Hara And Her Friends

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

The four gang members had managed to wake up thanks to their boss who basically yelled at them to get up and eat. Boa did however have a hard time waking up the team's sleepyhead. 

"You guys take care of Sica. I have no idea how to wake her up." Boa said to the three girls who were now standing behind her. They gave her a playful salute and headed inside the blonde's room, praying they'll get her up quicker than usual. 

After trying many different methods, the three friends finally managed to wake up the sleeping beauty. Let's just say, this was the hardest thing they have to do in the mornings. 

"What time is it?" Jessica asked yawning a bit. She was still sitting on her bed with no intention of getting up. 

"Excatly 12:30pm." Taeyeon answered. "Now get your up, I'm getting pretty hungry."

"Alright, alright. Give me a few minutes." The blonde reluctantly got out of her precious bed and stretched a bit before heading off to the bathroom to change. When she got out, the four headed out of the room and to the cafeteria.

Yes, this was a huge base that had so many different things that were provided for the agents. It was pretty cool if you ask me. 

The four friends then got their food and headed over to an empty table on the far right corner. They sat quietly eating with Jessica occasionally playing with her food with her chopsticks. 

"Do you think they suspect anything?" Taeyeon broke the silence. All of them shrugged. 

"It's kind of weird though, they aren't really questioning why we usually leave late at night." Jessica said, making the other three girls nod in agreement. 

"I have a feeling they might also be hiding something from us unnie." Yoona spoke up. She glanced at Taeyeon who was spacing out a bit before taking a few pieces of chicken off her plate. 

"Or they trust us enough." Hyoyeon added. "But there are tons of possibilities." 

"True..." Yoona's voice trailed off as the four friends now stayed silent. Peaceful silence. Well that was until a certain someone came in and destroyed it. 

"Sica!" A girl with long brown hair with big brown eyes yelled as she ran over and gave the blonde girl a sudden hug. Jessica slightly choked on the piece of meat that was in . She managed to swallow before turning to the girl. 

"Hey Hara." Jessica greeted. The girl now known as Hara released the hug, a big smile on her face. 

"Do you mind if my friends and I sit here?" She asked with her head slightly titled. Jessica turned to look at her friends for help. They just nodded to her. 

"I guess you can..." Jessica answered. 

"Perfect!" Hara exclaimed. "I'll get my friends." She left the four gang members as she skipped off. 

"Do you think it was a good idea to have them sit here?" Jessica asked looking at the kid leader. 

"I don't think it'll be that bad." She answered with a shrug. 

"I would have to agree with Sica here. I have a feeling that Hara and her friends are planning something." Hyoyeon said. "Like they're trying to seduce us." 

"I have someone that agrees with me." Jessica held her hand up for a high-five. "How about you Yoong?" 

"I'm with Sica unnie." 

"Alright! Three against one, Tae." 

"Yea, yea whatever." 

---------

As usual, a crowd of people surrounded the four popular girls in school as they walked through the halls and into their class. They placed their textbooks down on top of the desk before sitting down. They sighed. 

"They're skipping class." Yuri commented looking at the four empty desks. 

"Well they didn't come home last night." Sunny said leaning back against her chair. 

"That's true." Tiffany agreed. "But do you think we'll pull it off later?" 

"If they don't come back directly after school. If they do, we can't do it tonight." 

"I'm pretty sure they'll be back early since they missed school." Sooyoung pointed out. "For all we know they could be heading back home right now."

"Well if that's the case, we can just do it a few days from now. That way it won't be that obvious." Yuri said, formulating a plan in her head.

"Sounds like a great idea." Tiffany said giving a nod with her head. "This might work out."

"I'm in." Sunny gave the black pearl a thumbs up.

"Same here." Sooyoung added. 

"Alright, then it's set." 

The four popular girls nodded and turned towards the front of the class where the teacher was. They didn't realize the bell had rang a few minutes ago.

---------

"So we were inside the building and this guy tried to stab me..." Gyuri, one of Hara's friends said talking about a past mission. 

"Oh really..." Hyoyeon said trying to be interested in the topic. None of the gang members gave a about what Gyuri was talking about. They just wanted to leave and go back to their girlfriends. 

"Yea, so I grabbed his arm and broke it." Gyuri continued. Jessica looked to her right as she and Taeyeon shared a knowing glance. 

"I told you so." Jessica thought, wanting to say that directly to Taeyeon's face. 

"Uh huh, well we have to get going." Taeyeon spoke up interrupting Gyuri. They all turned to her.

"Really? Can't you stay a bit longer?" Jiyoung pleaded giving puppy eyes. 

"Come on, we haven't hanged out in a long time." Hara added. She turned to Jessica and gave her a side hug, her head resting on Jessica's left shoulder. "Please stay." 

"I kind of want to go home." The blonde replied trying to get out of her hold. 

"Alright... We can just hang out another time right?" 

"Uh I guess. It depends." 

"Ok! It's a yes!" Hara clapped happily. 

"We should get going." Jessica managed to get out of Hara's grip as she and her friends quickly stood up and headed to the exit. 

"I told you so." Jessica said her thoughts aloud from earlier once they were outside.

"Yea, I guess it was that bad." Taeyeon replied. "I just hope we don't have to 'hang out' out soon." 

"Let's just go home unnies. I want to see my Yuri." 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes before she playfully pushed Yoona. "We get that you miss her." 

"I do." Yoona pouted thinking about her black pearl. 

"Yah yah yah, don't do that." Hyoyeon said looking at the pouting Yoona. "Let's just get the hell out of here." 

They arrived at their house an hour later. The four of them just relaxing in the living room waiting for their girlfriends to return home from school. Lucky for them, they still have to wait two more hours before school ends. The four friends ended up wasting time by watching random shows on t.v.

Soon enough, their ears perked up upon hearing the door open. They immediately jumped off the couch and headed to the front door ready to greet their lovely girlfriends. 

"Hello!" They all yelled together slightly surprising the four popular girls outside the house. They entered the house with a smile seeing the gang members back. They headed back to the living room which is their unofficial 'chilling' place. The smile on Yuri's face disappeared when since she saw Yoona's left arm wrapped up in a bandage. 

"Uh Yoona?" Yuri spoke up eyeing the bandage. 

"Yea?" 

"What happened to you?" 

"What do you mean?" Yuri gave Yoona and look before pointing to her injured arm. 

"Oh that, just you know... Stuff happened." Yoona trailed off not knowing how to explain.

"I shouldn't have worn a T-shirt." She slightly looked to her left trying to see if any of her unnies will help her. 

 

 

"You're on your own." Hyoyeon mouthed to Yoona with a small smirk on her face. The Maknae then turned to Taeyeon who shook her head. Her last hope was Jessica. She looked directly into her eyes silently pleading for here to help her explain. Luckily for her, Jessica did.

"You want to know what happened?" The blonde spoke up gathering attention.

"Of course." Yuri replied.

"Well, Yoona didn't look where she was going and ended up scratching her arm with a bunch of thorns." Jessica lied saving Yoona's . Yoona was Jessica's second favorite dongsaeng after all. 

"Really?" Yuri looked surprised. Jessica just nodded. The black pearl turned to the deer. "You should be more careful!" She slightly hit Yoona's chest. 

"I'm sorry, I'll try harder to pay attention." Yoona reached out and gave Yuri a hug before giving a thank you smile to Jessica who smirked at her.

"So why weren't you guys at school today?" Sooyoung suddenly asked. The gang members slightly froze in their seats. They forgot that they would ask them this. 

"We just didn't feel like going." Taeyeon quickly answered hoping to avoid any more questions to no avail.

"What happened to telling them that one of us was sick?" Hyoyeon thought staring at the kid leader. 

"Really?" The taller girl stared directly into Taeyeon's eyes. 

 

"Yea..." The danshin answered not daring to break the eye contact.

"I just hope you guys don't do it again." Tiffany mumbled. Jessica who was next to her heard her perfectly clear. 

"Sorry baby. We'll try not to." The blonde said resting her head on top of the younger girl. 

"Alright we'll let you off the hook this time." Sunny said sighing. "Next time you're dead. Got it?" 

"Yes Sunny." The gang members said, slightly fearing the shortest girl. 

"Perfect." Sunny smiled. "Now then, let's have some fun!" 

Taeyeon, Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Yoona sighed in relief as their girlfriends quickly changed the topic and decided to play some games. Plenty of butts have been saved.


A/N: Hello guys I'm back with another update :) So as you can see, we have some trouble brewing up with the Badasses which will not be good. Also, the popular girls secret they are hiding from their girlfriends. What is going on lol. So just a quick (well I hope it was quick) update here. Stay tuned for the next update :) 

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this story, thanks so much for reading. Wolfey signing out *peace*