Who are you?

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You couldn't sleep because you were thinking about Youngmin. You shook your head many times and decided to sit up on your bed when suddenly you heard the front door opened and heard your father's voice.

"Omo," you exclaimed, "is that father? He is already home?" you were so happy and ran down the stairs to greet and hug your father but you paused in the middle of the stairs when you saw a woman and a girl your age behind him.

"Oh, sweetheart," your father called you and waved a hand at you, "come down, sweetheart. Didn't you miss your appa?" he asked with a wide smile on his face. You smiled back and continued to come down and hugged him.

"I'm glad you're back, appa," you whispered to him and then pulled away from the hug. You stared at the visitors behind him. "Appa, who are they?" you asked.

Your father put an arm around the woman named Han Jung, "this is Han Jung. We got married in States so she is Lee Jung now," he blurted out, "she's your stepmother now." You couldn't believe it.

"What?" You asked.

Then your father pointed at HeeJoo, "and she is Han HeeJoo, now Lee HeeJoo. Jung's daughter and your stepsister."

"Oh," you were stunned and stared at HeeJoo. She smiled at you.

"Hi, you must be Yoon Hee," she stepped forward and offered you her hand, "I am HeeJoo." You stiffly shook your hand with hers. You smiled back, half-happy to have a sister and half-unhappy to have a new mother.

"Sweetheart," your father called your, "you can share a bed with HeeJoo right?" You just nodded and brought her to your room. Both of you shared a bed and had a short conversation before going to sleep.

"Guess what?" Heejoo asked.

"What?" You asked.

"I have a boyfriend and he is going to pick me up tomorrow for school. We're going to go in the same school; you should go with us too, okay?"

"Oh, sure. Who is this guy?"

"Secret," she giggled, "I'm just so happy that I met him."

"Lucky you," you whispered.

"How about you? Do you have a boyfriend?"

"I don't." 

"Seriously? But you're pretty. Do you have someone you like then?"

"Yes."

I do? You thought. The first person that came to your mind was Youngmin.

"I miss him so much," you said, imagining Youngmin laughing and walking with you, "I wish I never rejected him."

"Wow, you rejected the person you like? Seriously?"

"I was wrong," you sighed, "I just realized now that I shouldn't have done that to him. I miss him so much, because I like him. "

"You should tell him the truth," Heejoo looked at you, "before its too late. He might look for another girl and forget about you. Except if he really likes you, he wouldn't."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning came and Jung was the one to wake you up. You hurried to take a shower and eat your breakfast.

"How is it?" Jung asked, "Does it taste good?"

You smiled and nodded then continued eating the rice and egg.

"Sorry. I can only cook egg every morning, that's all we got in the freezer." Jung expl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter