Ugly

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Great, I wasn't planning on carrying him anyway." Da Eun pouted and turned away. Without another word, she walked away.

You were speechless by her and then you turned to Donghyun and gave him a clueless look. 

"Can you believe that?" you said sarcastically. 

"I wouldn't believe ever that you would carry Kwangmin," he said. 

"Well, I would really. I am strong, not like what you see in me in the outside. I can carry my father whose weight is 66 so how can I possibly not carry someone who needs to be carried to the clinic?" you said back, defending yourself. 

"Cool!" Donghyun said in an amused tone and walked near Kwangmin to carry him, "but I owe this guy okay?" 

After all the class, Jeongmin approached you with his car. He asked you to get inside because you two have something important to do. You didn't know where he was going but then he stopped by a mall. You followed him inside while he talked and you were looking at the cute key chains. 

"I just thought maybe you miss shopping, but the truth is I have something to tell you that I can't tell you at school or in my car because it makes me nervous and malls makes me feel better," Jeongmin began hastily, "It's about Suzy. She thinks we're dating." 

You widened your eyes in surprise and gave him a side glance. 

"You're kidding me," you said and continued looking at the key chains. 

"I'm not. She's got a picture of us and Heejoo was the one who sent it to her," he went on, "I don't know what to do. She's mad about it." 

"Just tell her the truth, but not the whole truth about Youngmin-thing. Then I'll talk to it about HeeJoo and then everything will be alright," you said calmly. 

Jeongmin sighed. 

"So, you want to buy some?" he suddenly asked. 

"No." You replied. 

"Do you want something to eat? I'll bring Ice Cream here, don't refuse. I'll be back, okay?" he said and went away. You decided to stroll around and look for more key chains but none of them suit your taste and then you looked at the hairpins and put them on and off your hair. 

Meanwhile, HeeJoo and Youngmin were also in the mall shopping. As usual, Youngmin was tired of HeeJoo for being too clingy. And then he saw you putting on and off hairpins and hairbands. 

"Youngmin-oppa, let's go to the 3rd floor." HeeJoo said and let go of Youngmin's arm when she saw a beautiful dress on a mannequin. She took glances at the beautiful blue dress, a prom dress that she dreamed to have and her eyes sparkled with it. Youngmin ignored her and secretly run away from HeeJoo. 

Youngmin went beside you and you didn't notice him at first. When you put on a white ribbon hairpin and looked at yourself in the mirror, you startled when you saw Youngmin beside you. 

"Youngmin-ah!" you stared at him in disbelief, "What are you doing here? Um, were you with HeeJoo?" 

"No..." He lied, "I was just shopping too. For key chains." 

"Really? Oh okay, then... Take your time," you said nervously, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter