Files

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"Arggh..." Jessica let out a pained groan as she started waking up from being unconscious. She shifted around and pulled herself up to a sitting position while holding her head that was still pounding hard. She looked around with her eyebrows furrowed. "Where the hell am I? This is not the library or the house." The blonde looked down and saw herself sitting on a bed that had baby blue colored sheets. "Somethings definitely not right." As she struggled to get out of the bed with a slight headache, the door to the room opened revealing a girl with a smirk on her face.

"I see you're finally awake Jessica." Gyuri said as she leaned against the wall next to the door. Jessica gritted her teeth finally realizing the situation she was in. "Did you know you were out for like eight hours? It's already Friday." 

"What did you do to me?" Jessica glared hard at the older girl who still had that smirk on her face. Oh, how bad she wanted to get rid of it. 

"Now now, calm yourself down. I didn't do anythig, it was Hara." Gyuri paused a bit letting the younger soak in what was happening. She contiued once she thought it was appropiate. "Besides, it's not only you whose here at our house, you're friends have joined you." 

"Are you ing kidding me? She got Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Yoona too?!" Jessica screamed in her mind as she looked down at the ground. " She's going all out on this one." 

"Yah Kyuhyun!" Jessica's head shot up hearing the yell. She looked at Gyuri who was facing the hallway through the open door. "Tell Shindong oppa to cook something up for our guest." 

"Ok ok, you don't have to yell so loud." He answered before walking away to find his hyung. Gyuri then turned her attention back to Jessica who was staring at her. I hope you don't mind being enclosed in this room 'cause this is where you'll be staying. Any questions you have before I leave?" 

"Where's my friends? Are they alright?" 

"They're fine, they woke up long before you did just so you know. They're somewhere in this mansion, I'm not really sure where since my dongsaeng quickly took them away to a room. Well I'll be back to get you're food, have fun." With that Gyuri went out the door, closing it, and looking it making sure Jessica doesn't escape. The door was made out of iron making it hard to break out of the room. They were too well prepared. 

Jessica sighed, she put her hand on the front of her jean pocket and help nothing. She sighed again, feeling the emptiness. What did she expect, for them to leave her phone with her? The blonde shook her head before lying back down on the bed. "I hope everyone else is alright. Goddammit, why was I so ing stupid to even accept Hara's offer. Tiff, I already miss you." 

---------

"Where's Sica unnie, Tae unnie, and Hyo unnie?" Were the words that immediately came out of Yoona's mouth after seeing Gyuri enter her room with a tray of food. 

"You should eat." She said instead of answering the deer's question. Gyuri placed the tray right on the foot of the bed before sitting down on the bed next to Yoona. Yoona scooted away from the older girl feeling uncomfortable. 

"Can you just answer my question unnie?" 

"Fine. I'll tell you what I told Jessica, they're somewhere in this mansion safe and sound alright? My dongsaengs have a hold on them." 

", we're seperated. This will make it even harder to escape, plus with being in Gyuri unnie's mansion too which is like a huge maze come to life." Yoona thought staring at the floor. 

"Hm, I guess you aren't that interested in talking today. I'll check up on you later Yoong." Yoona cringed hearing her nickname come out of Gyuri's mouth. It just didn't sound right to her ears. After, Gyuri left, she sat there thinking about what she should do to escape. Just like in Jessica's room, the doors were made out of iron. 

---------

Out on the rooftop in school a long way from Gyuri's mansion sat four girls eating there lunch with a grim expression on their faces. They didn't come home last night and that made the popular girls worry, A LOT.

"I seriously think something happened to them." Tiffany spoke after taking a bite of her kimbap. Her friends all nodded in agreement. 

"It definitely has something to do with Gyuri-ssi." Sunny spoke with a bitter tone. "We need to find out what she did to them and fast." 

Sooyoung and Yuri nodded in agreement, Gyuri and her friends are dangerous. They want to help their girlfriends escape of course but they had no idea where they were which makes it even harder to find them.

"Wait, since Gyuri-ssi and her friends are registered in this school, that means they have a record of them which means they should have the adress of where they live." Yuri said. Sooyoung clapped her hands.

"Way to go Yuri!" She prasied the tan girl. "Now we can find out where their house is." 

"Yea, we gotta steal the files later tonight plus see if there are any security cameras around the office." Sunny added. 

"Alright, so after we get the files we got to formulate a plan. We can't go there blind." TIffany reminded her friends. They all nodded before taking a bite out their lunch. "I just hope we aren't too late or anything."

---------

It was around 10pm when the popular girls had left their house and headed back to school. They were certain no one would be at the school this late. The four girls quickly but quietly entered the school gates. When they reached the main entrance of the school, Sooyoung pulled out a paper clip from her pocket and kneeled down. She unbent the paper clip and proceeded to put it inside the keyhole. 

"Is that seriously going to work?" Yuri asked a bit doubtful at what Sooyoung's doing. It's not that she didn't trust the younger girl to do a good job, it's just she didn't think a single paper clip was going to open the school's door. 

"Hold on a minute." Sooyoung muttered out still fiddling with the paper clip. "There we go!" She said excitedly as she opened the door with her free hand. "Told you it would work." 

"Nice job Soo." Tiffany complimented. That was pretty cool to be honest. "When did you learn how to do that?"

"It's called having a bunch of free time... Plus, I got locked out my house once and all I found outside was a paper clip." Sooyoung answered. 

"How'd you get locked out of your house?" Sunny asked confused. 

Sooyoung scratched the back of her head. "Well, I was being stupid and I forgot the keys inside the house and no one else was home. Long story short, someone almost called the cops on me." 

Yuri stifled a laugh before speaking. "Well let's hurry and get those files. I want to go home early." 

They all stepped inside the building before slightly running over to the school's office. They want to be as quick as possible. 

"Do you see any cameras Yul?" Sunny asked while looking around, the four had reached the entrance to the office. Although they were pretty sure there weren't any sort of cameras around, they wanted to make sure. They couldn't risk the chance of being caught. 

Yuri shook her head while still looking around. "So far I don't see any. If there are cameras here, they are really good at hiding them." 

The four girls continued looking around a few more times just in case. When they were certain it would be alright to go in, Sooyoung once again dropped to her knees and worked on the locked door. 

"We're in." She said as she twisted the door knob. She opened the door slowly, slightly peeking along as the gap widened. As she was about to push the door all the way out, Tiffany grabbed her arm before using her free hand to close the door. Sooyoung gave her a confused look. "Why?" 

"I saw a camera in there near one of the computer desks." Tiffany spoke as she looked at Yuri who nodded her head. She knew what to do. The three girls let Yuri in as she layed low on the ground crawling on her hands and knees. She looked at her surroundings which was pretty hard since the whole room was pitch black. She gave a quiet sigh. 

"You can do this Yul. Just find the wires." She continued crawling around for a bit before her eyes finally adjusted to the darkness. She looked aroud once more before spotting a group of wires on her right, which was at the end of the office area. "That's a bit further than I suspected. I hope the cameras don't have night vision or else I'm screwed." 

Yuri looked to her left and found a small opening under a small computer desk. She quickly went under it, before thiking of which way to take. "Think Kwon Yuri!" she yelled in her mind as she sat there unmoving. She moved slightly forward before looking up at the ceiling. "Well, that's just great." There on the ceiling were four cameras grouped together capturing every corner of the big office. Yuri shook her head and tried to think of something else. After a while, she reached over the desk from under it, trying to grab something sharp she can throw. 

Her hand wandered above the desk before she felt something. Yuri immediately took a hold of it before moving the object back to where she was. She took a look at what was in her hands and grinned slightly. "A scissor, how convenient." She then aimed the scissor towards the wires on her right, hoping it will somehow disconnect or break the wires. She drew back her arm and threw the scissor, but due to the darkness she missed by a few inches. Knowing she missed, Yuri silently growled to herself. 

"What else can I throw?" She thought to herself. She took a deep breath before reaching out again to grab any sort of object she can throw. Yuri grabbed the nearest object on the table, which was a wooden paper tray and pulled it towards her making a few documents fall off from it. "I seriously hope this works." She silently prayed to herself. She once again retracted her arm throwing the wooden tray towards the wires, succesfully disconnecting them some how. Yuri let out a sigh of relief as she finally crawled out of the desk.

Now standing up, Yuri made her way towards the wires fully making sure they weren't connect. Once she was sure, she made her way towards the door opening it as well as the lights in the room so that they can see better.

"That took longer than usual." Sooyoung commented as she, Tiffany and Sunny made their way in.

"Yah, you see those four cameras over there?" Yuri asked pointing to the four cameras. "Those were a pain in the . I had to hide under a desk throwing things to try and disconect those damn wires."

"The school was pretty smart placing those cameras there." Sunny said looking at the cameras.  "They're smarter than I thought they'd be." 

"Well let's get searching, I don't want to be here all night." Tiffany spoke up heading towards the silver file cabinet. All the girls nodded and spreaded out around the office checking each file cabinet in the room. 

"Found anything yet?" Sooyoung asked after 10 minutes of searching. They still haven't found the ones they were looking for. 

"Nope." Yuri answered, taking a break from searching. "There's too many student files in each cabinet." 

"Do we kow their last names?" Tiffany asked looking at Yuri and Sooyoung who both shook their heads. The mushroom sighed, if they knew their last names it would've been much easier. "Sunny-ah, you find anything?" The shortest girl was still searching. 

"I think so..." Sunny took out a folder and opened it, her three friends looking right behind her. 

Jung, Nicole

"Bingo." Sooyoung let out seeing a picture of one of the girls they were looking for. 

"....It says here she lives at XXXXX Gangnam District." The shortest girl spoke reading the file. "Hm... If have to find the others as well just incase." The three taller girls nodded and sighed as they made their way back to their filing cabinets. 

This was going to be a long night.


A/N: Hello guys I'm back with an update!! I missed you guys haha. I seriously wish i could update more than once a week but as you know, I have too many piles of homework -.-" is it wrong I kind of want to kill my teachers....

Anyways!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SNSD'S DANCING QUEEN KIM HYOYEON!!! Have an awesome day girl! :D

SO, as you guys kow TTS is back with Holler! What do you guys think about it? I personally like it more than twinkle :O. Hahaha leave your comments below my friends. I'll see you next time with another update. 

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting my story, thank you all so much! Love you guys! Wolfey siging out *peace*