How To Get Recruited 101

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

After finding the student information they needed and saving it onto the laptop, the six girls sat down on the floor and read every single bit of information written on the student profile. 

"...Well it says where they live, but I don't think it would be a good idea to randomly go to their house." Joy spoke, as she finished reading the address. 

"Why would we do that in the first place? We're not that stupid." The eldest, reached over and flicked the orange haired girls hair making her pout. "Besides, after what Boa told us, there is no way I'm going there until we actually get recruited." Everyone shivered as the memory of the disturbing pictures resurfaced in their heads. 

"Anyways, speaking of getting recruited, does anyone have ideas?" Seohyun asked. 

Seohyun looked around as the other five girls sat thinking deeply. It seems as if no one thought about it yet. 

"Hm..."

Everyone turned their attention to Seulgi. 

"Ok, so, how about this..." 

The six girls were just minding their own business in the hallways when they start hearing students whisper. The girls turned around and saw the four certain people coming their way from a distance. Seulgi then walked away from her group and headed straight towards the four girls confusing the rest of the girls.

"What is unnie doing?" Joy asked as the five of them stared at Seulgi. They all shrugged before Wendy decided to go after her friend not wanting her to do something stupid.

"Yah!" Wendy shouted but Seulgi ignored the other girl and continued on her way. 

Seulgi then proceeded to "accidentally" bump into Jiyoung, falling dramitically on her knees with her stuff scattered around her. People around her had their eyes wide open, especially Wendy and the others. Everyone knew that Gyuri and her crew had little temper towards others invading their personal space.

"Oh ..." Wendy cursed inside her head as she stood frozen in the sidelines, she couldn't really do anything to help without getting her beat.

"I-I'm sorry for bumping into you." Seulgi said as she got up from the floor and bowing. This was all part of her act. 

"Don't worry about it. It happens." Jiyoung said as she bent down to get the items off the ground. Everyone watching the scene had their jaws hanging. They couldn't believe their eyes.

Who was this girl that could suddenly change the personality of one of the scariest people on campus?

"Here you go." Jiyoung said as she handed the girl back her belongings. She gave the yellow-haired girl a small smile before Gyuri motioned for them to get going. Seulgi bowed once more looking at the four retreating people before she felt someone tug her wrist.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Wendy yelled at her. Joy, Yeri, Irene, and Seohyun immediately came towards the two. 

"You do realize what you just did, right?" Seohyun, being the calmest one asked. 

"What?" Seulgi asked innocently. "I didn't do anything wrong." 

"NO, YOU DID DO SOMETHING WRONG." Wendy continued to yell. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" 

"Can you please lower your voice, unnie? People are starting to stare." Yeri said. 

Wendy took a deep breath, trying to calm down.

"Well, it's my plan. I'll have us recruited in no time!" Seulgi exclaimed. 

 

A few days passed and Jiyoung and Seulgi had been bumping into each other a lot more often than before. It was when they crossed paths for the 5th time that Jiyoung asked Seulgi out on a date.

.......

 

"Ok, that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life." Wendy interupted the story as she looked at Seulgi with a judging look. 

"What? It can work." Seulgi defended. 

"Wendy unnie is right. There is no way that can work, unnie." Yeri said agreeing with the fourth eldest girl in the room. Everyone else nodded. 

"There is no way in hell that she will fall for you." Irene added. "What does that even have to do with being recruited?"

Seulgi pouted before shrugging. "Well I figured that if she were to ask me out, then maybe she would tell me about what her group is doing and try and recruit me as well."

"Like I said, that is the stupidest thing that I have ever heard. Anyone else have a better idea than Seulgi?" Wendy asked earning a punch to her arm by a certain yellow haired girl. The blue haired girl glared at the girl next to her and was about to retaliate but decided against it. 

"I thought it could work." Seulgi mumbled to herself. 

"It's alright, Seulgi unnie. You tried." Joy said trying to cheer up the now sulking girl.

"At least Joy believes in me." 

Everyone but Joy and Seulgi rolled their eyes. 

"Let's just get back on topic." Seohyun said before things got worst.

-------------

"Hm... Fresh meat." Gyuri smirked as she and her friends eyed six certain girls who were outside the school building. It was a new day and the four girls had decided to come to school after they heard the news of new students. Yes, things spread quickly around here. 

"This gives me a great idea." The leader spoke. Nicole, Hara, and Jiyoung turned their heads towards the eldest girl.

The youngest furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "What idea, unnie?" she asked. 

Gyuri's smirk only grew wider as she turned to look at her dongsaeng. "You know that we have those new creatures that we've been working on right?" Her three friends nodded. "Well you see, I was thinking that we can use those six as bait to see what the creatures can do. Sort of like testing their ability to kill humans." 

Nicole nodded her head in approval. "Sounds like a great idea, unnie." 

"Yea, and the best thing about it is that they haven't heard of us yet." Hara added (Oh, how wrong she is). "They won't know a damn thing."

"So, we have to recruit them into our group then." Nicole stated earning a nod from their leader. 

"Well, we have the rest of the day to observe them, to see if they are worthy or not. I don't want to recruit them and have them die within a few seconds after letting out the creatures. Let's see how they do, on some certain tests." The oldest girl said. 

"What kind of tests?" Jiyoung asked. 

"Let's just say it will involve some running around the school campus. If they pass, we'll have them join us before we use them as bait." Gyuri anwsered. "It is like a treasure hunt, to say the least." 

"Ah, I get it now." 

The four girls once again looked out the window just in time to see the six clueless girls heading inside the school building. Gyuri and the others were completely oblivious of the fact that students were now staring at them with fear. Perhaps they heard the conversation just now?

"Poor girls." Nicole thought to herself as she glanced at Gyuri. 

"Let's get ready, shall we?" The leader said with a mischievous glint in her eyes. 

------------

Jessica and Tiffany were the first of the group of eight to arrive at their Calculus class as Tiffany had wanted to ask the teacher some questions about her grades. Jessica, being the lazy blonde whined a bit as her girlfriend told her to get up much earlier than she was used to that morning. But with Tiffany's glare, she complied and got out of bed quickly afraid (although she wouldn't admit it to anyone). 

"Tiff, I'll just head to my seat." The blonde girl said as she tried to loosen her hand from the younger girl's grip, but Tiffany wouldn't let her go.

"But Jessi..." She gave her best puppy eyes to the older girl who eventually gave in with a sigh. 

"The things I do for you. You're lucky that I love you..." Jessica muttered the last part under her breath with a small blush (that could barely be seen unless you look close enough) on her face. Tiffany turned her head to look at her blonde girlfriend but the other girl turned her head away.

Tiffany smirked. "Awww, Jessi, are you embarrased?" 

"No." Her face straight, with no emotions. But she couldn't help but smile seeing the younger girl's beautiful eyesmile. 

"Cute." Tiffany said with a big smile as she lifted up her free hand to pinch the older girls cheek who obviously tried to avoid it. 

"Ahem, Ms. Hwang." All the cuteness went away as the teacher called the two love birds back into reality. 

"Ah, yes Mr. Kim." Tiffany siad as she gave a shy smile to her teacher.

"Ok, so about your grades. You are doing fine in the homework and quiz catagories, you just seem to be having a difficult time with the tests that I have been giving out. Are you having a hard time studying, Ms. Hwang?" 

"No, sir." The girl lied. She knew exactly why, she hadn't been doing well on her tests, and that involved Jessica and her friends along with their agency. 

"If you say so, Ms. Hwang. Please feel free to ask me for help if needed, I know you are a smart student." 

"Thank you, Mr. Kim." Tiffany bowed. He turned around and that was their signal to go to their seats.

Jessica wasted no time at all heading to her seat and Tiffany slightly giggled at the action. After adjusting herself in her seat, the younger girl placed her head on the blonde girl's shoulder, just to relax until the bell rings. 

"Yo! Sica! Fany!" A loud voice boomed inside the slightly empty classroom. The students and the teacher turned their attention to the group of people by the door including Jessica and Tiffany.

"Ok, that's enough Ms. Choi. Please get to your seat." Mr. Kim said sternly causing the tall girl to grin sheepishly. 

"Hehe, sorry about that." 

He shook his head before turning his attention back to grading papers.

"Damnit, Sooyoung. You don't have to be so loud." Sunny said as and the five other girls took their seats next to Tiffany and Jessica. The tall girl shrugged her shoulders before reaching under the desks to grab Hyoyeon's hand.

"You're almost as loud as Tiffany." Jessica added, which earned her a punch to the arm by the girl next to her. Jessica girnned as Tiffany glared at her. 

"Have you heard anything new about the new girls?" Yoona suddenly asked, causing her unnies to furrow their eyebrows. 

"What about them?" Taeyeon asked.

"Well I've been hearing people say that Gyuri and the others have their eye on them or something like that. At least that's what they think. They couldn't really hear much of their conversation, but they heard something among the words 'new girls', 'bait', and 'kill'." 

"That's never a good thing especially if those words might be in the same sentence. I honestly would like to warn them, but again, we don't know them and they don't know us. Might as well mind our own business." Hyoyeon replied to the maknae. 

"Isn't Gyuri, Nicole, Hara, and Jiyoung kind of your business? I mean, they did kidnap you guys." Sunny spoke but this time in a lowered voice to avoid anyone from listening on their conversation. 

"I mean yea, but the six other girls aren't. We can't really do anything unless Boa or the higher ups tell us too." 

"Should we spy on them?" Yoona suggested which caused the other girls to look at her weirdly. "What? We can be like gurdian angels and protect them." The seven other girls just looked at her. Even Yuri was doubting her. When she knew she wasn't getting the response she wanted, she added, "Plus, we can gather information and report it back to headquarters so we can finally get rid of Nicole, Gyuri, Hara, and Jiyoung." 

"But, that will take up most of our time.." Taeyeon whined. "Plus, I want to spend some time with my baby." The kid-leader snuggled her head on the crook of Sunny's neck which in turn put a smile on the Bunny girl's face while Hyoyeon and Yoona prentended to puke at the sight. 

"Stop teasing your leader, Yoong." Yuri said with a small laugh as she patted her hand on Yoona's thigh. 

"I can't help it, she's just asking to be teased." The younger girl replied giving an innocent look.

Everyone laughed except for Taeyeon who glared at the doe eyed girl. 

"Anyway, do you unnies agree with my plan?" 

"I guess." Jessica shrugged. Count on the blonde haired girl to side with her little rascal. 

"Yea, why not." Hyoyeon shrugged as well not really caring about the outcome. 

Yoona clapped happily which made Yuri giggle at her girlfriend's cute actions. She looked at her leader with pleading eyes. 

The said girl sighed. "Fine... I guess it wouldn't hurt to be more involved." 

"YES!" The youngest girl yelled loudly, capturing everyone's attention. She glared at the people staring and they quickly returned to talking with their friends.

Hyoyeon sighed. "You're really becoming like Sooyoung now." 

"Yah! Is that supposed to be a bad thing? How can you say that about your girlfriend?" The taller girl glared fiercly at the person next to her. 

"Relax, Soo. I was just kidding." The shorter girl said with sweat running down her forehead.

"You better be." Sooyoung narrowed her eyes. 

"Damn, Hyoyeon! I didn't think you'd be so whipped!" Taeyeon said, causing an uproar of laughter. 


A/N: Hello again you guys! I'm back with my monthly updates! And since it is September 30, 2015 (at least here in the U.S.) I decided to upload. I am honestly still not healed from the incident even after a year but it's slowly getting better, I mean we have Taeyeon's solo coming up. Have you guys seen the teasers?  OMG 

Anyway, do you guys have any idea on what kinds of traps and messages Gyuri will leave for Red Velvet and Seohyun? I think the next chapter will be more towards Red Velvet and Seohyun, I hope you guys don't mind ^^ . I guess I'll see you guys in my next update!

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this story, thank you so much!  Wolfey signing out *peace*