Problem: Fairytale Show

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who dares step in my house without permission??!!" Hodong asked loudly when he rushed inside your room and noticed that there are two people in the bed. But Hyunseong didn't notice. Before Hodong came in, he rushed out after seeing the window open and a ladder lying on the ground. He thought you runaway so he hurried outside. 

Just then, Hodong slowly walked towards your bed and removed your blanket. His jaw dropped when he saw you lying on your bed with Kwangmin beside you. 

"I knew it!!!" he yelled and pinpointed at Kwangmin. Hodong grabbed his arm and pulled him out of your bed, he kicked him and pushed him outside. This happened all over and over again.

"Harabeoji, stop it!" you tried to stop Hodong but it was no use. 

He told you to stay in your room as he pushed Kwangmin out and closed your door when they stepped out. 

You looked out from your window and watched Kwangmin being chased out.

He bowed at Hodong and apologized to him but Hodong won’t accept his apologies instead Hodong left Kwangmin outside. 

Kwangmin looked up on your window and saw you. 

"I'm sorry," you mouthed the words to him and closed the window. When you turned around, Hyunseong was behind you. He reached his hand to you and showed the necklace you have searched for.

"Is it this?" he asked.

You nodded and took the necklace from him. "You found it," you gaze at him and smiled, "thank you."

* * * 

The next morning, you went to school... This time, you didn't wear any lipstick anymore. You don't want Youngmin to say hurtful words to you anymore, and even if you can't forget him, you will try your hardest because you believe Jeongmin would help you.

When you stepped inside your class, you quickly went to your seat and Kwangmin approached you.

"I'm really sorry about last night," he whispered.

"It's okay," you said.

Shortly, the teacher went inside and slammed her hand on her desk to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter