Reasons Part 2

Loveholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sad instrument <3

Mr. Jo abruptly hung up the phone as he whirled and looked you in the eyes again.

"All this time you thought your mother left with another man, all because of the lie your father made up..." Mr. Jo smirked. "Actually, the truth is that she's long gone in this world."

 "Do you know how she died? Well... Let me start it off from the very beginning...I was acting very nice to her but she always pushed me away because she doesn't like me. She thinks that I am just a liar, she doesn't trust me about the fact your father and Han Jung are secretly dating behind her back. Of course, I wasn't lying. Your father is the liar; she cheated on your mother because he was deeply in love with Jung." 

 "Guess what? I was in love with Jung too, and I still am in love with her until now. That makes the two of us loving the same single mother behind our wives back. But what can we do? Jung is... the most wonderful woman I've ever known. Three of us had been childhood friends, and we never lost contact. It's just that... Jung says she likes me but she likes your father more."

"Bad girl, isn't she? Our friendship broke because of her. I mean, she's nice and a kind woman but not like that when it comes to love. I was born as a selfish man, so don't ask."

He sighed and continued to talk in a really annoying tone. You couldn't stop your tears from falling as you listened to his story, about your mother's death. The death you only knew now.

"Back to your mother," he continued. "She trusted your father so much, and I hated that fact. The fact that your father dates Jung, I hate it. But I did not mean to kill your mother... It was all...unintentional."

Unintentional? You stupid old man! How could you?! You killed her! And you're saying you didn't mean it? If only I can move myself right now, I could have killed you right away even if you are Youngmin and Kwangmin's father! You thought.

"It all happened when we were in States. That was years ago...I was so angry over your father so your mother tried to calm me down," He gulped his own saliva and looked away from you. He took a sideway glance at Kwangmin to check if he's awake or not, and when he was sure he was still unconscious he continued to tell the story.

"I pulled out my gun and she tried to grab it away from me. I meant to kill your father, but instead your mother got shot. She died. It was my first time, and because of it I'm this kind of person now. Evil and selfish, I only want what your father has. His new wife, his stepdaughter and his money. It's not about bankruptcy that I want Jung's daughter to marry my elder son, it's about closeness. By that, I can get close to Jung, I can steal her away from your father even if it means I have to divorce my wife and kill your father."

You're a monster. You thought, fist clenching. You wanted so badly to attack that old man in front you, selfish and evil old man that you have known ever in your life with a crazy story. He's totally a monster, or maybe he's some mental person. You're not sure how to call his actions and words, but he's horrible.

He's different from before.

"I'm done, now you know how and why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter