Out With A Bang Part 1

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"So where exactly are we going?" Taeyeon asked as they continued crawling. Both Jessica and Yoona managed to find the kid leader and drag her inside the only possible escape route. 

"I have no idea, I'm just following the maknae." Jessica replied. "Where are we headed again Yoona?" 

"I'm trying to find the room where we were earlier so we can try and find Hyoyeon unnie." 

"There's your answer Tae." 

"Yah, Yoong can you just find a dead end somewhere so we can get out of this cramped space. My body is starting to hurt." 

"Roger that unnie." Yoona looked to her leff and then to her right to find some sort of ending to the endless amount tunnels above the ground. Going with her instinct, the youngest of the trio decided to turn right which in turn led to the dead end Taeyeon was looking for. Quietly, she opened up the vent cover crawling out into the lightly dimmed room followed by Jessica and Taeyeon. 

Using the only source of light in the room which was the sunlight (although it didn't provide as much ligh as needed) coming from a window that was placed way above their reach. The ice princess quickly located the light switch, turning it on to have a better view of the room. 

"Woah..." Taeyeon muttered as she looked around. "This is pretty cool." 

Inside the room was a large collection of different types of weapons ranging from guns to swords. There were tables that were lined up against the wall, opposite of where the door was and ontop of most of them were gun parts differing in sizes. Most of the weapons were stored inside a glass covered shelf on the walls.

"You think she'll notice if we take some unnie?" Yoona asked as she looked at the variety of weapons in awe. 

"Doubt it." Taeyeon answered before she grabbed a 51330 - M5 Matte Nickel Shotgun from the shelf. "I want this one, it looks so badass." 

'Hey Tae, Yoong!" Jessica called out. The two girls turned to her before they quickly rose their arms to catch the object that was thrown to them. "Stuff what you can in those backpacks, we hit the jackpot." 

The three agents quickly went around the room grabbing and storing what they can in the backpacks Jessica had found. Taeyeon had somehow managed to stuff a Uzi Submachine gun in her bag along with plenty of bullets. She didn't forget to bring that shotgun with her however. Jessica chose a AK-47 as her main weapon to use while Yoona chose a samurai sword. As they finished looting the room, Jessica and Yoona headed over to Taeyeon wondering what they should do next. 

"Do you guys want to go back out into the hallways?" She asked. The shortest girl had no idea where they were (non of them did anyways) and she couldn't come up with any ideas. "There is nothing we can really do here and we can't go back in the vents with all these stuff now." 

Jessica shrugged. "Might as well. Who knows, we might run into Hyoyeon along the way." 

"Let's go unnies, we got this!" Yoona gave an encouraging shout. 

Both Taeyeon and Jessica smiled at the dorky maknae before turning serious again once they were out the door.

---------

The unknown man walked around the perimeter of the house very much exactly what Sunny, Sooyoung, Yuri, and Tiffany did when they first arrived. The man stopped when he saw a piece of cloth stuck onto a tree near the house. "I guess we weren't the only ones who came to this house. Someone else has been here." He looked up, blowing out the smoke in his mouth.

"Boys, we found our entrance." He called out and soon a group of eleven boys came toward him. He tilted his head and the boys looked over to their left. "One of you get a ladder, we're gonna need it." 

"Sir, do you know any information about this place?" One of the boys asked. He wanted to know what they were up against but there wasn't much facts. 

"I haven't found much, Xiumin. But the one thing that stood out the most from the findings is that there are sightings of unknown creatures lurking about this place. One of the witness decribed these things as disturbing and frightening. And please stop calling me sir outside the station, it feels weird." 

"Alright Sehun." 

"Here's the ladder, sir." A boy with pink hair said slightly mocking the one in charge before placing the ladder on the ground resting a bit. 

He rolled his eyes. "Thanks Luhan. You know where to put it." 

The pink haired boy now known as Luhan nodded before grabbing the ladder once more and walking away. 

"Are you guys ready?" He asked his crew. They all nodded. "Good." He clapped his hands. "Let's go." 

---------

"And you're positive that this will actually work?" Yuri questioned not because she didn't trust the new girl but she was just worried about what would happen if they got caught and killed. 

Eunjung nodded. "I'll be coming along with you guys so you won't get lost here. I'm pretty sure you've all noticed by now how this mansion is different from anything else." 

The five girls nodded their heads quickly in agreement after experiencing first hand the weirdness of the mansion. 

"This place is super different. It's like playing a real life horror game." Sooyoung said. 

Eunjung gave a small smile before saying, "So, are we all ready or do we need to stay here and prepare a bit more?" 

"I think we're ready." Hyoyeon replied. 

Eunjung nodded before standing up from her seat and headed towards the darker part of the room. She returned a few seconds later after grabbing smoke bombs and some other items that the five girls could not identify. She stuffed them inside the satchel bag that she got from somewhere. Eunjung double checked her items and nodded to herself as she faced the other girls. 

"Operation: Let's Get The Hell Out Of Here is starting in three, two, one, GO!" Eunjung said as she headed to the door peeking her head out looking at surroundings, before turning back around to give an assuring nod. Everyone else then followed. 

Sunny, Yuri, Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon quickly ran across the hallways following the very quick Eunjung who usually had to stop and make sure they were still behind her. After a few minutes, Eunjung stopped in her tracks as she heard a very low grumble. "One of them is near by." She thought as she looked back to motion the five girls to be quiet. They all nodded their heads and waited for the next command. 

"So you have finally shown your faces." A figure carrying a chainsaw said as he slowly got out of his hiding spot. A creepy grin appearing on his. 

"EXP-002..." All the girls thought in their heads as they stared back at the figure. 

"Get out of the way before I hurt you." Eunjung said, a sharpness in her voice. 

EXP-002 laughed out loud before smirking. "You can't defeat me! You're just one of those failed experiments Mistress Gyuri created, what can you do? You don't have any strength, power, nothing! Now, just step out of the way." 

Eunjung didn't even flinch at the harsh words EXP-002 said. It's not like she gave a either way. "So what if I'm not powerful enough? Atleast I'm much more intellegent than you." 

Hearing those words, EXP-002 smirk vanished and was replaced with a deadly glare. He didn't say any words as he tightened his grip on his chainsaw. Soon, he was running full speed towards her. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, and Yuri quickly fled back around the corner they came from and stuck their heads out to see what was about to happen.

EXP-002 quickly moved his arms down and sliced the body of Eunjung. The five girls watching flinched and had their mouths wide open until they realized it was just a fake body. 

"When did she switch out?" They thought in awe. 

"Looking for me?" 

EXP-002 quickly turned around still glaring. 

"You know you shouldn't have your back wide open." 

"How the did you get there?!" He looked at the body at the ground and realized it was just a dummy. He growled lowly. This time it was Eunjung's turn to smirk. 

"I believe you've underestimated me." Eunjung slipped a hand in her pocket and gripped the hidden knife, not taking it out yet. It wasn't any ordinary knife though, this blade was coated with a very deadly poison that can kill you within thirthy minutes to two hours depending on what you do. 

EXP-002 quickly attack but he only hit thin air, Eunjung had quickly moved within a blink of an eye and was right behind him. She quickly took out the knife and stabbed him, leaving the knife sticking out from his back. 

"ARGGG!" He let out a scream of pain as he tried to pull out the knife from his back but to no avail, it was really stuck in there. Eunjung then kicked him down making him fall on his back which made the knife dig in deeper in his body. 

"Come on guys, I believe it is now safe." She called out as she turned around looking at her friends that were still in amazement at how she handled the creature. They followed her into the next corridor before hearing some gun shots being fired from around the corner. Looks like they were not alone. 

 

 

"Is that?......" 


A/N: OMG I'm so sorry I didn't update!!! I missed you guys!!! I've been busier with school work, I finished finals, I ended up getting sick as well, and now I'm trying out for a sport making me more busier than ever. Please forgive this bad author >.< I promise I'll have an update ready by the weekend. I also cut this chapter into two parts, I originally wanted it as one whole chapter but since I haven't updated in like forever, I changed my mind. BTW, I haven't proof read this, but then again I never do hahaha. Well, see you guys on the next chapter!

To all my subscribers, silent readers and anyone else reading, thank you so much for your support as always! Love you guys! :D   Wolfy signing out *peace*