Moving on

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy glared at you and put her hands on her hips. "What are you doing with my boyfriend?" she asked.

"Don't misunderstood, Suzy-ah. I told her to come because I had to tell her about what my grandfather said to tell to her harabeoji since I can't tell it to her harabeoji personally because I am scared." Jeongmin lied. His heart almost jumped again when Suzy glared at him with her eyes full of anger and jealousy. 

"Harabeoji? What's the relationship of your harabeoji to her harabeoji? Brothers?" her face suddenly brighten, "ahh! So it's true! You two are related right?" she asked pointing at the two of you with her eyes twinkling making you wonder.

"No, it's not that," Jeongmin said, "We’re not related even though we have the same surnames. It's just a coincidence that our harabeoji are mortal enemies."

"They are?" You asked Jeongmin blankly. He glared at you giving you the sign to just go with the flow. You sighed and cleared your throat.

"Ahh right," you said, "mortal enemies. So, I have to go now. Goodbye," you bowed your head at them and went away.

Jeongmin stared at Suzy for seconds and tucked his hands in his pocket, "I have to go get going too. Bye!" he said and tried to get away but Suzy caught his arm.

"What? You're leaving me?" She asked.

"Aren't you with your mother?" he pointed at her mother who stared fiercely at Jeongmin. Jeongmin faked a laugh, "and besides tonight, we're not dating because I still have a lot of homework’s to do."

"What?" Suzy asked while raising one eyebrow.

* * *

When heading home, you encountered Hyunseong with Rebecca who kept clinging on him.

Why do I keep seeing girls clinging at boys? You thought.

Hyunseong smiled at you and you smiled back. He left Rebecca behind to go to you.

"Hi," he said, "where have you been? It's dark already but you're out?"

"Ahh," you smiled, "it's because I went to see a friend. Harabeoji wanted me to meet a blind date but it turns out to be someone I know."

"Huh?!" He asked, shocked. "Blind date?! Someone you know?! Is it Kwangmin-shi??!! Aish, that ert!"

"Actually, it's not Kwangmin-shi."

"Oh," he looked at you, embarrassed. "That's good then, now my heart feels at ease." He laughed and you laughed back. 

His eyes slid to your neck, he widened his eyes and abruptly looked at you.

"Where's your necklace? You always wear that necklace but now you're not," he said from a high-pitched voice to a low voice.

"I lost it." You blurted out.

"You did? Really? Then I think the necklace I saw was yours!" He exclaimed and almost jumped with joy that finally he will be able to do something good for you.

"Really? What kind of necklace was that?" You asked.

"The necklace with a heart and written on it is YMYH! It's yours right? I'm so sure it's yours. I forgot where Omma put it though, but I will ask her again!"

"Really?" you sighed in relief, "that's a relief! Can I go get it tomorrow?"

"Sure! But first, tell me what YMYH means?"

"It's a secret!" You giggled and tapped his shoulder, "I have to go home now! I'll see you tomorrow okay? Don't keep your girlfriend waiting, okay?" you said and went inside your house. Hyunseong's mouth dropped open.

"But she's not my girlfriend!!!" he insisted and then Rebecca held his arm again, almost hugging him. Hyunseong tried to pull her away but she was too clingy on him. "Aish! Are you a sticker?!" he hissed.

* * *

You went into your room and found Heejoo asleep on the bed. The lights were also turned off. You went to the bathroom downstairs and looked at yourself in the mirror.

If you wink at guys, they will fall in love with you.

You winked at yourself in the mirror, but you failed. Both your eyes blinked and you couldn't do it with one eye. You took a deep breath and tried it once again, then twice, thrice and the last fifth turn was successful.

You have to get your first kiss.

You pouted and shut your eyes close. When you remembered Youngmin, you quickly stopped pouting and then opened your eyes. 

"No, no, no," you muttered to yourself.

You have to be a Queenka.

I will give you all the most expensive outfits for you to use after classes, I will buy expensive bags, shoes and we must change your hairstyle.

I think girls who wear too much make-up are so ugly.

"Then Heejoo's ugly?" you sighed, "she wear too much make-up but she's Youngmin's girlfriend. Aish, I don’t understand it. Use her? His own girlfriend? How is that impossible? Aish!" you ruffled your hair and then faced the mirror firmly again.

You can make Youngmin jealous and he'll get back to you!

"How can I make him jealous? I'm not an expert in that. He's the one that is always making me jealous! Aish!" you complained to yourself, "I am so stupid, Lee Yoonhee youre are so stupid. If only I didn't reject him. But still, why did you just forget about Kwangmin? Why change your heart like that? Aish! You stupid brat! I hate you! I hate you!"

Just then, Jung rushed inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter