Hurt and Anger

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"Sunny! Sooyoung! Tiffany! Yuri!" Taecyeon yelled as he smiled and waved his hand in the air. He walked towards the girls along with Chansung. 

"Hi oppa!" Sunny replied smiling as well. Taeyeon who is next to the smiling girl narrowed her eyes as she saw the two men approaching. She already hated them. 

"Isn't that guy the one Hyoyeon and I saw that one time when we were going around the school? Wait, did Sunny just call him Oppa?!" She thought as she squeezed Sunny's hands. 

"Oh I see you have some friends with you, noona." Chansung commented noticing the four unknown girls next to them. 

"Yup. This girl next to me is Yoona, the one next to Tiffany is Jessica, the one next to Sooyoung is Hyoyeon, and last but not least, the one next to Sunny is Taeyeon." Yuri said introducing the four girls. 

"Ah I see..." Taecyeon nodded his head. Inside his mind however, he already knew the girls thanks to his cousin stalking a certain girl. 

"Well let us introduce ourselves then. I'm Chansung and this guy right here is Taecyeon." He pointed next to him. "His name sounds similar to yours Taeyeon-ssi." 

"Yea it does, I guess." She responded with a fake smile, not liking the guy. 

"Well, hyung and I will see you guys later. We need to get going." 

"Already?" Tiffany asked not wanting them to leave so fast.

"Yea, sorry noona. Taecyeon hyung's cousin wants us to meet her. See you later." Both Chansung and Taecyeon waved goodbye as they retreated.

"Alright then see you in class." Sooyoung said waving along with her friends (excluding Taeyeon, Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Yoona who were just staring at them). 

"Did you just call that guy oppa?" Taeyeon asked Sunny giving her a 'what the hell' look. 

"Yea, he's older than us." Sunny replied not noticing the different tone in the eldest girl's voice. 

Yoona looked at her girlfriend before asking, "When did you meet them, Yuri-ah?"  She was surprised when Taecyeon and Chansung appeared being friendly to the popular girls. 

"Oh, it was when you four weren't at school. They approached us during lunch and we ended up getting along pretty well." She answered. 

"Ah..." Yoona nodded not saying anything else. Her eyes wandered over to Taeyeon and she could clearly see the uneasiness in her eyes. 

"If Taeyeon unnie has that look in her eyes, then something bad is going to happen soon." She thought before looking in the direction where Taecyeon and Chansung headed off. Oh, how right she was with that thought. 

"Come on guys, let's get moving." Hyoyeon said with a hint of as she started walking forward, slightly pulling Sooyoung along with her. The rest just followed along heading to their class. 

---------

"So you know that those girls were the one Gyuri was talking about right?" Taecyeon asked as they headed to a secluded area in the school. 

"Those were them? Are you serious?" Chansung looked surprised causing Taecyeon to facepalm. 

"Yes those were them you . Have you not been paying attention when they showed us pictures of those four girls?" 

"Not really, I started zoning out during the middle of it."

Taecyeon shook his head. "Well now you know those are the girls. Now we must do what we can to get even closer to Sunny and her friends."

"Alright alright." 

"Finally made it." Gyuri said as she saw her cousin and his friend approaching. The six group of people are behind one of the school's huge buildings which had a huge hill along with a bench. They had just discovered the spot recently and decided to make it their meeting place. Good thing no one knew about this area. 

"Well we met up with you know who." Taecyeon retorted rolling his eyes. 

"Oh really!" Hara spoke up excitedly. "How did my Jessica look?" 

"Your Jessica?" The second eldest raised an eyebrow.

Hara glared hard. "She's going to be mine soon." 

"Ok if you say so." 

"So did anything interesting happen, oppa?" Nicole asked wanting to know exactly what the two boys encountered that and also making sure that Hara and Taecyeon didn't get into a fight.

"Nothing really." Chansung answered recalling what happened earlier. "Although I did notice Hyoyeon noona staring at me weirdly, I wonder why." 

"Really oppa... Really..." Jiyoung said as she shook her head on how clueless Chansung was. 

"What?"

Gyuri smirked after having thinking about his observation of Hyoyeon carefully. "The first part of the plan is working perfectly. Now just a little bit more until part two." 

"What's part two unnie?" Jiyoung asked confused. They've never really talked through the plan.

"There's three parts to this plan. Part one is getting close to the four popular girls while getting both Hyoyeon and Taeyeon jealous, which is going perfectly. Part two is when these two guys start doing something to get them to separate from Sunny and Sooyoung so you two can swoop in and get make them yours, I know how much Taecyeon and Chansung likes them. Part three is when Hara and I come in."

"So what are you and Hara gonna do when part three comes?" Taecyeon asked his cousin excitedly wanting to find out. 

"I already have something planned, but it's going to be a secret for now. I don't know about Hara though." Gyuri looked at her dongsaeng. "Do you have anything?" 

"Of course I do unnie. It's always better to plan ahead isn't it?" 

"I taught you well." She gave a proud smile. 

"Ok let's get back on topic. Hyung and I need some ideas for our part." Chansung said.

"Fine." 

They all continued discussing the upcoming events with details wanting to make sure Operation: Break up (I know stupid name) will be a success. The six people were too busy to even notice or hear the school bell ring.

---------

"...so that's all you need to know about the Gojoseon kingdom." The teacher finished his sentence as he put down the marker in his hands on his desk. "Alright, after you finished taking down the notes you may have free time, just don't be loud." The students quietly sighed in relief as they finished the last of their notes, glad that the long lecture was over.

A small nudge was given to a certain sleepyhead waking her instantly. She looked to her around before finally realizing it was Hyoyeon (her seat partner in class) who tapped her. She gave her a confused look before she saw Hyoyeon giving her a sign to look at her phone. 

"Are we having a secret messaging chat?" Jessica shook her head before fishing out her phone from her pocket and sure enough she got added to a group message chat. 

Taecyeon and Chansung are giving me a bad vibe guys. I feel like they're up to something. -Taeyeon

I agree on that one Tae. -Hyoyeon

Unnie, don't you feel like they know Gyuri. -Yoona

Gyuri? Oh . -Hyoyeon

"Ok how did I not feel my phone vibrating when I got these messages." Jessica fiddled with her phone for a bit before she started typing. 

Why do you say Gyuri? They probably don't know them. -Jessica

Um, I saw them talking with Nicole and Jiyoung a while back. I'm 100% sure it's them. -Taeyeon

Oh. O.O  So what do you want to do? -Jessica

Keep in eye on them, that's for sure. If they get too close I gonna kick their . -Hyoyeon

 

"Who are you texting?" The voice made both Jessica and Hyoyeon jump in their seats. They were not expecting that. The two of them turned to the left and saw Sunny looking at them with curious eyes. 

"Just Taeyeon and Yoona..." Jessica replied as she locked her phone.  

"You do know that you can just talk to them right?"  

"What's the fun in that?" Hyoyeon returned a question.

"How am I supposed to know." Sunny shrugged clueless. "But since you're texting her tell her I said 'I love you'." 

"You can tell her yourself." 

Sunny smirked. "What's the fun in that?" 

"That totally just backfired." Hyoyeon shook her head. "Alright I'll text her you said that." 

Sunny stuck out her tongue in a playful manner, happy with the fact she won. Jessica just sighed and went back to texting. The shortest girl shrugged before turning to her left. 

"Is it just me or are they acting weird?" She asked. Her seat partner, Tiffany shrugged. 

"I have no idea, it seems like it. Are they hiding something again?"

"We'll just make them spill it later. I need a nap." Sunny yawned after speaking causing Tiffany to let out a small smile. 

"Man you're turning into Jessi." 

"Yah, atleast I don't sleep in every single class." Sunny yawned again before putting her head down on her desk. "Wake me up before class ends." 

"Fine." 

---------

"Noona!" A guy yelled out seeing the four familiar faces. The girls stopped and turned around seeing an excited Chansung and a happy Taecyeon coming towards them. 

"Chansung! Oppa!" The four popular girls yelled out with a laugh while their girlfriends stood beside them silently. 

"Where were you guys in class?" Sooyoung asked. 

Taecyeon scratched the back of his head. "We had something to do before we went to class." 

"Oh." 

"Hey is it alright if we ask you guys to hang out with us today? You know like a friends hangout?" 

Sooyoung, Tiffany and Yuri as well as their girlfriends looked at Sunny expectantly. Although only one group hoped for her to say no.

"Sure oppa, why not." Sunny said with a smile. "Where do you plan on taking us?" 

Taecyeon looked at Chansung for help. "Well noona, we haven't decided on that yet. We'll text you the palce later once we know where to go." 

"They have their number?! When did that happen?" Jessica thought silently screamed in her mind although she wanted to say it outloud. "I didn't think they'd be this close so fast."

"Awesome." Yuri said pumping her fist in the air playfully. Yoona slightly frowned seeing how the black pearl is excited. She slightly shook her head before she quickly changed her expression to avoid being caught.

"Do you want to come too?" Taecyeon asked referring to Taeyeon, Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Yoona. 

"It depends on where we're going..." Taeyeon answered for all of them, her face blank. On the inside she felt like ripping his head off and decapitating his whole body. 

"Ok then, I guess we'll see you later tonight noona." Chansung said with a smile. A smile that had so many things hidden behind it. 

"Come on, we have the same next class don't we?" Tiffany asked motioning for them to tag along. 

"Are you sure? We don't want to intrude noona." 

"It's fine, we're all friends and everything." 

"Ok if you say so." Chansung looked at Taecyeon and shrugged. They followed along talking quite happily with the girls not forgetting note how the agents remained silent thorughout the walk to class. 

"Glad to see Part one is working." The two men thought with a small smirk forming on their face. 

"Why are you doing that?" Sooyoung asked noticing their smirk.

"Doing what noona?" Chansung asked trying to be innocent. 

"That smirk on your face." 

"What smirk?" 

"I thought I saw the both of you smirking."

"But we weren't." Taecyeon said puting on a confused look. 

"Really?" Sooyoung gave a weird look. "I think might be seeing things guys." 

They laughed as they continued walking forgetting four certain girls who were trailing behind watching everything happen in front of their eyes. Too bad they were too focused on the two boys to notice they passed by Gyuri and her friends who had a small evil smile on their faces happy to know everything is going well. For the plan that is.

---------

The door slammed shut with a very loud thud. An angry Taeyeon as well as Hyoyeon were revealed as they walked towards the living room leaving Jessica and Yoona by the front door looking at each other worriedly. Although the two of them were pretty mad too knowing they've been ignored by the ones they loved, it was worse when it came to the Kims. Both knew how those two can get when angry and it wasn't a good thing.

The four of them had left school after lunch ended and the weird thing was, their girlfriends didn't even notice! And that pissed off Taeyeon and Hyoyeon even more than being ignored. 

"Can you ing believe it! Those two are totally trying to steal our girls!" Taeyeon exclaimed both her hands in the air. 

"I know and the worst part is that they don't even know!" Hyoyeon agreed sighing loudly as she sat on the couch her arms crossed and a frown on her face.

"Uh unnies?" Yoona spoke quietly a little afraid of the two angry girls. 

"What?!" They both yelled. The Maknae flinched at the loud voices. 

"Yah! Don't yell at her!" Jessica defended her favorite dongsaeng. 

"Thanks unnie." 

"Sorry Yoong, I just can't control my emotions right now." Taeyeon sighed and covered her face with her hands. "I'm in a mess right now." 

Hyoyeon nodded in agreement. "Sorry for yelling." 

"It's alright unnie. I know your facing some troubles." Yoona said in understanding. She knew how it feels like, maybe it was because she experienced the same thing before. Yoona shook her head getting rid of those memories.

"Hey when did you guys leave school?" A voice, obviously Sooyoung's asked as she entered the living room area, along with three other people. 

"After lunch." Hyoyeon replied flatly. 

"Oh really how come we didn't notice it?" 

"Because you're too busy with them." She muttered looking down at her lap. 

"Huh?" 

"What?" Hyoyeon looked up her eyes meeting Sooyoung's. 

"I thought you said something." 

Hyoyeon shook her head. "Nope." 

"So anyways," Sunny spoke up. "We're heading to the movies, we're going to be watching that new horror movie." 

"Horror?" Jessica asked looking at the shorter girl. 

"Yea, why?" Jessica didn't say anything as she looked at Taeyeon who had been silent all this time. 

"Sunny-ah I don't want you guys going with those two boys." The eldest girl said standing up from her seat. 

"This is not good."  Yoona thought watching the scene play out. 

"Why not." 

"I don't like them." 

"But TaeTae, they aren't that bad." Tiffany spoke up. 

"Well I have a problem with them." 

"C'mon Taengoo, they're our friends. They won't hurt us." 

"I don't care if they're your friends or not Sunny, I don't trust them." 

"Well whether you like it or not I'm going. Just because you don't trust them doesn't mean they're bad people. I don't think you're in a position to judge people considering the big secret you kept from us." Sunny gave Taeyeon one last look before heading up the stairs to their room. 

"Our first fight..." Taeyeon thought bitterly as she sat back down on the couch, her head suddenly hurting. "And it's all because of Taecyeon and Chansung." 

The rest of the girls stood silently after Sunny left not daring to say a word after what just happened. Jessica and Yoona just headed towards the kid leader trying to calm her down while Hyoyeon just continued to stare blankly at Sooyoung. 

Everythings going downhill very quickly. 

---------

"Part one completed unnie." Nicole said, lying on her bed with a small smile on her face. The thought of Hyoyeon being hers was almost becoming a reality. 

"Part two is just around the corner." Gyuri replied her dongsaeng before giving a laugh.

"They'll soon be ours." 


A/N: Hello guys! As promised I didn't take long to update... Or did I? Anyways I made this chapter really long mostly because I had no Idea how to end it lol and also because I'm going on another vacation before school starts again. Ah few more days till school starts in California wish me luck :P Oh but before I go is there anything you want to see in the next chapter or next few chapters? Just me being curious. :) See you guys on the next update, Bye!!

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this story, thank you so so much!! ^^ Wolfey signing out.  *peace*