Valentine's Prom Part 3

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I...I'd like to share these chocolates with you," Youngmin extended his hand, showing the box of chocolates HeeJoo gave him.

Phew, you sighed and blinked twice at him.

"My stepsister gave it to you... I'm sure she doesn't want you to share it with anyone. Especially me." Emphasizing the word 'me', you remembered how HeeJoo gave you a death glare earlier and your heart trembled as you imagined her telling your father or maybe Hodong that you escaped from home when you're still grounded.

You gulped and lowered your eyes. Suddenly, you felt Youngmin's hand holding yours. You couldn't stop blushing when you look up at him and he smiled so bright, he put a chocolate on your hand, its size was a small circle but it sure looks perfectly sweet and expensive.

"She gave it to me so I can share this with anyoneI want." Youngmin said and also ate a chocolate. He nodded his head then he gestured for you to eat the chocolate. When you chuckled and ate it, you laughed along with him.

Just then, HeeJoo went out and found the two of you. She got really mad and shouted "Lee Yoonhee!" She didn't want you to touch or eat the chocolate she bought especially for Youngmin. Both you and Youngmin looked frightened by how HeeJoo looked like at that time, Youngmin slightly pushed you and then held your wrist, running away from HeeJoo.

* * *

HeeJoo went to go her locker; she opened it and took her phone. She was biting her lips when she started dialing your father and her father's number. When he answered, she quickly complained about you being in the prom and ruining her date with Youngmin.

"What?" Your father asked. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Your dead, he thought.

* * *

HeeJoo finished the call. She couldn't wait for your father to come and force you out and leave the prom. She couldn't wait to laugh at you and finally she can have Youngmin alone.

Da Eun, on the other hand, she had been watching Kwangmin all the time. Kwangmin was expressionless; he still couldn't believe that the person you are in love with is actually his brother. Jeongmin, Donghyun and Hyunseong think so, and the three told Minwoo and Kwangmin about it. It was too painful for them so they just kept quiet for a long long time until Kwangmin decided to go out and check you.

He wasn't expecting to see you with Youngmin, playing in the swing, laughing and chatting just like before. It felt like yesterday when the three of you were the closest childhood best friends ever until he left and went to States.

Remembering those unforgettable memories, he pulled out the red rose he had been hiding in his tuxedo's pocket. He secretly bought it earlier to give it to you as a Valentine's Day present.

So, it's actually Hyung that you like... He's so lucky... He won your heart and I lost without even a battle. He said while looking at the rose, thinking vaguely that the rose was you.

* * *

Afterwards, Youngmin went back inside with you and went directly to the five other guys he became close with the past few days while you sank beside the emotionless Da Eun at the other table.

"Wow, you're so lucky!" Donghyun said, grabbing Youngmin's arm. "What did the two of you talk about huh?"

"What are you talking about?" Youngmin blushed and caught HeeJoo staring at her from a distance. HeeJoo was standing and leaning against a wall cross-legged and arms crossed, Suzy was beside her and they were murmuring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter