Mission Two Part 2

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

Jessica found her self staggering away from the guy. She looked at the guy while lifting her hand to touch her cheek. She winced a bit, noting in her head that she'll have a bruise there the next morning. 

"Think you're cleaver Huh?" The guy said smirking. 

"I know for a fact that I'm more cleaver than you ." Jessica retorted getting into a fighting stance. The smirk disappeared from his face.

"Sica, are you alright over there?" Jessica heard Taeyeon say. She decided not to reply back or else she'll be risking her friends positions.  

The guy then lunged forward trying to tackle down Jessica down but she dodged at the last minute causing the guy to fall to the ground. He gritted his teeth before standing back up. He walked forward a bit one of his hands disappearing into his pocket. Jessica also walked forward, her grip on her weapon tightening. The two had eye contact as if telling the other person to make a move. The guy got his wish when Jessica suddenly moved forward, her right arm retracted. Too bad for him he was a little late dodging and he ended up getting punched in his left eye. 

"!" He yelled out covering his eye with both of his hands. The blonde took this opportunity to quickly move and stab the guy, killing him. 

"This guys seriously do not know how to fight." Jessica thought looking at the guy's body. "Who the hell leaves themselves open for attack?" Jessica shook her head before going back to her cover.

"I'm fine Tae, just took out another guy." Jessica whispered, finally replying to the leader.

"I see. Found anything in the building?" 

"I found the map that they were going to use to travel."

"Perfect." 

"How's the situation outside?" 

"Fine so far. Hyoyeon and Yoona took out a few guys. How many are still inside the building?" Jessica got out from her hiding position and moved over to the window that allowed her to look down at the ground level. 

"I see about 12 people still in here how about outside?" 

"There's three people outside, we'll take care of it. Good luck." Jessica didn't reply as she went back to her place. 

"Hey where are they? They should be down by now." Jessica heard a voice coming up. 

"Well maybe they're being stupid like always." Another voice said.

"Yea they make us loo- The happened here!" 

"Looks like they found their friend." Jessica smirked. "They're dead." 

---------

Taeyeon was still in her hiding spot thinking of a plan to get rid of the remaining three people out side. "Ah it." She got out of her cover, weapon in hand and quickly fired. Three bodies fell limp onto the ground, dead. 

"Yoong, go over and help Sica. There's still plenty of of them there."

"How about you unnie?" Yoona answered while moving towards the building Jessica was in. 

"I'll check around and see if there are any more of them." Taeyeon looked left and right observing carefully. She quickly moved around the area. 

"Alright."  She heard Yoona reply before the line turned silent. Taeyeon then decided to check up on Hyoyeon who was probably chilling up on the rooftop.

"Yah Hyo, see anything up there?" Taeyeon asked. 

"I think we're all clear now. I don't see anyone prowling around." 

"I guess you can pack up your sniper. All that's left is eliminating the rest of the guys where Sica and Yoong is at." Taeyeon then headed to the said building. 

"Gotc-" Taeyeon heard Hyoyeon's reply get cut off before she heard some shuffling noises. 

"."  Taeyeon thought. "Well she can handle herself." 

---------

Hyoyeon was pushed back to the ground as she turned to get up. She quickly got to her feet looking at the person in front of her. 

"Think you can get away safely?" The guy said full of confidence. Hyoyeon didn't say anything as she lunged forward throwing punches at the guy. He dodged all of the punches with skill. "You're pretty good for a girl. Hey let's make a deal." 

" your deal." Hyoyeon replied glaring at the person. "I don't give a ." 

"Come on, are you sure you don't want to hear it?" 

"I'm one hundred percent sure." He smirked. 

"Then prepare to die." The guy moved forward throwing a punch towards Hyoyeon. She saw it coming and grabbed his fist with her left hand and grabbing his wrist with the other. She quickly twisted his arm wasting no time. He groaned in pain before he used his leg to knee Hyoyeon in the stomach. Her grip on his arm losened which cause the guy to get out of her hold. 

Hyoyeon gritted her teeth. "Goddamn that hurt like hell." 

"What's your name." The guy suddenly asked. 

"Why do you want to know." She replied back. 

"So I know the name of the person that's about to die. Oh and by the way, the name is Jiwoong. Remember that." The guy now known as Jiwoong stood there while smirking. 

"Well Jiwoong, my name is Hyoyeon and you're about to get your kicked." Hyoyeon flew towards him which caught him off-guard. The two were now on the ground with Jiwoong trying to get out of Hyoyeon's hold on him. They wrestled around rolling on the floor. Hyoyeon saw an opening and pushed him face first towards the ground. He groaned in pain. She looked around and found a rope nearby. 

"How convenient." Hyoyeon thought as she reached over and grabbed the rope, efficiently tying up Jiwoong's hands and ankles together. 

"I decided not to kill you. Besides..." Hyoyeon paused before standing up from her kneeling position. "You might have some valuable information." 

"I won't tell you anything!" Jiwoong exclaimed glaring at her as he struggled against the binds.She shrugged.

"You don't have to tell me anything. You'll just have to face my boss." Jiwoong shivered as he saw the evil smile plastered on Hyoyeon's face. 

---------

Several bodies layed on the floor unmoving. Yoona and Taeyeon had done a great job of providing back-up for Jessica. 

"Sica unnie, where are you?" Yoona asked. 

"Second floor. I believe they have more stuff worth bringing back." Jessica answered back through the ear piece. Yoona signed Taeyeon and she nodded heading to the stairs leading up to Jessica. 

"Is anyone still alive?" Yoona thought to herself while looking around the building. Seeing most of the bodies she figured otherwise."Maybe not." She lowered her gun and began to walk around. Just then, she saw a knife stuck against the wall adjacent to her and a stinging pain in her left arm. She looked down and saw blood seeping down from the wound created. Yoona quickly turned around. She saw one of the men in a kneeling position breathing heavily, blood coming out of his mouth. "This guy is still alive?" She glared at the guy, lifting her gun and shooting the guy dead, no hesitations. Yoona looked at her injured arm. 

"I just hope this doesn't leave a scar." She grabbed her gun that was currently in her right and switched it with her left. With her right hand she covered the wound on her left and arm and pressed on it, hoping to stop the blood. 

Moments later, Jessica and Taeyeon appeared after having searched the upper floor for any other valuable things from their rival gang. 

"Yah, are you alright?" Jessica asked seeing Yoona holding her arm. The Maknae nodded.

"Just a little scratch that's all." She replied back. 

"If you say so." Taeyeon said. "Anyways, we didn't find anything interesting or useful other than the map Sica found."

"We should get going." Jessica said. 

"I agree with that." 

"Let's get going unnies." 

"Hey guys, want to help me out with something?" Hyoyeon said through the ear piece.

"Why would you need help?" Taeyeon asked as the three headed out the building. 

"I have a hostage." She answered simply.

"Alright, we'll be right there." Taeyeon looked over to her two friends. "Looks like we're going to be stopping by the base later. We got a hostage." 

Jessica and Yoona just nodded in understanding before following their leader. They quickly reached the building, quietly opening the door. They entered and headed up the stairs that would lead them to Hyoyeon, not wasting anymore time. The three girls reached the rooftop in no time and found Hyoyeon leaning against the railing and a guy struggling on the floor, tied up. 

"Yah Im Yoona, what the hell happened to you?" Hyoyeon asked surprised seeing her dongsaeng holding onto her arm.

"Nothing much... I'll be fine unnie." Yoona replied not caring much about her injury. 

"If you say so." 

"Any reason for having a hostage Hyo?" Taeyeon asked changing the subject while looking at the guy on the floor.

"I just thought he might have some valuable information about the opposing team." Hyoyeon answered straightening her posture. 

"Like I said before, I'm not telling any of you anything!" Jiwoong yelled out glaring hard at the four girls. They ignored the tied up guy as they headed towards him. Hyoyeon, Jessica, and Taeyeon kneeled down with Jessica and Yoona on either side of his body and Hyoyeon behind him, holding onto his legs. Yoona on the other hand went over to pick up Hyoyeon's sniper. 

"One." 

"Two." 

"Three." They lifted Jiwoong up. 

"You are ing heavy." Jessica complained feeling his weight on her arms. 

"I agree to that." Hyoyeon added. 

"Shut up!" Jiwoong yelled out. 

"Let's go unnies." Yoona said laughing a bit as she held the door open for her friends to pass through. 

---------

The three girls stuffed Jiwoong in the back seat of Hyoyeon's car and closed the door with a loud thud. Jessica stretched her arms hoping to relieve the numbness.

"This guy is such a fatass." Taeyeon said. She wasn't used to carrying so much weight. 

"We should get going." Jessica yawned. "I'm getting sleepy." 

"Alright." Taeyeon agreed heading to her car putting away her pistol. 

They soon headed away from the dock quickly going to their headquarters wanting to drop off their hostage as soon as possible. 

---------

Boa looked up from her desk as she heard loud knocks coming from the door to her office. "Come in!" She yelled out. The door opened revealing her favorite agents along with a tied up Jiwoong as they headed inside the huge office. Yoona closed the door behind them.

"Yah Yoona, what's wrong with your arm?" Boa immediately asked eyeing her injury carefully. Yoona smiled sheepishly. 

"It's just a cut unnie, I'll be fine." Yoona replied. Their boss just nodded.

"We got another hostage." Taeyeon spoke up as she, Jessica, and Hyoyeon dropped Jiwoong down on the ground. 

"I can see that." Boa answered. She kneeled down and grabbed Jiwoong's chin forcing him to look at her. She studied his face carefully. She spoke again. "He looks likes the leader of the group that was sent to go overseas." 

Jessica nudged Hyoyeon's side with her elbow as if saying, 'Nice job'. Hyoyeon turned to look at her and gave her a small smile to which Jessica returned. 

"Who decided to take him?" Boa asked, now standing.

Yoona, Taeyeon, and Jessica pointed to Hyoyeon. Boa gave a small smile.

"Nice work." Hyoyeon let out a sigh of relief. She thought she might've gotten a scolding. 

"Well I'll deal with this guy. You four can head home unless you want to stay the night here." 

The three girls looked at Taeyeon, waiting for her decision. 

"Let's just stay here, I'm tired." Taeyeon replied yawning a little herself. 

"Alright, you guys know where the rooms are." Boa said motioning them to get out. They got out and headed to an area in the quarters that held rooms for agents to sleep in. The four friends headed inside their own individual rooms and slept, getting a good nights sleep. 

Their girlfriends will be alright without them. Right?


A/N: Hey guys I'm back!! I hope you all didn't have to wait too long for this update haha. I tried to make it interesting but idk if that worked or not O.O I hope you enjoy this chapter hehehe I can assure you there will be more drama in future chapters. It's more fun that way.

Anyways, to all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this story, thank you so much! Wolfey signing out *peace*