Mission Two Part 1

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

The two days Boa gave the four gang members to prepare quickly went by as it was now Thursday, the start of their mission. They were excited but at the same time worried, because they still haven't thought of what to say to their girlfriends later that evening. Luckily for them, the teacher decided to give the class free time. 

"You four will be ok here right?" Sunny asked them as she got up. The four turned to look at her.

"Of course Bunny." Taeyeon replied. "Where are you going?" 

"We're just going to head over to the bathroom." 

"Together?" Jessica asked.

"Yea, why?" 

"I should be asking you that." 

Sunny rolled her eyes. "Well I'm leaving bye." They watched her leave along with her friends. 

"I don't understand why girls go to the bathroom together." Hyoyeon said, her arm on the table supporting her head.

"Me too." Jessica replied. 

"Same." Taeyeon agreed. 

"You act as if we aren't girls too, unnies." Yoona pointed out. 

"Yah, I just don't understand why they have to go together." 

"Alright let's not talk about that." Jessica said gathering her friends attention. "We still need to figure out what to say later." 

"What do people usually do at 11pm?" Hyoyeon asked. 

"Sleep." Hyoyeon gave Jessica an 'are you kidding me' look.

"No Sherlock."

"You wanted an answer." 

"A useful one." 

"Don't people have like night jobs or something?" Taeyeon pointed out.

"Yea! We could use that." Hyoyeon's eyes lit up but only to disappear when she thought of something else. "But wont they doubt us? We are kind of rich as well you know." 

"Dammit..." 

"I don't think we have a choice left unnie." Yoona said. "We either tell them or sneak out." 

"This got complicated." Taeyeon sighed. "Any suggestions Sica?" The said girl didn't answer as she was deep in her thoughts. Too deep. "Sica?" Taeyeon poked her arm. No response. 

"She's spacing out again." Hyoyeon said shaking her head. "It's a good thing she doesn't do this on missions, we'd be screwed." 

"Yah, Sica!" Taeyeon slightly shook her friend. 

"Wha?" Jessica snapped back to reality. 

"You're finally back. What the hell were you thinking about?" 

" Well, they haven't met our parents right? Why don't we tell them we'll be visiting. That will save us tonight, but I have no idea about tomorrow." Jessica said her thoughts aloud.

"Oh, Sica unnie was using her brain." 

"Yah!" Jessica pretended to punch Yoona who playfully stuck out her tongue. The two girls then went back to paying attention to the conversation.

"That's actually a pretty good idea though." Hyoyeon said surprised.

"I know right." Taeyeon agreed. "But then what do we tell them about tomorrow..." 

"Oh unnie!" Yoona said gathering the attention of the three older girls. "Why don't we say that one of us wasn't feeling well and that the rest of us stayed behind to take care of the person." 

"That could actually work." They looked at each other and nodded. 

"Hey we're back!" Sooyoung called out making the four look over to where she was. They gave her a smile as she and her friends made their way back to the table. Turning back with them facing each other Hyoyeon said,

"I guess we know what to do later." 

---------

"I'm so happy we didn't have any homework." Jessica said, plopping down on the couch. The eight girls had just arrived at their house. 

"You're so cute Jessi." Tiffany pushed Jessica slightly making space for her to lie down.

"I am?" 

"Yup." Now lying down, Tiffany snuggled her head against her girlfriend's shoulder. Jessica smiled and wrapped her left arm around the younger girl's frame.

"Unnie!" Yoona complained as she entered the living room seeing her unnies lying down on the couch. "Yuri and I were gonna sit there."

"We got here first Yoona, deal with it." Jessica replied. Yuri popped up next to the younger girl and put her hand on her shoulder. 

"We can sit on the couch adjacent to them Yoona, it's fine." Yoona turned her head to face Yuri, with a pout on her face.

"But that's where we always sit." 

"It's just a couch. You can survive if we don't sit there today." Yoona just nodded as she let Yuri drag her to the said couch. That's weird, it's usually the other way around. 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon then appeared and sat down next to the Yoonyul couple with a bunch of snacks in hand. They were mostly for Sooyoung though. 

"Is everyone in the living room?" Taeyeon asked as she and Sunny walked in. 

"Pretty much." Sooyoung answered her. 

"That was a rhetorical question." 

"Get over here you two, we're gonna watch a movie." Hyoyeon called them motioning them to move forward. Sunny and Taeyeon smiled as they walked over and sat next to the Jeti couple who were now sitting up.

"What movie are we watching though?" Yuri asked resting her head on Yoona's shoulders causing the younger girl to smile. 

"You guys choose between Frozen or The Fault In Our Stars?" Hyoyeon replied. 

"The Fault In Our Stars!" Sunny exclaimed excited. "I want to see it!" 

"Let's do a vote." Sooyoung said. "Who votes that we should watch The Fault In Our Stars?" Sooyoung raised her hand along with four other people. Tiffany looked next to her to see Jessica not raising her hand. 

"Jessi, you don't want to watch it?" Jessica looked at her. 

"I'm alright with anything." 

"Raise your hand." She grabbed the older girl's arm and raised it up. 

"Alright we know what we're watching. Hyoyeon-ah, select the movie." Sooyoung said. Hyoyeon who had the remote followed Sooyoung's orders quickly selecting the movie and playing it. 

---------

The movie finished and left half of the girls in tears.

"That was so sad." Sunny commented while wiping her eyes. 

"I know right." Tiffany agreed. The four gang members looked at each other and shrugged. They were the ones who didn't particularly cry during the movie. 

"Well since the movie is done, I'm gonna do my homework." Yuri said as she stood up and stretched. 

"Oh right..." Sooyoung sighed as she stood up as well. Who would want to do homework after watching a movie?

"You four will stay here right?" Sunny asked already standing along with Tiffany. The four who were still sitting nodded. "Alright then, entertain yourselves." The two then left and headed to their rooms. After making sure that none of the popular girls were upstairs, Hyoyeon and Yoona went over to where Taeyeon and Jessica were sitting 

"What time is it?" Taeyeon asked. 

"5:30pm unnie." Yoona answered. "What time do you reckon we head over to the dock?" 

"Around 7 or 8-ish. It takes a few hours to get there but we can reduce the time if we speed through the roads." Taeyeon paused. "We got everything prepared right?"

"I think so." Hyoyeon answered.

"Alright then, now all we got to do is wait a while." 

"Fine by me, wake me up guys." Jessica said before lying down on the couch and falling asleep. 

"As expected." The three friends said in unison. They then proceeded to watch T.V just to waste time. 

---------

The four gang members were now outside of their own individual rooms. They looked at each other nervously. Jessica took a deep breath before whispering 'fighting'. She then proceeded into the room. The rest of the girls followed. Might as well get it over with. 

"Uh Tiff?" Jessica spoke out as she entered the room. Tiffany turned around and faced Jessica, still sitting in her chair. 

"Yea?" She answered back.

"My parents want me to go and visit them tonight so I'll be gone." 

"Oh alright then Jessi, have fun." Jessica smiled and gave Tiffany a small peck before heading off. She got out the room her heart still beating quickly. 

"I'm really sorry I have to lie to you Tiff." Jessica shook her head and headed downstairs to wait for everyone else. Taeyeon was the second one to come down followed by Hyoyeon thenYoona. 

"What took you so long?" Jessica asked their dongsaeng when she saw her. 

"Let's just say I got hit." Yoona answered. The three looked at her trying not to laugh. 

"I'm not even gonna ask." The four girls exited the house and headed to their cars; 7:47pm.

---------

 Four cars sped through an empty highway heading to the abandoned dock in XXXX. They managed to get there at exactly 10:05pm. They parked their cars about 300 yards away from the dock to avoid their cover being blown. The hang members got out of their car and headed to the trunk where they kept weapons. 

"Yah Hyo. I see a couple of buildings over there." Taeyeon pointed out looking at her surroundings. 

"Perfect, time to practice my sniping." She answered grabbing a Barrett XM109. Both Yoona and Taeyeon had grabbed a ALFA Combat with a silencer while Jessica got out a Gerber Mark II a deadly combat knife. 

"How much time do we have?" Jessica asked twirling her knife around in her hands.

"We still have around 50 minutes but let's head over there." Taeyeon answered closing the trunk of her car. She passed each one of her friends an ear piece so they can communicate throughout the area. 

"Alright." Jessica replied. The three followed their leader as they quickly and stealthily wlakes over to the dock. About halfway, Hyoyeon had separated from the group and headed over to a building to set up her sniper rifle on the rooftop. Taeyeon, Jessica, and Yoona continued on and stopped near the dock. They could see many different kinds of boats as they looked around. 

"See any places to hide?" Taeyeon whispered. 

"Other than the buildings not really unnie." Yoona whispered back. 

"Alright then we should spilt up. Yoong go over to the building over to my right, Sica go over to the one on my left and I'll be in center. I'll try and hide under the dock where that dry spot is." Taeyeon pointed to what she was referring to. Jessica and Yoona nodded and headed over to their spots quickly as well as Taeyeon. 

"30 minutes left." Taeyeon whispered to herself as she settled down in the space.

"Roger that." Taeyeon heard Hyoyeon talk through the ear piece.

"Where are you anyways?" 

"Look over to your left a little, you see me?" 

"I see." Taeyeon replied as she saw where her friend was. Hyoyeon didn't reply as the four girls now waited in silence waiting for their prey to appear. It wasn't about 10 minutes later they heard an unknown voice though out the place. 

"Goddammit. I hate how our boss sent us out to go overseas in a stupid boat." A guy said voicing his thoughts aloud. 

"What can we do about it?" A different guy answered both his arms behind his head. 

There were about twenty different guys as they continued walking along in a large group. They were pretty careless to say the least. 

"Quit complaining and get your weapons in that building." Another guy said pointing to the building where Jessica was at. 

"Sica, they are headed your way." Taeyeon quietly whispered in her ear piece. "There are about fifteen guys, think you can handle it?" 

"Of course Tae." 

Jessica hiding on the second floor of the building. Luckily for her, there was an area where she could see what was going on below her. She quickly got nearer to the area as looked at what situation she was dealing with. She quickly turned her head when she heard a noise coming from the stairs. 

"." She thought before quickly hiding behind a counter. She saw that one of the guys had came up, obviously looking for something.

"Where did we put that map?" The guy walked passed her going into different rooms.

"What kind of puts a map in here?" Jessica gave a judging look. She shook her head before she followed the guy. 

"Found it!" As the guy turned around he found himself lying on the floor. "What the fu-" His sentence was cut off as Jessica stabbed his neck, blood now quickly escaping from the wound. Jessica quickly took the map he was holding and looked at it. She studied it for a while before she folded it up and put it inside her pocket.

"Yah, did you find the map yet?" Another guy came in and found his friend dead. "What the hell just happened?" The guy fortunately didn't see Jessica who was behind the door. She smirked to herself before she came up behind him and pushed her knife through his body. She pulled out the knife out before she stabbed his heart ultimately killing him. 

Jessica turned around and walked towards the opening. She peaked towards her left and right and saw no one. She figured the coast was clear and headed out. Wrong move. Jessica felt herself being turned around as she now saw another guy in the floor with a murderous smirk on his face.


A/N: Hello guys I'm back! So I made a cliffhanger here hehhe what will happen to Sica? I decided to make their mission into two parts since the chapter was getting pretty long, sorry about that. So yea you guys have to wait for my next update to find out what's going to happen. 

On a completely different topic have any of you guys seen F(X)'s new music video 'Red Light'? I seriously love that song. I've seen the comments though, most of them were saying it was kind of like SNSD's 'I Got a Boy' with all the tempo changes in the song. I don't think it's similar though O.O. 

Well anyways, to all my subscribers, silent readers and anyone else supporting this story of mine, thank you so much ^^!! Wolfey signing out *peace*