Text Message

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You don't remember me?" You asked him, your voice high pitched and sounded strict.

"What do you mean?" Kwangmin asked, "Should I remember always that you are Lee Yoon Hee?"

"You know me?"

"Of course I do. Lee Yoon Hee, right? What more do I need to remember about you? Why? Are you that popular?"

You were hurt by his words so you turned around and wiped your tears away. Kwangmin felt sorry for saying those words, he realized he was too much, he thought you'd go mean-girl fight with him but when he saw you cry, he just felt sorry.

"Ya," he said slowly, "I didn't mean to hurt you. By the way, you also hurt my feelings. How can you say I look like a tadpole with memory gap?"

I'm so stupid that I liked you, you can't even remember me. Did I change so much? You thought and blew out a sigh. "Forget it," you replied and walked away. You forgot that your books were still on the ground. Hyunseong ignored Minwoo and took all your books with him, he gave Kwangmin a death glare before putting your books into your locker then he followed you to your class.

~In your classroom~

Hyunseong sat on your desk and you looked up on him, surprised.

"Oppa!" you exclaimed, "What are you doing here? How did you get in here?"

"I guess they accept visitors here," he smiled and handed you the basket full of cooked tadpoles, "I hope you don't mind I brought this for you and I cooked them."

"Uhm, tadpoles?" You asked and stared at him, "why tadpoles?"

"I thought maybe you'd like it since we caught lots of them when we were young, but I guess your favorite is not tadpoles anymore huh?" He asked, "Would you like cooked frogs then?"

You giggled and shoved his arm, "Oppa, why do you always leave me speechless?"

"What? You're not eating it?"

"Oppa, I just want to play with alive tadpoles," you emphasized the word 'alive' then you patted his hand, "maybe we should just play with them not eat them."

"Why?" He sounded disappointed when he asked.

"Please?" You pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Fine," he laughed and gets the basket back, "I'll cook another food for you but it won't be tadpoles or frogs anymore. You'll like it. Let's meet in my mother's Soju shop, arasso?" he said and waved at you then left the room.

The bell rang and all the students went into their respective classrooms. Your classmates came and Minwoo sat next to you, he was drinking his bottle of water.

Donghyun went to the teacher's table and called everyone's attention.

"Attention everybody," he called and everyone in class looked at him, including you. "Our adviser is not around now so we'll have to wait for the next subject teacher. However, she told me that I will be in-charge for you guys. As the class president of this class, I hereby tell you that we will have a fieldtrip tomorrow when our adviser comes."

"YES!" Cho Da Eun, who was sitting in the front seat exclaimed and stood up. Everyone stared at her; she cleared and sat back. "Sorry, I was just so excited. I love fieldtrips." She added.

"It's okay," Donghyun said and looked at everyone again, "so, back to the topic 'Fieldtrip'. Our field trip would be in a zoo, a forest, a museum, and a farm land and science center. What we are going to do there? Of course, explore and find out about science and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter