Suspicion

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

After they entered the cafeteria, they spilt into 2 groups. Tiffany and Sunny looked for a table while Sooyoung and Yuri were buying lunch. The 2 who were looking for a table finally found the perfect spot to eat their lunch at. Yes, they wanted to have the perfect table to eat at. As they settled down, the 2 friends started talking while waiting for the other 2 to come over.

"Are you sure your alright Sunny-yah? You've been acting weird since P.E." 

"Yea I'm fine, Fany-ah. Don't worry about me." 

"Alright, but your being sneaky, like your meeting a man these days."

"No I'm not."

"Are you sure."

"Of course I'm sure." 

"What's with you and Jessica?"

Sunny's eyes widened in shock. "What?!" 

"Hahaha no just kidding." Tiffany laughed, "But seriously she's so rude, she should've apologized."

"Yea...."

"You seem to not care."

"I do care it's just...."

"Just what? You like Jessica or something?"

"NO! No no no no no no!" Sunny said quickly. "I don't."

Tiffany squinted at Sunny. "Ok then....." Obviously Tiffany doesn't really believe Sunny's words but she decided to let her off the hook.

Sunny just shook her head and sighed. She knew her friend was playing around but it was quite frightening knowing that she has a secret. She doesn't know how to tell them that Jessica and her are best friends.

"We're back!!!!" Sooyoung screamed at the 2 causing them to jump in their seat. 

"Oh god Sooyoung you scared the hell out of me." Tiffany said while clutching her heart. Sunny nodded at what Tiffany said.

"Hehehe... Sorry guys."

"I told her not to." Yuri said trying to be innocent when in fact she was the one who suggested it.

"What? Yah! You were the one who told me to do scare them." Sooyoung shouted at Yuri.

"No I didn't!"

"Guys do you believe me or this monkey here?"

"Yah! Who are you calling a monkey!" 

Tiffany and Sunny sighed at the 2. "Well, should we start eating?" Sunny asked Tiffany.

"Yup. That'd be great." 

Yuri and Sooyoung were still bickering but soon stopped because they were hungry. Tiffany had a hamburger that contained tomatoes,lettuce,cheese, and the hamburger meat. Sunny had a salad for lunch, which isn't really much but it was alright for her. Yuri got some pasta with cheese on it. Meanwhile, the shikshin of the group got the same thing as Yuri, pasta, but she also got kimbap, naengmyun, kimchi, and galbi (these are korean dishes). Sooyoung also packed her favorite chips and cookies as a desert. 

"Are you sure you won't get sick eating all of that?" Tiffany asked.

"Yea I'm sure, after all I'm the shikshin, right?" 

"Yea, but still. Then again, go ahead and eat all of that." 

"Yay." Sooyoung said before she devoured most of her food. It wasn't even 30 minutes when Sooyoung was almost done with her food. Sunny, Yuri, and Tiffany were still eating their food slowly, unlike Sooyoung who was basically drinking down her food. 

"Yah slow down, you might choke." Yuri reminded Sooyoung.

"Don't worry guys, I'm fi-" Sooyoung stopped her sentence as she started choking on a piece of kimchi. Sunny, who was next to Sooyoung immediately smacked Sooyoung's back trying to help her stop chocking which worked. Sooyoung then breathed in all the air her lungs can take before she exhaled in relief. "Thanks, Sunbun. I almost died."

"That's why I told you to slow down on your eating." Yui said seriously.

"Ok ok ok, I'm sorry guys." 

"Just try not to kill yourself next time ok?" Tiffany said. Sooyoung nodded before she went back to eating, more slowly this time.

With The Badasses 

"I still can't believe she had the nerve to say that to you, you know?" Taeyeon said as she recalled the incident earlier.

"It's fine, it's not like she'd do anything." Yoona said. 

The 4 were currently going out of the school going to a restaurant. They knew a place where they can eat for free which is pretty awesome. The restaurant wasn't really that far away it took about 13 minutes of walking to get there. They finally arrived at the restaurant called, 'Really Delicious' (sorry guys I couldn't think of a great restaurant name XD). The 4 headed through the door and they were quickly greeted by one of their friends, Yunho.

"Hey! What's up guys? It's been a while since you came here." Yunho said to them before motioning them to sit down on the table next to the window.

"I know right, but we had to do stuff over the summer vacation, you know?" Yoona said, already sitting down on her chair.

"I know you guys are busy, but I still expected you guys to come in at least once."

"Sorry oppa." Taeyeon said.

"It's alright. So do you guys want the usual or are you gonna order something different."

Of course it wasn't their first time eating at the restaurant. They've been here over a thousand times so they basically know everything about the restaurant.

"I'll take the usual oppa. How bout you guys." Jessica said.

The other 3 nodded and Yunho said, "Alright, I'll be back with the food." Yunho then left and headed to the kitchen.

"You think we should do something to Sunny since she bumped into you, Sica unnie?" Yoona said starting up a conversation.

"It's fine Yoona, it's not a big deal." Jessica said coolly.

"You alright Sica? Normally you'd beat the crap out of anyone who has the nerves to tell at you." Hyoyeon said.

"I'm fine... It's nothing."

The other 3 looked at each other, communicating through their eyes,"Something's definitely wrong." The 3 shook their heads trying to get rid of the idea that something's wrong with their friend.

"Why are you guys shaking your head?" Jessica asked them as she looked at them weirdly. She had a feeling that her friends were already suspecting something and she wasn't that ready yet to reveal her secret.

"Nothing, nothing." Taeyeon said trying to play it off.

"If you guys say so." Jessica shrugged.

Yoona then took out her phone and started Taeyeon, who was sitting next to her.

To: Kid Leader Taeng unnie

From: Shikshin Maknae Yoona

You think she knows?

Within a few seconds she received a text from the kid leader. Luckily, her phone was on vibrate so Jessica wouldn't hear Taeyeon texting her. 

To: Shikshin Maknae Yoona

From: Kid Leader Taeng unnie

Why are you texting me.

To: Kid Leader Taeng unnie

From: Shikshin Maknae Yoona

So Sica unnie won't know what we are talking about.

To: Shikshin Maknae Yoona

From: Kid Leader Taeng unnie

Lets just talk about this later with Hyo. She needs to be in this conversation too.

Yoona then raised her head from her phone and poked Taeyeon. She then gave her a thumbs up. Taeyeon nodded.

"Are you sure you guys aren't doing anything?" The 2 froze in their seats for a second before turning to the ice princess. They forgot for a second that Jessica could be watching them.

"Hehehe..... Of course Sica unnie, we aren't doing anything." Yoona said while she scratched her head, praying silently that Jessica wouldn't find out.

"Your lying." Jessica said while glaring at the 2, hoping she can scare them so she can get her answer.

"No we're not Sica, I promise." Taeyeon said raising both her hands trying to convince her friend. After all, you wouldn't want Hellsica on the loose.

Jessica didn't say anything as she continued glaring at the 2. Her glaring, however was interrupted when Yunho came out of the kitchen and walked over to their table saying, " Here's your food my friends! Enjoy! " 

Taeyeon and Yoona quietly sighed and thanked the heavens that Yunho came at the right time. Hyoyeon who was watching the 2 gave them the look. They both nodded to Hyoyeon before they began to eat. Jessica soon forgot about what Taeyeon and Yoona were doing as she was soon concentrated on eating her food. The 4 kept eating before Yunho appeared.

"Hey what time does your lunch period end?" Yunho asked his favorite dongsaengs.

"I don't know. What time is it?" Jessica asked.

"2:20pm" 

"Oh..... Um... Do you guys have the schedule with you?"  Taeyeon searched her pockets, -these 4 don't carry any backpacks-, and handed Jessica the schedule which has the time of when the bell rings.

"Aish, let's see..... Mondays and Fridays Periods 1,2, and 3. Tuesdays and Thursdays Periods 4,5, and 6."

"Yah, that's the schedule of when we have to go to class." Hyoyeon pointed out.

"Hold up." Jessica said silencing Hyoyeon. "Period 1 and 4: 7:00am-9:47am, Period 2 and 5: 9:57am-1:16pm, and Period 3 and 6: 2:36pm-4:56pm. And lunch is 1:26pm-2:26pm."

"Yah why'd you read all that." Taeyeon asked Jessica.

"I don't know. Cause I can?" Jessica answered before giving a merong to Taeyeon.

"Well by the looks of it, you got 2 minutes before the bell rings at your school." Yunho said to them.

"But we're not done with our food yet." Yoona said while still eating. Yunho did give her plenty of food after all.

"Aigoo, you guys should stop being late to class." 

"Can't do oppa, we were always like this." Taeyeon said. 

"That was before you guys knew that you'd to be the heiress of your company."

"Too much responsibilities at a young age, we can't help being like this oppa." Jessica said. She never wanted to be a heiress of a huge company, rather she wanted to be a musician.

"Can't do anything can I?" The 4 shook their heads. "Alright, when you guys are done I expect you to go to class. Ok?"

"Alright oppa...." The 4 friends said sadly, they didn't want to go to class. 

A few minutes later, they or rather Yoona, finally finished all of her food. 

"I'll meet you guys over at the school, I kind of want to be alone for a while." Jessica said to her friends before she headed off to somewhere.

Once the coast was clear the 3 started talking. "I really think something's up with Sica." Hyoyeon said.

"Yea, first she doesn't want to do anything to Sunny, now she wants to be a alone. Like what's up with that." Yoona said agreeing with Hyoyeon.

"You think she likes her?" Taeyeon asked.

"Huh? Who unnie?" Yoona said.

"Sunny." 

"Hell no. No way in hell. That'd be so not like her though, falling for a smartass." Hyoyeon said not believing what Taeyeon was saying.

"Hey I mean it can happen alright, it can." Taeyeon said to Hyoyeon.

"If she does, at least she should tell us." Yoona said.

"I guess so." Hyoyeon shrugged. 

*sigh*

"What do we do? Should we ask her about this?" The 3 thought as they headed through the school gates. 

Meanwhile, Jessica was already inside the school walking around. "How do I tell them that I'm friends with Sunny?" Jessica thought. "Aish!!" Jessica ruffled her hair in frustration. "Thinking about this hurts my head." She then opened up her phone to see what the time was. "2:34pm.... She's probably in class already. " she muttered.

"Yo Sica!!" She heard Taeyeon yell, she turned around and waved. 

"Hey." 

"You alright now?" Hyoyeon asked her.

"Yea.... Totally fine."

The 3 excluding Jessica looked at each other. "Ok if you say so.... So.... Where's our next class?" Taeyeon said completely diverting the topic.

"We have English in the 200s" Yoona said looking at the schedule she got well more like stole from Jessica. 

"Oh alright let's go then." Hyoyeon said. The 3 walked until they found the right classroom, room 234. They entered and the whole class looked at them. 

"Glad for you 4 to join us today. " the teacher said in English. "My name is Ms. Clark, just have a seat anywhere." 

Jessica looked at the clock and found that they were right on time. "Yah... You know what she said?" Taeyeon whispered to Jessica. The 3 looked at her waiting for her to say something.

"Yea she said to just take a seat anywhere." Jessica translated to them, after all she was fluent in English. The 4 then walked to the back of the room and took a seat. Jessica managed to see Sunny looking at her. The both of them shared knowing glances. Their friends are starting to figure something out and that isn't good.


A/N: Hey guys and girls lol, here's the fourth chapter of this story :) hope you enjoy the story so far even if it's a bit amateurish.... So to recap Sunny and Jessica's friends are wondering what's going on while The 2 are trying their best not to expose their secret. Anyways this concludes the chapter.See you guys on the next update.

To my subscribers, silent reader and anyone else, thank you for reading ^^. Wolfey signing out *peace *