The Reason Why I Saved You

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During that day when you saw personally how Jeongmin broke up with Suzy, he returned you home sadly. You felt sorry for him and felt guilty, thinking it was your fault. You turned back, but you stopped because you wanted to say sorry.

Unfortunately, he already got back in his car and had started the engine.

You blew out a deep sigh and went back home.

* * *

The next morning was Sunday. You decided to go out for a while and invited Da Eun to join you.

You two went to a Festival and really enjoyed it with her. When it was noon, you ate lunch with her and then went to see the Horror Kingdom, but the owner said every single person should pick a partner.

Hilarious. You thought.

The owner asked your name, Da Eun's name and the other people's name. The people behind you. Both you and Da Eun turned around to see who the others would be.

Kwangmin, Youngmin and Donghyun?!

Great. You thought and rolled your eyes back to the owner.

When it was time to pick a partner, Da Eun pick for her partner first. She bit her lower lip and looked at Donghyun.

"Class President," she said, "Why do I always have to be paired with you?" She pouted like a child and turned around to get inside the Horror Kingdom. Donghyun followed her without hesitation, and that leaves you with the Jo Twins.

"Since there are only three left, then the three of you should be together." The owner said, "Just remember to go to the left direction. The scariest part in this kingdom." He winked at you and gestured for you and the Jo Twins to get inside.

You crossed your arms and went inside the Horror Kingdom while the Jo Twins followed you silently.

You continued to the left direction and saw skeletons hung over the walls, mirrors with spider webs and there was also a cockroach. The insect you hate very much. You decided to make the Jo Twins walk first because you started to feel creepy because of the cockroach...

With another cockroach and another... and another.

Kwangmin secretly laughed at your expression.

"I'm tired I'm tired!" You said feeling exhausted. "Let's take a break!" You suggested.

"We have to walk a few miles before we get outside," Youngmin said.

"Oh, it's okay." Kwangmin said and pointed at a creepy looking door. "We can try that place. I think it's a place where customers can take their break."

"No way!" You protested.

"Yes way," Kwangmin said and walked toward the creepy door. He slowly opened it and you heard a scary sound that was coming from inside. You held a grip on Youngmin's arm, afraid to be alone. He smiled.

Suddenly, Kwangmin screamed.

You and Youngmin hurried inside the room where Kwangmin went in. You breathed heavily when you realized he was fine, indeed he was laughing while holding a skeleton with him and waving its hands.

"Hey look at this one," he said while having fun. "It's so cute. It can wave!"

"Don't be such an ignorant, Kwangmin." Youngmin said.

You noticed that you were still holding Youngmin's arm, and so you decided to let go and your face reddened like a red tomato.

"We should really hurry. I think it's getting dark, maybe Da Eun is already waiting for me outside." You said and turned around but then the door closed!!!

The three of you widened your eyes in surprised.

You knocked hysterically on the door.

"Anybody there?!" You screamed while trembling and then turned back to the Twins. "Someone locked us in! We have to do something!"

*30 minutes later*

Still, no us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter