to the moon. That won't work. Even if I wait for a falling star above, nothing would come down. Nothing.

Suddenly, I heard a sound of a bicycle stopping at the other direction.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Kwangmin's P.O.V.]

I went to the dressing room and change back to my outdoor clothes. I truly had fun playing in the play with one of the major role for the first time. But being with HeeJoo, practicing with her all day, it's like my mind would explode just by listening for her corrections and complains. Aish. I took a deep breath, focusing on something else. Think of something else and not her.

Just when I was about to go home, I remembered I forgot to bring my phone with me. When I went back to the dressing room, it wasn't there. So, I tried my locker. As I stared at my locker, I smiled. This is going to be the last time for now that I'm going to see my locker and in about a few months, I'll see my precious locker again. Surely, I have a lot of memories with my locker.

A letter fell on the ground the moment I opened my locker. That can't be my admirer from before right? I just realize that...I haven't even known who was sending me those cute letters and all of that time; I would just ignore the letter and the sender. How mean.

The letter landed on the ground and I pick it up just in time when someone called me behind. Before I turn around I read what was written in the piece of paper. 'I'll miss you.'

I wonder who she is. I would be ready to meet her... I wouldn't be mean to her... But I have to tell her not to miss me. That would only hurt her. Just like Yoonhee and me... I'm going to miss her, but I must not. I don't want to get hurt knowing she's madly deeply in love with my brother.

"Kwangmin-oppa!" HeeJoo snap at me again and now, I stared at her in confusion.

"What?"

"Oppa..." Awkward. I don't want her calling me oppa, but I can't blame her. She had told me earlier in the dressing room that she might try to move on over Youngmin by using me since I look like Youngmin after all. Crazy. "Oppa, will you walk me home?"

"What if I tell you I'm busy? I don't want to walk and that I'm taking the bus." I rolled my eyes.

"Even if you are busy, you can't take the bus anymore. They all left already. Can't you see the time?"

I turned to the clock above our lockers. "It's still 7:00."

"In the evening," she added as a matter-of-fact. "Now, walk with me."

"I'm not your prince anymore," I said in a low voice. "You are not Cinderella anymore."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

I took my phone and locked my locker with my keys. She doesn't stop arguing about walking with her. Still, I gave her the same answer with a shake of my head saying 'no'. As I turned my back at her and stepped out of the school, I almost hit her when she clings on me.

"I said no!" I shouted, almost slapping her off of me. I thought she was HeeJoo. "Oh, Da Eun-ah?" She looked scared when I shouted at her; I hushed myself and smiled at her. "Sorry. I thought you were HeeJoo."

"Next time, look at the person next to you, understand?" Da Eun said, blinking her eyes. I nodded in agreement and continued walking with her. HeeJoo must be at the edge of her seat right now, with fury inside her, maybe.

"Why were you so mad at her?" Da Eun questioned as she let go of my arm and continued walking with me. "You were so mad over HeeJoo...You even thought she was me."

"I don't know. She kept on bugging me. Now I know how annoyed my brother gets when he's around her."

"Don't blame her. She's just afraid she won't be able to marry anyone in the future ever since she lost your brother."

"What about you?" I turned to look at her. My way of changing the subject about Heejoo to a subject about her. "I mean, do you like someone?" I saw her look at her at the corner of her eyes, and then she just blushed red.

"I adore someone..." She whispered and burst out laughing all of the sudden. "Oh I should get going. My house is the other way!" She shouted as she waved her hand good-bye at me. When crossing the road, I saw a truck coming toward her, she didn't even notice. I don't know why but she just kept on blushing. She didn't even tell him whom she likes.

Before she gets into an accident or something, I dragged her with me as fast as I can until the both of us were in the middle of the road. I breathed heavily and she did as well.

"Are you okay?" I asked her but she just stared at me with round eyes. Stunned. "Why are you blushing?"

"Be-because...You're to-touching me." She stuttered. And then I realized I was holding a grip of her arms. Who cares? I grabbed her hand and we crossed back to the corner. As if nothing happened, I continued walking away and waited for her to follow.

"You know...I'll miss you!" She yelled behind me, I stopped walking. Not simply because of what she said but because of what I remember. The letter. The admirer. They said the same thing. They are the only two people who said those words to me when all I wanted was just for Yoonhee to say those words to me, I turned around again and met Da Eun's gaze.

Even though she hasn’t said anything yet...I knew it.

"Have you figured it out yet?"

"Huh?" It struck me myself...She's that girl sending me those letters. Though she never said anything about it, I've got a feeling it's her. It could only be her, no other. "Figured out what?"

"I like you."

Silence.

I don't remember how that silence lasted, but I think it lasted so long and yet I did nothing but stand there without words. I only watched her walking away, her back on me; she hailed a taxi and stepped in there. Like nothing happened, like her confession was erased in her memories or like my silence did not happen at all, she waved and smile good-bye to me before she disappeared with the taxi.

"I'm going to miss you too," I muttered under my breath and continued walking. By now, my brother and Yoonhee could be together happy in each other's arms. I just can't help but feel bad for myself and for Da Eun as well. However, I give them my blessing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Minwoo's P.O.V.]

"Slow down, will ya?" The bartender told me but I didn't listen to him. This is the last day I'll spend my night wasted and then go home and get scolded by either my parents or housemaid for going home late and for drinking once again. I don't care. After this, I might just lock myself in my room since there is no class anymore.

I'm going to miss them. Especially Lee Yoonhee.

I will never forget the times I spent with her... How I wish I could come back to that moment when I could have win her heart when I tried even harder.

"Tsk," I clicked my tongue, about to drink another bottle of beer but someone grabbed it away from me.

Our eyes met. HeeJoo. She smiled. She drinks it herself.

"That's my beer," I told her, and I swear I sounded like a child whose toy has been stolen from another child.

"We can share, can't we? I'm zero balance." She said, almost choking her words. I don't know what her problem is but I can see clearly. She's on the verge of crying at that very moment.

Instead of arguing with her...I let her be. We started drinking together. We were so drunk. We walked together. I don't remember clearly but she was just following me and then...we were so close. Her arm on my neck and mine on hers. We were even singing a song...Rain rain go away? Just as we were singing, it started raining. We laughed. She said she doesn't have a home and all I could remember in my memory was that...I know a big house where we can stay at. Together.

It wasn't a hotel. Don't be stupid!

It was my home.

"Why did you just got home today?! We were so worried!" I remember mother shouting when I stepped inside the house. Her eyes widened in surprise when she saw the person behind me. HeeJoo, walking to greet her drunkenly, smiling at her beautifully with her red lips and now fuzzy looking hair.

"Hi hi! My name is Lee HeeJoo! I am your son's new bodyguard!" She said those words like a child. My mother laughed at her when she heard HeeJoo said that. Probably because of how she looks right now or just the words she said sounded like little child's? Neither.

"Oh honey, let them in." My father cut in while he was reading a newspaper. He doesn't look like he minds having another girl at home at all. But no, I wanted to tell them that they should ask one of our drivers to bring HeeJoo safe home, not to let her stay at our home. No way. But before I could tell them that, I started to vomit on the floor.

"Minwoo-ah! You look horrible! Don't puke there or I'll puke on you!" HeeJoo whined like a child. She's really drunk as well as I am, but I was still a bit in my right mind at least. She's really unbelievable. She whines as if it's her house, her home or her floor.

Who cares...It won't be long. Right?

"Omo! The floor is so dirty! Mrs. and Mr.!" I saw her turned to my father and mother with worried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter