Lucky Part 1/2

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Your P.O.V.]

It couldn't be him.

I couldn't help thinking that it might be him. How stupid of me to have a mind going dirty and crazy, I hate myself.

My legs felt heavy, my head heavy too. As if I'm spinning. I could hear Minwoo calling out my name behind me, but I did not stop running to see what happened because of that loud crash I heard.

And then there it was. Two people arguing at each other, arguing about car damages.

What?

Car damages?

Aside from that, no one got hit. Not a person, but a car to car.

Then...Where is he?

Where is Youngmin?

"YoonHee-ah," I heard him call. I thought it would be Minwoo, or Donghyun. No.

Yes, his voice was familiar. That sweet, deep voice I always dreamed of hearing all day and night.

Youngmin.

As soon as I turned around to face the caller, I saw him. I sighed in relief. He's just there standing in front of me.

How could I think something bad happened to me? I silently giggled, thinking of the traumatic events that happened to me: Minwoo's accident, my accident, the kidnapping event and I don't quite remember but I think there's more to that. I don't want anymore.

"What-are you doing there?" He asked and paused for a while, we just stared at each other and secretly, I felt like melting as he search my eyes. Quickly, he looked around and then back at me, as he dragged me away from the road. "Are you crazy? Why did you go out? What if something happened to you?!" He shouted. He's even looked surprised he shouted.  "Sorry, for shouting." He apologized. I just looked at him. My stare was probably melting him as well; or worse, annoying him.

"What?" He asked. "Are you okay? Are you not feeling well? Should I carry up your room?"

"No." I said calmly. A triumphant smile formed in my face, I couldn't help it. I was too overwhelmed...glad...to see him saved. Glad that it was me who saved him.

Even after what had happened. The truth... I know I can bear it. Even if I think I was born to hate his father forever...I wouldn't hate the son who's in front of me. Even if I have to forgive his father just like how God would want it, I would. Just on one condition, I don't want to be separated from Youngmin again. Friends or best friends...or lovers...I know I'm in love with him. That will never change.

"You don't look okay. Did I do something wrong?" Youngmin snaps. That made me end my short daydreaming about what I want to happen...What I would love so badly.

Then my smile faded away. For fun, probably? For fun, that I began to be anxious...letting out all my fury against him. "Where the hell did you go?! Do you have any idea that I was so worried about you?! I thought you got hit by that stupid car! You made me worried to death! Arg!" I shouted, with my nose...flaring uncontrollably.

"You...were?" He asked. I blushed and then looked away. That was embarrassing. I was too straightforward. Aish.

"Where have you been anyway?" I asked in a very low and tiny voice. Completely...ignoring his question.

He smiled and showed me a box of Ice Cream I didn't see earlier since he was hiding it behind his back. "Ice cream for you."

"Tsk. Are you trying to cheer me up? That won't work. Besides, that ice cream can make your teeth crack into pieces until there's nothing left. You shouldn't have bought that."

"Oh, you don't like it? Fine, I'll just give it to HeeJoo then." 

To whom?

A flashback of my dream came back to me. That stupid...well, scary and yet hilarious dream that HeeJoo would kill Youngmin.

"NO! Don't be stupid! I love Ice Cream!" I snatched the ice cream from him and hugged it tightly so he won't be able to snatch it back; if he tries to, and then give it to my stepsister. I'm not being selfish...I'm just...jealous... It won't help.

"Stupid...is a mean word..." He muttered. I looked down. I just humiliated myself.

"I'm sorry. I just want to thank you for this ice cream. I'm sorry for saying a mean word. Should we can eat this together?" Glancing up at him, I felt a sudden heat all over my body. Why? He was too close to me. I mean his face. His face only inches apart from me. And slowly, he was leaning in even closer.

His mouth closes over mine. Almost desperate. We kissed.

When our lips part and he took a few steps backward, I trembled and my heart was racing. "Why did you kiss me?"

"Haven't I told you before? I love you."

"So, if one love this person, he or she would kiss him or her even if he or she doesn't love him back? I love you but I didn't kiss you. You kissed me. That's not enough reason."

"What else do you want then? Would you like me to reply to your love letter?" He teased.

No way. He's making me more embarrassed than I already am.

"No! Not that!" I protested. "I don't want anything else. I was kidding."

"That's good. Because if you ask me for more reason, I'd just go to-" I cut him off.

"HeeJoo? Why? Do you like her? Do you also think she looks pretty dazzling right now with her dress? Have you really...moved on?"

"No. I never said anything about HeeJoo." 

"You didn't? I thought you did." I sighed, looked at him in brief second and hastily walked away back to the hospital. HeeJoo and them were still there, but this time, I walked passed them because I was absolutely dying of embarrassment, I feel my cheeks turning too red. It's all because of that dream earlier. I don't want that dream ever again; it's like...affecting my mind, making it dirty.

"Why are you walking away from me?" I heard Youngmin trailed off.

God, isn't it obvious? I'm humiliated. I should not talk anymore.

Then I felt his hand on my arm, he spun me around and now, I am looking at him face-to-face.

"You look tired. Let me carry you okay?" Without warning, he pick me up in a bridal-style. I shrieked a little but decided to shut my mouth. I just couldn't resist this guy anymore. He started walking. "Don't worry. You'll always be the only person I will love my whole heart. We're YoungHee after all. That will never change."

"You two really look like a perfect couple," Donghyun teased behind us. I could feel myself blushing again. Just stop it! It's too much. I'm already in his arms, and with more teasing, it makes me feel more happy...and lucky...Lucky that I finally have him again.

"What about me?" HeeJoo said.

"Oh don't worry. You still have his twin. Try him, HeeJoo." Donghyun this time. Then I imagined the possibility between HeeJoo and Kwangmin. If ever they end u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter