A Disaster

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You went home early because your grandfather came early to pick you up. You went straight to your room, reading the notes over and over again.

You found HeeJoo asleep with her head on her desk. You take a peek at the letter she made; it was a letter for Youngmin, for the Valentines Prom. You sighed and continued lying on your bed, hiding the notes under your pillow.

"It's hard to decide. I need help. Valentine's Day is coming near." You whispered to yourself, closing your eyes and clutching your heart. "Just kill me...AISH! Seriously!" 

The next few days, nothing much happened. You just hang out by yourself, avoiding the six of them who confessed and asked you as their date. You kept on locking yourself in the School's bathroom, waiting for the bell to ring. Sometimes, you'd hear them calling your name, footsteps all around the campus, everyone looking for you. You just covered your ears until DaEun went inside.

"YoonHee? You were here?" she asked and closed the door behind her.

You glanced up at her, your face reddened that she found you. "Hey," you said as your voice hardened. You cautiously stood up and smiled at her.

"It's dismissal already." She said.

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"You missed class."

"What?!"

She giggled and held your hand. "It's okay. Let's go out, okay? I bet you're lonely, so let's go somewhere and buy a dress to wear for the Valentines Prom."

"Eh?"

She pouted, "Why? You don't want to come with me?"

"It's not like that! Of course, I want to come with you! Come on, let's go!"

* * *

On the other hand, Jeongmin saw Suzy coming while he was talking with Hyunseong. He quickly pushed Hyunseong inside their classroom and closed the door, trying to hide himself.

"What's wrong with you?" Hyunseong asked, annoyed.

"My ex. I'm afraid of her." Jeongmin said. 

"What? Tsk. Are you serious?"

"I'm serious. She's a mad cat. Did you see how she acted in front of YoonHee? OMO, speaking of YoonHee, I bet she's got some evil plans against her!" Jeongmin exclaimed, standing up and grabbing both of Hyunseong's shoulders. "We have to stop her!"

Hyunseong saw Suzy passed by. He smirked at Jeongmin and laughed softly, as if Jeongmin was wrong.

"I don't think she's got evil plans." Hyunseong said pushed Jeongmin aside, leaving the room and Jeongmin.

"YA! Don't leave me!" Jeongmin scurried outside and followed Hyunseong wherever he goes.

"I'm going to look for Lee Yoonhee!" Hyunseong shouted and walked faster.

* * *

You and DaEun went to the mall and searched for a dress or a gown to wear in the Prom. DaEun was picking random dresses while you just keep on following her behind.

"How about this?" DaEun showed a pink short dress.

You just nodded. She looked away and looked for another dress.

"Do you have any idea that I confessed to the person I like?" She asked.

Your eyes widened. It sounded unbelievable that someone like her would confess first.

"You did? And what happened? And to whom?"

"I was actually rejected. Although he never said that..." She said in a low voice, looking down and putting her hands down. You waited for her to continue. "He's numb. I sent him a letter, asking him to be my date, but the person in his mind wasn't me. It's like my letter didn't exist at all!" She breaks out in tears, crying her heart out. 

You patted her back and hugged her. "It's okay, it's okay, DaEun-ah..." You said softly.

"No, it's not... Everything is not okay..." She cried. "I don't want to go to the Prom without him...What do I do, YoonHee-ah?"

You have no idea either. If only you could turn the six guys in your mind to ask DaEun to dance instead... Not knowing what to do to calm her down, you just continued hugging her, patting her back over and over again.

* * *

Subsequently, it was another day of School. Being grounded of staying away from Youngmin wasn't that hard the past few days. You had weird thoughts that maybe all six of them will find another date for the Prom.

Before going to School, you passed by the mall where you and DaEun went. You recalled the time she cried because she was rejected, it made you feel sad. You remembered Youngmin... When you rejected him the first time. He must have been so hurt, you thought.

All of the sudden, you heard people chattering about a boy locking himself in a truck. You turned around and found a lot of people gathering outside the truck and with its truck driver asking everyone to go away. You joined the crowd and went to the driver.

"Ajhusshi, what's happening here?" You asked.

The old man looked so annoyed. "There's a boy hiding himself in my truck. He won't open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter