I'll Give It All

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHILE READING <3

 

 

Minwoo went home sadly but somehow, when he thought of your smile, he felt a little warm.

His bodyguard came to pick him up with a car, he doesn't usually ask for a pick-up nor does he like driving himself home but it was raining. He worried about you whether you are home or you are soaked in the rain, still walking home.

His heart broke into pieces when he saw you and Youngmin kissing under the rain. He clutched his heart, he wanted to stop the two of you but he knew he doesn't have the right to interrupt.

Lee Yoonhee rejected Jo Youngmin. He remembered Jeongmin telling him that before he had feelings for you.

"Stop," he told his bodyguard who was driving. His bodyguard followed his order while Minwoo tried to calm himself, his eyes locked on you and Youngmin kissing. It was so painful but he couldn't stop staring, he tried. Suzy already broke his heart and now you broke his heart. He felt as if it was the end of his world.

"Young master," his bodyguard spun his head around, looking worriedly through Minwoo's eyes. "Are you okay, Young master?" he asked.

Minwoo looked away from probably the most painful scene he had ever seen in his life yet he faked a smile at his bodyguard, "Yes, I am fine. Let's go."

When they arrived home, the rain had stopped. He stepped out of the car and slowly walked inside, his bodyguard watched him worriedly.

He went to his room and sat on his blue couch when his father came in. His father is a business man of No Company, a well-known company. His father has always been busy with his job, and not once can Minwoo remember he spend a father and son outing with his own father. They were never close, never talked for so long, never opened up with each other.

"Your mother is sick and she wants to see you," his father said and turned back to get out but he turned around again and met Minwoo's gaze. "Are you sick too?" he asked.

"No," Minwoo replied weakly and stood up. He ignored his father's confused eyes and stormed out of his room.

Minwoo took care of his mother; he stayed by her side until morning. 

"Minwoo-yah," his mother woke him up and he opened his eyes, still sleepy. His mother smiled at him. He loves his mother so much, more than his mother who always ignore him. His mother's the only person in his family who showed him she cares, that he's important. She's the first person to teach him how to love when he thought no one loves him, not even his own parents.

* * *

Youngmin went home and met his brother, Kwangmin, outside waiting for him.

"You're wet," Kwangmin said, "You should have called, I could have come and pick you up with an umbrella."

"Kwangmin-ah..." Youngmin smiled wryly, "its fine."

Kwangmin looked away and clasped his hands together behind his back, "Well, you should take a shower or you'll catch a cold."

"I came to see Yoonhee," he blurted out. Kwangmin widened his eyes and glanced at Youngmin. "I wanted to tell her that I'll forget her, but I wasn't able to. Instead, such words came out of my mouth."

"Hyung... About Yoonhee," Kwangmin's eyes were filling with tears. He never meant to confess in front of everybody. "I'm sorry," He said with an apologetic look, he took a step forward, wanting to be in an embrace with Youngmin.

"I'm sorry too because we both like her," Youngmin said sadly. "Honestly, I don't know what to do. I should forget her because you like her---" Kwangmin cut him in.

"Hyung, don't forget her please. If you want to continue loving her, then so be it. You don't need to worry about me," Kwangmin gave him an easy smile, but deep inside it was filled with sadness and sorrow.

"No, no." Youngmin demanded, "She doesn't love me anyway."

"But you do. So, don't sacrifice for me. If you want her affections, I won't try and stop you. If she loves you back, I will give up too. I know this sounds crazy but I love her too, and you do too, so we love her both. We can't just forget about these feelings just because we're brothers and we love one person. I will feel guilty if you do that, Hyung, because you'll only suffer." Kwangmin said.

(Flashbacks)

When Youngmin pulled away from the kiss, the two of you look through each other's eyes.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. "I still love you..." 

I love you too, you said on your mind.

HeeJoo's image flashed in your m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter