Lesson Plan from...

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You quickly closed the window and clenched your chest. You panted heavily as sweat rolled down from your forehead. 

Youngmin-ah... why? you said on your mind and you stumbled on the floor, crying and sobbing softly.

It's like someone's punching my heart. No, it hurts more than just a punch. It's like I got shot with a gun. It's like when he said I was a , it hurts. My heart hurts. Stupid Lee Yoonhee, why are you doing this to yourself?

Shortly, you recovered from crying and noticed that the time was already 7 p.m.

Your grandfather, Hodong, knocked on the door.

"Your date is waiting. Aren't you coming out?" he asked.

I don't want to go. I want to stay. But you couldn't say that, instead, you agreed with him.

"I'm coming, harabeoji," you replied and slowly got to your feet and changed your coat.

When you came out of your room, Hodong stared at you from toe to head.

"You're going to wear that? On a date?" He asked, pointing at your blue coat and inner shirt, your dark skinny jeans and a leather shoes.

"Harabeoji, it's okay. He wouldn't care about how I get dressed." You said and then Hodong opened his mouth to complain but then you rushed down the stairs and outside to avoid listening to his complaints again.

Youngmin and Heejoo who were still outside stared at you.

"Oh," Heejoo smiled at you, "are you going to your blind date?"

You smiled at nodded. "I need to go," you said while lowering your eyes and then ran away from them.

* * *

You arrived to the restaurant Hodong was talking about but you found no one who wearing a T-shirt with a harabeoji's face. You turned around in circles and finally found someone waving a hand at you.

"Jeongmin-ah?" you asked as you opened your eyes wide to make it clear that it was Lee Jeongmin. You slowly looked down at the shirt he was wearing. No wonder you didn't see a harabeoji's face clearly because the printed face was fading.

You almost burst out laughing when you saw what he was wearing, a Kingka wearing that kind of shirt?

"Come here, Yoonhee-ah," he said and smiled. You walked towards him and he stood up, gently offered a seat for you. You sat and then he sat opposite you. "I ordered coffee for you and me," he said.

"Thanks," you took one sip of the coffee and placed it back on the dining table, "I never had the expectation that my blind date would be you. Wait, is this actually a blind date or you're just going to help me out?"

"It's neither." He chuckled.

"Oh, but you have a girlfriend."

"Yeah, I know. She's one irritating girlfriend. But hey, this isn't an actual date. This is just a playful blind date because I need to help just as your harabeoji said. You want to move on? From whom? Jo Youngmin? You want to renew yoursel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter