My ... My Crazy ...

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You went home after that, thinking back to the way you acted in front of Suzy. Sure, you humiliated her but what's she going to do next? You had weird thoughts and it made you nervous. You shook your head and cursed yourself.

Behind you, Youngmin was running after you. He was able to stop you when he called your name. You couldn't believe he followed you all the way outside the hospital.

"Let me bring you home." He suggested. "It's dangerous walking alone."

You just looked at him in disbelief.

"Don't be too surprised," he said and continued walking. "Let's go!"

You smiled to yourself and walked with him.

Meanwhile, HeeJoo was writing a love letter for Youngmin. She wanted him to be her dance in the upcoming Valentines Prom. When she finished writing it, she sealed it inside a pink envelope and hid it in her drawer. That's when she caught you and Youngmin together.

She felt jealous and quickly hide herself behind the wall, stopping herself from glancing down the window where she could see Youngmin bringing you home.

* * *

You went inside your room which is HeeJoo's room too. You found HeeJoo sitting on the bed staring at you with swollen eyes.

"What happened?" You asked worriedly, closing the door behind you and walked toward her. "Are you okay, HeeJoo?"

"I thought I could trust you, unnie." She said in a brittle voice.

"What are you talking about?"

She started to cry, but you were unaware why she was crying.

"I told you to stay away from Youngmin-oppa... I told you I love him... I can't live without him... I asked you to save me and just stay away from him... Is that so hard, unnie?"

"HeeJoo..."

"Why were you with him huh?" She briskly stood up, taking a few steps forward and when you said nothing. She slapped you. "I hate you," she muttered under her breath.

Your jaw dropped because she slapped you, making you remember the dream you had with a magical fairy man. You glared at her and balled your fist, frustrated.

"I never said I would." You said with a fixed expression.

"What?" She asked, glowering. 

"I never said I would save you or that I can save you. Save yourself, will you?"

"Unnie, why are you talking like that to me?"

"Because you are talking to me like this."

She bit her lip and was about to slap you again. Fortunately, you pushed her wrist and slapped her. She got really flustered as she touched her red cheek, the cheek where you slapped her.

She had wild-eyed and without warning, she began grappling with you. She pulled your hair and you pulled her back. Both of you screamed and scrambled to your feet, falling on the bed, you on top then her below you, then alternate positions.

Downstairs, your father, grandfather and stepmother could hear the terrifying shrieks. They exchanged looks and when they realized that the two of you were fighting, they quickly scurried upstairs and into your room, stopping you and HeeJoo from grappling.

Your stepmother, Jung, grabbed you away from her daughter and your father also grabbed HeeJoo.

"STOP IT!" your grandfather, Hodong, shouted. He was acting like a referee, glaring at you with fierce eyes. "What the heck is happening here?!"

"She started it!" HeeJoo shouted.

"What? I didn't! You started it!" You shouted back.

"You were flirting with my boyfriend!"

"What?! Absolutely not!"

"Shut up!"

"ENOUGH!" Your father cut in, giving you a death glare, that death glare scared you, making you shut your mouth.

"You're grounded," your father said in a low voice. You saw HeeJoo smirked, and you could only drop your mouth when your father said that. "In the storage room, now!" He shouted.

* * *

You obediently went downstairs and in the storage room and waited for your father to lock you inside. It happened to you only twice and this time, it's for thrice.

You just sat on the ground hugging your knees and glancing up at the window where you can see the big tree outside of your house.

Suddenly, your phone started ringing. You answered it when you saw Minwoo's name.

"Minwoo-yah, you called---"

"This is not that Minwoo you're expecting," a man said. "I'm a bartended of 'the bar' and there's a man here, drunk and asleep. He won’t leave the bar but we're closing, I took his phone to call his parents and I didn't find a mom or dad on his phone, so I decided to call your number whose name in this phone is 'my love' "

"Oh," was all you could say.

"Pick him up here before I throw him outside and call 911 instead." He said fiercely and ended the call, not even letting you react first.

You sighed and buried your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter