Always Here For Me

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin was promptly carried by Donghyun into his room, putting him down gently on his bed.

"He must have been really worried," Donghyun muttered to himself ,turning around. He found you and Heejoo by the doorway. "Let him rest," he said and left the room.

When Donghyun was finally out of sight, HeeJoo pinched your shoulder, making you scream a little.

"What's---" You didn't continue to dare fight back because you know that it was your entire fault. You lowered your head and apologized sincerely.

"See what you did? You made him like this!" When HeeJoo was about to slap you, Kwangmin held her hand to prevent her from slapping you.

"This is not time to fight." Kwangmin said and put HeeJoo's hand down. "Both of you should go rest, too." He looked at you, "and you have to practice not to make jokes. That joke wasn't funny at all, Yoonhee. Even if you meant to joke on HeeJoo, it's not funny."

"I’m sorry," you whispered without looking him in the eyes. You were too nervous, you can't even look at him. "I was wrong. I won’t do it again...I promise."

"Good." He simply said and gestured for HeeJoo and you to go out of the room. You went out first and HeeJoo followed, still cussing. Meanwhile, Kwangmin put a blanket over Youngmin, then he turned off the lights and finally went out of the room.

* * *                                                                                                                                                     

The following day, you went straight to Youngmin's room. The door was open and no one answered when you knocked anyway, so you stepped inside and closed the door behind you. Youngmin was now lying on the sofa while playing a game on an iPod, he didn't even bother to turn around and see you. He just continued what he was doing.

You slowly walked behind him and peered at his iPod. He was playing 'Angry Birds' and kept on replaying the game every time he loses.

When he slowly spun his head...

"BOO!" You scared him and it made him fall off the couch. Embarrassed, he quickly stood up and put his iPod on the table in front of the couch. He wiped his sweaty hands on his pants and looked at you, blushing.

"Why are you here?" He asked. "I didn't know you were here."

"I knocked...Didn't you hear?"

"Oh, really? You did? Sorry about that. I didn't hear. I was busy...playing." He bit his lower lip, still embarrassed about how shocked he was when he saw you and well...about the game he was playing. "Teenagers play 'Angry Birds'. It's famous around the world, even to teenagers like me."

You smiled at him, "I know."

"You play that game too?"

"Well, sometimes. When I'm really bored."

"Oh," was all that he could say.

A brief silence filled the room and you snapped out, taking a grab of his arm.

"Everyone's having a morning party at the bar. How about let's go join them?" You suggested.

"I don't like bars. I have a panic attack and I might panic when I get there. Usually, they would force me but…" 

"Don't worry, I'm here. You just have to force yourself over and over again and you'll overcome it. I'm going to force you force yourself." With a brief smile on your face, he couldn't say no to you. He just let you drag him without any hesitations.

Thank you, Yoonhee-ah. For doing all of these for me. He thought to himself, having an urge to arrive in the bar right away and forget about getting nervous and panicking. He was thankful he has you after all, because you were always there to help him overcome his fears.

* * *

"Here," Suzy offered a bottle of beer to Minwoo but Minwoo refused. She drank it instead. "If you don't like it, why did you come here in the first place?" She asked.

Minwoo rolled his eyes. Jeongmin then came to sit with them, two bottle of beer on his hands and he gave the other to Minwoo. Minwoo took it, opening the beer, he took a sip and looked at Suzy whose eyes were popping out.

"I thought you don’t like it, why didn't you accept my offer?"

"I always refuse things that are from you," he said. Jeongmin slightly laughed at Minwoo's statement. 

"What?" She roared. "I am your best friend, how could you refuse something from me?" 

"We're not."

"We are."

"We're not."

"I said, we are!"

"We're not."

Suzy was pissed, she raised her beer as if she was about to hit it on Minwoo's head but Jeongmin stood in alert to stop her and pushed her back to her seat.

"No violence." Jeongmin said, with round eyes. It made Suzy miss him more, but what can she do? Jeongmin is always pushing her away, even Minwoo… She’s the only one who keeps on pushing herself closer to the two.

And they keep on refusing to talk to her even as friends.

Suzy shook her head furiously, holding a grip of her beer as she started drinking the whole bottle without pausing.

Jeongmin and Minwoo exchanged looks and at the same time they stood up and moved to another table. Suzy, who had just noticed she was all alone, called HeeJoo and Rebecca to sit with her.

"What happened?" Rebecca asked.

"Urgh. I failed. Minwoo didn't even accept the beer I was offering him. This party is no fun at al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter