Saved

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

note: I forgot to tell you that the Principal of the school is Ljoe's uncle not father (btw, Ljoe is just a guest star so later he will be gone in this story lol)... LOL xD. Sorry if some of you were confused. And well, Ljoe as the fairy god father was just a dream. It will be explained later why Ljoe was in your dream. But the Ljoe here now is a real human, he does exist but not as a fairy god father. xD Yay!

 

 

 

Worried, you prayed that Kwangmin would be fine. Hoping that a prayer would be a little useful at times like this. Maybe they brought him home, that's what you thought. After all, his father is the kidnapper.

You didn't notice an hour had passed already, and if your father has not arrived yet to rescue you---and make that deal with Mr. Jo... You're probably going to get killed. Your thoughts were running really crazy now, you can't believe Mr. Jo killed your mother and your father never told you. You swore to God that if all of these are truth, then you might as well kill or just hate Mr. Jo forever

How stupid! You were so mad and still you struggled to get the ropes off you. Finally, you succeeded and freed your wrist from it.

"How did I do that...?” You mumbled to yourself, pulled off the tape from your mouth and then untied the ropes in your feet.

As quiet as you can, you tiptoed around the huge warehouse and searched for Kwangmin. He was now facing his father but he was still tied in that chair, chatting seriously with Mr. Jo.

Why didn't he bring him home yet? You thought and turned back but then a man was in front of you. He was creepy and he dragged you inside the room where Mr. Jo and Kwangmin were talking. When Kwangmin saw you, his eyes widened and he was tongue-tied.

You kicked the man's leg so that you could get away. You looked at Kwangmin first before running away.

"Run! Run! Yoonhee-ah!" When Kwangmin shouted, you quickly ran outside despite a few more men running after you. Mr. Jo clicked his tongue and glared down at Kwangmin.

"Do you know that she's just a girl? She can't get away from us, you idiot." Mr. Jo teased and burst out laughing.

* * *

While running, you tripped because your legs were trembling too much. Luckily, you still had the courage to continue running and look for help as soon as possible. Beads of sweat were forming and then trickling down your face. You were running out of breath already, you never looked back because you knew you would only get distracted of you see how many men were running after you.

It was like running in a marathon and when you reached outside and to the end of the gate, you spun your head over your shoulder and found them gone. You lost them.

Thank God, you thought.

But then someone in front of you grabbed both of your wrists, making you look up on him with terrified and fearful eyes. Those look in your eyes faded when you saw his face clearly... A bunch of tears streamed down your face and all of the sudden, you embraced that man in front of you, feeling thankful and saved.

You could see behind him stood the man you thought was a real fairy god father, but in the end, he was just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter