Rumors

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


After breaking Youngmin's heart for the fifth time, you were so sad that he is so sad. He didn't even talk to you or look at you; he was expressionless even when someone bumped into him.

Donghyun suddenly walked towards you and asked you, "Did you talk to him?" 

"I don't think I have the confident to face him anymore..." You replied in a sad tone. "I'm such a stupid person." 

"No you're not. You were just honest to him. Straight-forward is what I can call you." He said. 

"I'm not kidding." You told him and watched Donghyun pulling off his glasses and smiled at you. 

"Do you want him to ignore you forever? If you don't want that to happen then go on and tell him you're sorry, that you can start all over again." 

You just sighed. 

The next morning, you prepared for school and when you went out to take the bus, you saw Hyunseong walking with an American girl. He was so surprised to see you and hurried towards you, leaving the American girl behind. You saw the American girl pouted with her hands on her hips. 

"Hey, going to school already?" Hyunseong asked you. 

You nodded and smiled at him. "How about you?" 

"I just dropped out yesterday." He replied. 

"Huh? But why, Hyunseong-ah?" 

"Well, I wanted to go to school with you but it won’t happen until next year so I have to wait until next year and dropped out from my old school so that I don't need to pay much. Seeing you in the same school is fine with me even if we’re not in the same year." He said and giggled. 

"Oh," you laughed and looked at the American girl. "Who is she?" 

"Duh, don't be jealous okay?" He said and winked an eye. 

"Huh?" You looked at him in a puzzled look. 

"She's Rebecca Wilson. Her parents and my parents are really close and they want us together." He said and moved closer to your ear to whisper something. "But don't worry; I'm not going to listen to them because I only like you, Yoon Hee-ah." Then he pulled himself away and smiled at you. You shoved him on his chest and laughed with him. 

"You're too corny, Hyunseong-ah!" You said. 

"I'm serious!" He said and crossed his arms over his chest. 

"Oppa!" Rebecca called Hyunseong. "How long will you be chatting with her?" She asked, annoyed. 

Hyunseong sighed and took one last glance at you. "I'll see you later when you get back from school. Good luck!" He said and tapped your shoulder and went away with Rebecca.

Later, you arrived in school. You didn't want to go to school because you're so tired and not in the mood to listen to teachers but when you saw that Youngmin heading towards, the sadness in your face faded. 

"Youngmin-shi," you called him. "Are you okay?" 

"I just wanted to change my partner for the science subject. That... I just came to tell you that." He said and turned back. 

"What? But we're partners for that project. Youngmin-shi, why do you want to change your partner?" You asked. 

"It's just that... I feel uncomfortable." He said. "By the way, my brother, Kwangmin, is going here later. He's back and going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter