Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwangmin sniffled, disgusted by the smell of his school uniform covered with your vomit. He decided to go back home then.

The next morning, you opened your eyes when you heard the noisy alarm clock. You tried to reach for it and stop it but then you fell over the floor.

"Ouch," you groaned and quickly stood up when Heejoo rushed inside. 

"Oh hey," she greeted, "what were you doing on the floor?"

"I fell." You replied.

"Oh," she rolled her eyes, "well, make bed before harabeoji comes inside. He's got a lot of questions for you."

"Questions? Why? Did I do something wrong?"

"Of course you did. But first of all, look around you." She said and you looked around you. You wondered which room you are in and you looked really dumb to have to think who owns the room.

"Duh, it's harabeoji's room," Heejoo said and went away. You gasped and suddenly remembered what happened last night.

"I'm here because?" you remembered everything in flashbacks, "I got drunk? Hyunseong-oppa was running after me? I was floating? I fell on harabeoji's bed? I threw up on... Kwangmin's uniform? I just laughed about it?"

Suddenly, Hodong came in.

"Well, well, well, you're already awake." He said with his arms crossed and his eyes fierce. "How was your sleep?" 

You gasped and sat back the bed. "Harabeoji, please forgive me for being careless!" you said.

"Who was that guy last night? Is he your boyfriend or something?" He asked.

"NO!"

"Then who is he?"

"Youngmin's twin."

"Who's Youngmin?"

You looked up on him, "you don't remember him? We always go here and play! Jo Youngmin, harabeoji! My best friend."

"Best friend? I thought Jo Youngmin is Heejoo's boyfriend."

"Well... I never said he's my boyfriend." You sighed and looked away, "but anyway, I have to go to school. I'm just really sorry for messing up last night, harabeoji. I will do anything you want me to do when I'm back from our fieldtrip." 

Hodong let you go without hesitation. You ate your breakfast and watched Youngmin and Heejoo walking away heading to school together. You sighed so deep and continued eating your breakfast. Your father was still asleep with Jung, while your grandfather was busying himself on his laptop. You were left alone in the kitchen, absolutely a lonely girl. 

When you finished your breakfast, you said goodbye to your grandfather and went straight to school. The school bus was about to leave when you arrived, behind it followed a cool red car. Suzy was driving and with her was Jeongmin. You sighed and ran inside the school bus. The bus was already full and non

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter