Fool

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwangmin looked at Mr. Lee with round-eye. He couldn't think properly or say anything. Mr. Lee knew that he acted rashly and violently, especially in front of innocent students around. He wanted to take it all back but it was too late, he couldn't control his temper. For some reason, he doesn't want Youngmin and you to be together.

In his mind, he would prefer Kwangmin to be with you instead of Youngmin. Whatever happens, Youngmin had to marry HeeJoo because Jung and the Jo Twins parents made a deal, he didn't want to disappoint anyone, especially Jung because he loves her to death.

"I heard you like my daughter..." Mr. Lee mumbled shakily, "Then why didn't you do anything? First, you told everyone in your class you like YoonHee right?" Recalling those moments when he secretly had a heart-to-heart talk with HeeJoo, he balled his fist as if he wanted to punch Kwangmin right into his face. "You deserved that slap because you couldn't do anything to stop your brother, you could have stolen YoonHee from him...What a fool." His voice was almost a whisper, but those who were near could hear him.

HeeJoo tried to stop Mr. Lee, but obviously, Mr. Lee was unstoppable that time. HeeJoo doesn't understand either. Mr. Lee is too violent and he even slapped Kwangmin for a meaningless reason.

"Your parents, Jung and I... We made a deal that HeeJoo and Youngmin should get married in the future, and Youngmin shouldn't be in any relationship with anyone especially YoonHee besides HeeJoo. You don't have any idea what kind of deal this is, Jo Kwangmin."

What deal? Kwangmin wanted to ask, but he could only ask that question in his mind.

"You better remember what I just told you... Only a few years... Even if HeeJoo and Youngmin are in College, they will have to get married and my daughter, Yoonhee, she shouldn't interfere. Youngmin shouldn't fall in love with her; he shouldn't love her no matter what. You tell Youngmin that."

"Ajhusshi... That's impossible." Kwangmin muttered under his breath. Mr. Lee almost exploded when he heard Kwangmin's voice, it was like hearing Youngmin's voice and he doesn't like it. He's disappointed of you and Youngmin. It's not that he is on HeeJoo's side, there was a deal made and in order for that deal to be settled, Youngmin had to sacrifice... HeeJoo get what she wants... The deal would be settled.

Work, money, life. That kind of deal only the elders know about.

"Daddy! No!" HeeJoo shouted from behind, looking up at Mr. Lee's balled fist as it landed and hit Kwangmin's face. Minwoo took a step forward and helped Kwangmin, Da Eun did the same and with his friends looking at him worriedly, Kwangmin ignored them and stared at Mr. Lee in disbelief.

How could he understand Mr. Lee?

His nose was bleeding and he could taste the disgusting copper taste of his own blood. He tried not to mind although tasting his own blood; it made him feel like vomiting.

Without another word, Mr. Lee turned his back and pushed HeeJoo aside. He reached for the door and went away in the hallway.

"Kwangmin-ah, are you okay?" Jeongmin, Hyunseong and Donghyun rushed to Kwangmin, showing their concern. Even they couldn't believe that your father hit Kwangmin just because of that small reason. HeeJoo felt guilty for a second, but then when Kwangmin met her gaze, she quickly raised her chin and an eyebrow, and she crossed her arms over her chest and went to her friends.

"You little witch," Kwangmin whispered under his breath.

"Are you okay?" Da Eun asked as she helped Kwangmin wipe the blood from his nose with a nap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter