Jealousy and Feelings

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"Taeyeon-ssi! Which one do you think is better? Pink or white?" Sunny asked while holding two different tops. Taeyeon just stared at her. "Taeyeon-ssi?" Sunny saved her hand in front of Taeyeon's face, she finally snaps out of her trance. 

"Huh? Oh um I think you look great in anything Sunny-ssi." 

"Just call me Sunny. But really.... Which one? If you had to choose." Sunny pleaded. She really wanted to know Taeyeon's opinion. 

"Well... I think the white one looks nice." 

"Ok! I'll be in the dressing room. Wait outside for me ok?" Taeyeon just nodded dreamily.

"OMG! I can't believe I was able to talk to her without stuttering!" Taeyeon thought to herself as she waited by herself near the dressing room. She fangirled a little inside her mind. Sunny came out a while later.

"Ok Taeyeon-ssi what do you think?" Taeyeon turned around and looked at Sunny. She was speechless although Sunny was just wearing a shirt. I guess that's what love does to you. Taeyeon checked out Sunny and her eyes wandered over to Sunny's melons. She wasn't called a byuntae for nothing.

"Taeyeon-ssi?" 

"Y-y-yes?" Taeyeon said as her eyes snapped back up to meet Sunny's face.. 

"What do you think?" Sunny twirled around to give a full view of the top she was wearing. 

"It's g-great." 

"Are you alright Taeyeon-ssi? Your face is a little red...." She touched Taeyeon's forehead to see if she was sick. "Hm... Well your not burning up, so I guess your fine." Taeyeon's face turned a darker pink color after Sunny touched her forehead. 

"I'm fine..." 

"If you say so." Sunny then skipped back to the dressing room.

"What is wrong with me?" Taeyeon thought to herself as she tried to make her blush to away. 

-

"So what do you think?" Sooyoung asked Hyoyeon. The two along with Yuri and Yoona were at a store that sold "gangster" clothing. 

"This place is awesome." Hyoyeon said as she looked around. "This is totally my style right here."  

"Glad you like it. What do you think Yoona-ssi?" 

"Totally my style too!" Yoona said excitedly. "You wear things like this Yuri?"

"No I don't. And shouldn't you be calling me unnie? I'm older than you." Yoona ignored her and dragged her over to a different part of the store.

"Yah! I can walk you know!" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon watched the two people start bickering again. Theyaughed together.

"They're funny aren't they." Hyoyeon said.

"Yea...." 

"So...." This two were still kind of awkward with each other, they don't know what to say. "You want to look around?" Sooyoung nodded and they walked around the store looking for clothes to buy. They walked around the store, they couldn't find anything worth buying.

"Where's the Yoonyul couple?" Hyoyeon asked as they stepped outside the store. 

"Yoonyul?" Sooyoung said confused. The two were waiting outside the store for them. 

"Yea Yoonyul. Shorter way of saying Yoona and Yuri."

"Sounds weird. And did you say couple?" Hyoyeon nodded.

"Yea, they bicker like an old married couple, and besides it's fun to tease them." 

"Alright then." Sooyoung got out her phone and proceeded to text Yuri.

To: Kkapyul

From: Giant Sooyoung 

Yah where are you guys? We are outside the store waiting for you.

She waited for a reply which came in about two minutes.

From: Kkapyul

To: Giant Sooyoung

Yea we'll be right there soon. This deer is freaking looking at every single part of the store. -.-" Help me!

Sooyoung showed Hyoyeon the text message. "Should we help her?" 

Hyoyeon thought for a while before smirking. "Nah let's just leave them there. Tell her we're going and that she's stuck with Yoona for the rest of the time we're here."

"I feel sorry for Yuri now but alright, since she ate my chips last night." 

To: Kkapyul

From: Giant Sooyoung

We are leaving you and Yoona behind. Have fun with her!!

Within seconds Sooyoung received another reply. 

From: Kkapyul

To: Giant Sooyoung

NOOOO!!! Help me please!!! I don't want to be stuck with her :( 

Sooyoung laughed out loud when she read the message. She then showed Hyoyeon. 

"Haha alright let's go somewhere else." Hyoyeon then grabbed Sooyoung's hand and dragged her away from the store. 

With Yoonyul

"Aish why isn't Sooyoung texting me back." Yuri said to herself.  

"Yuri-ah, what do you think about this shirt?" Yoona asked Yuri.

"I don't care." 

"Hm I like it too." 

"I will never understand her." Yuri thought to herself as she watched Yoona grab different kinds of shirts. 

"Ok I'm done now, let's head over to the cash register." Yuri then once again found herself dragged. 

"Someone please help me." Yuri prayed silently. After they were done paying for the clothes Yoona bought, they stopped outside the store and sat on a bench nearby. 

"Whatcha doing?" Yoona asked. 

"None of your business." Yuri answered coldly.

"Why are you so mean to me." Yoona then proceeded to tug on Yuri's arm like a baby.

"Yah yah yah! Stop! This is why!" Yuri pulled out her arm from Yoona's grip.

"Huh?"

"Your annoying." Yuri then took out her head phones (again) and turned the music loud on her phone to drown out any noises. Yoona pouted. 

"Now what do I do?"

-

The Jeti and Sunyeon 'couple' finally finished their shopping from Forever 21. Jessica and Taeyeon were forced by Sunny to carry their bags. Poor them. "Yah Sunny. Why are you making us carry these." Jessica asked her best friend. 

"Because you have to." Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Doesn't this bother you Taeng?" Taeyeon shook her head.

"I'm honestly fine with it." 

"Yea because you li-" Jessica was cut off as Taeyeon put her free hand onto Jessica's mouth. Tiffany and Sunny looked at them curiously. 

"Hahaha..." Taeyeon laughed nervously, "She's just being stupid, she doesn't know what she's saying." Jessica then pried off Taeyeon's hand.

"Yah I can't breathe!"  She said before moving one of her hand onto the cut near . "And that hurts you know. Did you forget I was injured earlier?"  

"Sorry Sica."

"My ." Tiffany cut the conversation before the two started fighting.

"So where do you guys want to go?" 

"Anywhere is fi-.. OH HOW BOUT THAT STORE!!" Taeyeon yelled. She was talking about the store where Yoonyul and Hyoyoung where at. 

"Alright then let's go!" The four walked nearer to the store before they saw Yoona and Yuri sitting at a bench.

"Yoona-yah!" Jessica yelled as she and the other three walked over to her dongsaeng. "Wassup?" 

"Oh unnie! Me and Yuri here are just chilling."

"More like she's ignoring you." Jessica noticed that Yuri was wearing her earphones. Yoona shrugged. Sunny tapped Yuri's shoulder. She looked up and was really glad that Sunny was there. She immediately took off her headphones.

"Sunny-ah! OMG you don't know how much I was suffering with Yoona here." 

"What happened to Sooyoung and Hyoyeon?" Tiffany asked. Yuri shrugged.

"They were the ones who ditched us." 

"Well were are gonna go inside the store, have fun with Yoona." Sunny then went behind Jessica and pushed her inside the store. Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other and sighed before following the best friends inside. Yoona who was observing them was beginning to get a clue at what was happening.

"Looks like Taeyeon and Tiffany are jealous." Yoona thought to herself. "Hm.... I guess I'll plan a meeting soon."

Tiffany nudged Taeyeon as they followed the Sunsic couple around. "Yah, do you perhaps like Sunny?" 

"I don't know. I guess I do, I'm confused as you are." 

"Tsk, just when I thought you'd be good at relationships." 

"Hey I never said I was good at that."

"It sounded like it." While the two were talking they didn't notice two certain people watching them.

"Sica, do you think Taeyeon likes me?" Sunny whispered. Jessica looked a bit shocked. "You know something don't you. Tell me!"

"I can't. I promised Taeng I wouldn't tell anyone. Amd besides why do you care."

"I was just wondering cause she sometimes stutters when she talks to me." Jessica snickered. 

"Ah really!" 

"Yea, and her face turned a bit pink, I thought she was sick." At this point Jessica couldn't contain her laughter and just bursts out laughing. The Taeny couple seem to have heard Jessica's laugh and stopped their conversation to find Jessica squatting down on the floor laughing and Sunny who was looking at her in confusion. 

"Are you ok Jessica-ssi?" Tiffany asked after they walked over to the two. 

"Yes... I'm totally fine..." She managed to let out before laughing again. 

"For the entire time of our friendship I have never seen Sica laugh that hard." Taeyeon said as she continued to watch the laughing Jessica. 

"Ok ok I'm done." Jessica finally stood up with a really big smile on her face. The three looked at her weirdly. "What?" They shook their head. 

"Well anyways.... This store looks like they sell some clothes you guys would actually like, so why don't you guys take a look around. 

"Ok, I'll be going with Tiffany-ssi." Jessica then grabbed a hold of Tiffany's hand unknowingly and they walked to a different part of the store. Sunny and Taeyeon noticed a little blush on Tiffany's cheek before she finally turned around and walked normally.

"Let's get going then shall we?" Sunny asked Taeyeon, to which she nodded.

With Jeti

The two were currently looking looking for clothes for Jessica. They were still holding hands which Jessica still hasn't noticed, she's that clueless. "You find anything you like Jessica-ssi?" 

"Jessica is fine and yes I really like this shirt." She pointed to a light grey shirt with cool dragon designs on it. 

"Try it on!" 

"Wha-?" She didn't finish her sentence as Tiffany took the shirt that was hanging and pushed it into Jessica's hands as well as pushing her to the nearest dressing room. 

"Don't come out until you try it on!" Tiffany yelled to Jessica before waiting outside. She smiled to herself. "I guess she was never that bad after all. But what is wrong with my heart? Is there something wrong with it? I guess I should ask mom later..." Before she knew it Jessica immerged from the dressing room and poked her from behind which cause her to jump in surprise.

"So whatcha think?"" Jessica did some poses which models do. Tiffany laughed.

"It actually looks good on you." She gave her a thumbs up.

"Should I buy it?" 

"If you want." Jessica nodded. She pointed over to the dressing room and Tiffany nodded getting her message. "She really does look good in that shirt." 

"Who looks good?" A voice said from a Tiffany's side. She turned her head to the left and found her friend Chaerin.

"Yah Chaerin-ah! Haven't seen you in a while!" Tiffany hugged her. 

"Yea it's been a while hasn't it? But back to the topic, who looks good?"

"No one...." 

"You su-" Chaerin was cut off as Jessica walked in and spoke.

"Tiffany-ssi let's get going?" Jessica them noticed another blonde person next to Tiffany. "Whose that?" Chaerin then started getting the idea.

"The name is Chaerin, nice to meet you." Chaerin held out her hand which Jessica took and shook, hey that rhymes. "Well I better get going now, enjoy your date Tiffany." 

"Yah! It's not a date." All Tiffany got in response was laughter. "Aish!" 

"So this is a date?" Jessica asked. Tiffany's face turned red.

"No it isn't! She's just kidding. Aigoo let's just go!!" Tiffany stomped off. Jessica chuckled to herself before letting the smile on her face drop. 

"Am I the only one who kind of wishes this was a date?" Jessica shook her head before sighing and followed Tiffany.


A/N: Hey guys!! I decided to update today yay lol hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Hopefully I won't be busy this weekend cause my teachers seem to hate me so much, giving me another project to do -.-" Don't worry though I'll update quickly :P

To my subscribers, silent readers and anyone else supporting this story, thank you ^^ see you in the next chapter! Wolfey signing out *peace*