Movie "Date"

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"We'll be heading out now." Sooyoung announced as they were already dressed, ready to go out. Chansung had texted them that they'll be watching a movie.

Hyoyeon just nodded not saying a word, causing the taller girl to let out a sigh. 

"Hyo..." She called out making the girl look at her. 

"What?" The shorter girl finally said.

"I know you're mad at me and I'm really sorry for ignoring you today. It's just nice to have a few other people to talk to that aren't there just for our money you know." Hyoyeon nodded slightly understanding what the younger girl means. "I'll be going outside now." Sooyoung leaned in and gave a peck to Hyoyeon's cheek before leaving. 

"I wish I can understand a bit more..." The shorter girl muttered to herself.

---------

"You'll be ok here Jessi?" Tiffany asked as she looked at the blonde in front of her. 

"Yea," She nodded. "I'll be fine Tiff." The younger girl moved forward to hug the older girl letting her head rest against her chest.

"Are you mad at me?" 

"Just a bit, but I can't really be mad at you." 

"I'm sorry." 

"It's alright Tiff... " 

"Even if you say it's alright, I know you aren't feeling alright."

"Don't worry about me Tiff, I'll be fine."

"I'm sorry..." Tiffany repeated. 

"Just enjoy yourself alright?" The blonde felt the younger girl nod against her chest.

"Be careful out there." Jessica added as she kissed her forehead before letting go. 

"Don't worry, I can kick ." Tiffany grinned causing the blonde to laugh a bit. 

"Alright, go now." She made shooing motions with her hands. Tiffany nodded and waved before heading out the door. 

---------

The two "twins" were currently hugging with Yoona not wanting to let the older girl go. She had her hands wrapped tightly around the girls waist. 

"Do you really have to go?" She whined, with a small pout on her face. 

"Yoong, it's just for a short time. Three hours and I'll be back." Yuri replied, trying to be stern but to no avail. A small smile made it's way to her face seeing the younger girl like this. Yoona had this effect on her.

"But three hours is too long!" Yoona continued to whine. "Can you just not go? We can just stay here in this warm house." 

"Yoong..." The deer sighed and nodded. She figured she'd atleast let her Yuri go out and have fun even if she hates the two guys she's going with. "Thanks baby." Yoona leaned in and quickly gave her a peck on the lips before quickly escaping from the hug to avoid Yuri from hitting her.  

"Idiot..." Yuri muttered with a small smile on her face. 

---------

Compared to the other three couples, Sunyeon just stood there facing each other in silence not knowing what else to say. Taeyeon had contemplated on apologizing to the Bunny in front of her but her pride was too big. She didn't want to say 'sorry' first. 

"I'll be going now Tae." Sunny spoke breaking the awkward silence they were in.

"Ok..." The latter responded. That had been the first word she had spoken since their fight that happened hours ago. 

Sunny sighed before moving forward and giving the kid leader a hug. "I'll see you later." was all she said before she headed out the door leaving Taeyeon to reflect everything that happened.

---------

It wasn't about five minutes later when all the popular girls left that the remaining girls in the house quickly ran upstairs to change. They were so going to find out what Taecyeon and Chansung were planning. 

"Ready?" Taeyeon asked her three friends. 

"Always." Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Yoona replied simultaneously giving the leader an 'ok' sign with their hands. 

"Let's go." They exited the house and went over to the garage. Hyoyeon, who was closer to the keypad attached to the right side of the garage, entered a passcode. Soon after, the driveway began to move downwards leaving a big hole in the ground, only to return upwards with four different colored motorcycles. One blue, one red, one black, and one grey. 

They all hopped on a motorcycle, unattached the helmet on the bike and putting it on before starting the bike, quickly zooming away to their destination passing by all the cars with ease. When they reached the movie theaters, the girls parked as far away as possible so they won't get caught. They parked their bikes and got off reattaching the helmets back on their bike. 

"We parked hella far from the theaters." Jessica complained not wanting to walk all the way there. Both Taeyeon and Hyoyeon gave the blonde haired girl a look. Knowing how lazy Jessica is, the two were expecting the kind of reaction they were getting. 

"It's not that far unnie." Yoona replied to the second eldest. "Just a quick walk." 

"I hope so..." Jessica groaned. 

"Alright let's go and spy." Taeyeon said already walking towards the building leaving the girls behind to follow her. She tightly balled her hands into a fist before muttering out with hatred, "I'll find out what you're planning Taecyeon and Chansung. I'll make you regret messing with me." 

---------

"You think they'll be alright?" Tiffany asked worriedly especially after what happened earlier that day. She was known for having a big heart. Sooyoung shrugged. 

"Hopefully." 

Tiffany sighed as she rested her head on the car's window. Sunny was currently driving with Yuri in the passengers seat leaving Sooyoung as her seat mate at the backseat. 

"We're here." Sunny announced as they reached the parking lot. Once she parked, the four girls got out of the car quickly meeting up with Taecyeon and Chansung who were waiting for them. 

"Hey you made it!" Taecyeon exclaimed seeing them approaching. 

"Of course we made it oppa." Yuri responded with a small smile on her face. "What are we watching?" 

"Hm... Let's head inside first. Then we can see the movies showing." Chansung suggested motioning for them to head inside. They all nodded and went inside the building. 

"I didn't expect it to be this crowded." Taecyeon said aloud shaking his head at the long line in front of them.

"Well it is a Friday night hyung." Chansung reminded.

"I know, but still."

"Food..." Sooyoung muttered not minding what the two tall boys were discussing about. Instead she looking at the stands of popcorn, nachos, and everything else you can imagine that people sell in the movie theaters. The Shikshin's stomach growled at the sight. Luckily, the noise in the place was loud enough to cover the grumbling noise.

"You guys want to see Into The Storm?" Sunny asked getting their attention.

"Into The Storm?" Tiffany repeated. The shortest girl nodded. 

"What's it about?" Yuri asked wanting to know before hand what would be in the movie. She didn't want to get bored while watching. 

"Something about tornadoes." Sunny responded. 

"Sounds boring." 

"Well what do you want to watch then?" 

"I wanted to watch that horror movie, As Above So Below but..." Yuri stopped mid-sentence which made the rest of the girls as well as the guys look at her curiously. 

"But what?" Sooyoung asked her eyes now fixed at the dark skinned girl.

"Yoona isn't here to protect me..." She muttered not wanting to be heard. Too bad for her, Tiffany heard her loud and clear as she was standing really close to the slightly blushing black pearl. 

"Awww that's cute!" Tiffany slightly squealed as she smiled really wide wanting to friend. 

"Shut up!" 

"Wait what did she say?" Sunny interrupted not wanting to be left out.

"You want me to tell her or do you want to say it?" Tiffany asked still giving a teasing smile. 

"I'd be happy if you don't say anything at all..." 

"Well anyways, Yuri said that she wanted to watch that new horror movie that came out but she said that Yoo- hmf" Yuri quickly covered the mushroom's mouth with her hand to stop her from saying anything else. 

"Please shut up." Tiffany removed Yuri's hand from .  

"But it's cute!" The older girl insisted. "At least now I know she has that effect on you." 

"Yea yea whatever..." 

Meanwhile Sooyoung, Sunny, Taecyeon, and Chansung stood there confused not knowing what the two were talking about although Sunny does have a clue on who they were talking about. 

"It totally has something to do with Yoona. No doubt about it." Sunny thought in her mind. "Eh whatever, I'll make sure to interrogate her later."

"Wait, what are they talking about?" Sooyoung asked confused. Both Taecyeon and Chansung shrugged while Sunny gave her a look saying it has to do with their girlfriends.

"Anyways," Yuri cleared . "Have you decided on what we'll be watching? It's almost 7:30pm" 

"Let's just watch that movie Sunny noona suggested, Into The Storm." Chansung spoke up. Everyone nodded agreeing. 

"Alright, Chansungie and I will be buying the tickets now. Will you four be ok here?" 

"Yea, we can handle ourselves oppa." Sooyoung said. 

"Alright, we'll be right back." 

---------

"They're lining up. Let's go." Taeyeon said as they quickly headed off towards the line. Luckily for them, both the two men did not recognise them. Well then again they were wearing sunglasses as well as hats that covered most of their faces. 

"So do you think the plan is working hyung?" Chansung asked as they waited for the line to move. The four agents ears perked up heaing the word 'plan'.

"I think so." The eldest answered. "I don't think any of them suspected anything yet." 

"That's what you think ." Hyoyeon thought silently glaring at their backs. They slightly shivered. 

"This is too easy that it's scary."

"Well isn't it good for us Chansung? Gyuri won't be up our all the time." Taecyeon sighed thinking about his cousin. "I sometimes wonder what's on her mind for her to come up with this crazy scheme."

"Gyuri noona is too scary sometimes." 

"So the mastermind of this whole plan is Gyuri unnie?" Yoona shook her head. "If she's the one behind it all then Sica unnie and I should be careful." 

"Should've known it was Gyuri unnie! Knowing how she is, she definitely has something up her sleeves." Jessica thought. "Gyuri unnie can't be the only one behind this." 

"Can I help the next person please?" The cashier called out making the two guys in front of them to walk over to buy the tickets.

"So it's Gyuri unnie." Hyoyeon said sighing. "I should've known." 

"I got it on record." Jessica spoke up holding her phone in her hand. "Evidence." 

"Nice job Sica." 

"Unnie's, do you know what movie they're watching?" The Maknae asked making the three older girls shook their head.

"Not a clue." Taeyeon answered. 

"Reckon we just follow them and sneak in?" Hyoyeon suggested looking at the kid leader. Taeyeon shrugged. 

"Why not?" 

The four girls looked at each other before they ditched the line making the people behind them to shrug as they take their place. 

"Looks like they've bought the tickets. They're heading back" Jessica commented keeping her eye on Taecyeon and Chansung making sure she doesn't lose sight on them. "Time to move guys." The four agents waited until the six certain people passed them before they trailed them at a comfortable distance of ten feet. 

"Ticket please." The person standing in front of the entrance said holding out his hand. The girls just stared at him blankly before noticing their girlfriends were quickly getting away. This is like cops and robbers.

"Hey look over there, someone is stealing the food." Hyoyeon pointed to her left causing the guy to look over there as well. While he was distracted they quickly scrambled forward entering the area. 

"I don't see anyone stealing anything." The guy said before looking back at the girls who were no longer there. "Oh great. I can't believe I was stupid enough to fall for that." He shook his head and mentally facepalmed.

The agents walked around quickly looking for the two giant men their girlfriends are with. Yoona pointed to her right. "There they are." 

"I'm actually thankful that both Taecyeon and Chansung are giants." Taeyeon said as she spotted the two entering the movie room. They followed them inside and looked around for any empty seats close to where the six people were at. 

"They're sitting in the middle." Jessica whispered loud enough for her friends to hear her. 

"Found a spot unnies." Yoona moved forward as the rest of them girls followed. They made sure to lower their hats just incase they were to notice them. They sat behind the certain people two rows away watching them carefully. Besides, they weren't here for the movies.

---------

"So how was the movie guys?" Taecyeon asked as they exited the movie theaters. 

"It was fine, I guess." Yuri replied as she moved her hand near to cover her yawn.

"Oh please, I saw you sleepig during the middle of the movie." Sooyoung pointed out rolling her eyes. 

"I can't help being tired." Yuri defended herself giving a glare to the taller girl. Sunny shook her head sensing that a fight was about to happen between the two taller girls. 

"Well, I think we should get going oppa, Chansungie. It's getting pretty late." 

"Alright then. Be safe while driving." Taecyeon said making Sunny nod.

"Will do oppa." 

"See you guys on Monday." Tiffany bid goodbye as she grabbed Yuri's wrist (Sunny grabbing Sooyoung's) pulling them towards the parking lot. As soon as they were out of sight Taecyeon gave a call to the mastermind to let her know how things are going.

"Plan two, progressing." 


A/N: Hello guys I'm back after not updating for like a week. I missed you guys! I'm really sorry about that it's just that school has started and my teachers had managed to give me a pile of homework for the first week. So I think the next chapter will be up on the upcoming weekend. I'll try my best to update soon :) 

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this story, thank you so much!!! Wolfey signing out *peace*