It's My Fault

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Da Eun grabbed Kwangmin's arm and stepped inside the bookstore with him. Kwangmin was stuttering as he tried to tell Da Eun something, and he was shaking too but he had to save you. He pulled away from Da Eun's grip and rushed outside of the bookstore.

He gestured to hail a taxi and when one taxi stopped, he quickly gets inside and told the taxi driver to drive fast and follow the white van. Da Eun stepped out dumbfounded and hurt that Kwangmin left her without words.

* * *

You were taken into a dark warehouse, tied consciously and your visions blurry while laying down the ground. You saw three scary guys about their 20's, staring at you creepily. You trembled as you stared back at them, you wanted to ask but words wouldn't come out of your mouth.

"So, how you are doing?" the man in the middle asked.

You didn't reply but of course, you're feeling all scared. How could this man be such an idiot and not know how you're doing? Lying on the ground, your feet and hands tied like a prisoner and planning something creepy to do to you.

"Why am I here?" you managed to ask with curiosity.

"Oh, we were just told to give you a hard time," the creepy man bent over and touched your soft cheek, "And in the end, kill you neatly."

"Who told you to do this?" you asked, scared than ever.

"Secret," the man stood up again and turned his back on you. He gestured to his two other men to do something, and it was attacking you. You sit up; scared to the bones about what they might do to you until they started kicking your stomach, making you spit blood. 

"Actually, I think you're cute but you're too young for me," the man said, still not looking at you but his men continued beating you. You can't even hear his voice very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter