The Next Step

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"Glad you guys could make it." Boa said as the four agents walked into the room. The hoobaes bowed to them to show respect. Even the twelve (well now ten) boys were there as well. 

"Couldn't miss this considering how we were trapped in Gyuri's mansion." Taeyeon replied and everyone gave them a surprised look except Boa. 

"Wait you guys were trapped there?" Kris, one of the few boys that escape Gyuri's wrath asked. 

"Yea... Wait, were you guys there at the same time?" Yoona asked. 

"Yes we were. Did you guys see the ladder?" It was Xiumin's turn to ask. The four elite agents nodded. "Wow, and we never even saw each other." 

"Well, considering how her house was like a maze, I'm pretty sure that's why we never met." Jessica answered. 

"Alright." Boa spoke up making everyone quiet. "Since everyone is here, we'll begin to discuss the details. But first, Taeyeon, Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Yoona here will give us their share on Gyuri's mansion." The boss turned to them. "You may begin now." 

Hyoyeon nodded. "Well first off, Gyuri, Jiyoung, Nicole, and Hara kidnapped us one day and the next thing we knew was that we woke up in a completely different envirorment, locked up with each of us in different rooms. However, they put us in the same room one day and we came up with a plan to escape."

"Part of our plan was forcing Hyoyeon unnie to leave us and find a route to escape so we had better chances." Yoona continued.

Hyoyeon nodded. "While I was trying to get out of the mansion, I ran into one of Gyuri's experiments."

"Experiments?" Boa cocked her eyebrow. Now this was something she wasn't expecting. 

"She experiments on people, and I actually managed to keep evidence of that." Hyoyeon dug into her pant pocket and got out a flashdrive that contained the information on the different types of creations Gyuri had made when Eunjung had showed her. She had secretly stole one of Gyuri's flashdrive. 

Boa held out her hand and Hyoyeon placed it in her palm.

"Turn on the computer and projector." She ordered one of the rookies. They bowed and quickly did as ordered. Boa then inserted the flashdrive so everyone can see what type of experiments Gyuri did. 

 

Showed on the screen: 

EXP-001

EXP-002

EXP-005

EXP-006

........

 

All had the same information Hyoyeon had seen a few days ago. Meanwhile, her friends beside her are cringing at how horrifying these creatures look like. 

"This is one of the disturbing things I have ever seen in my life, and I had my share of weird things." Taeyeon spoke as gave a disgusting look at the photos. "How does a person even come up with this?" 

The information about Gyuri's experiments soon came to an end. Everyone looking at the 'presentation' had their eyes wide and mouths open. Really, how does a person come up with these messed up creatures? 

"Well, there goes my sleep for today." Yoona said after it ended. 

"I think they will now appear in my nightmares." Jessica spoke now realizing that they were in the same house as those monsters. 

"You got that right unnie." 

Boa stood in the same position she was in even after the presentation was finished. Although her face had no expressions on it, she was honestly speechless at what she saw. "She might be more crazier than I thought she would be." 

"Uh, boss?" Kris hestantly spoke trying to capture Boa's attention. His voice brought her back to reality. 

"Yes?" She replied back looking at the tall boy. 

"Um, what should we do about this whole thing?" 

The boss sighed. She had a feeling one of them was going to ask her about that. "Well, I spoke to the upper authorities about this whole situation going on and they told me that the best way to figure out this whole thing is to have an undercover agent that will gain the trust of Gyuri and the others. But the thing is, since they've been inside our base, she has probably seen almost everyone. Gyuri will probably suspect something is up." Boa sighed to show her distress about everything. "If it comes down to anything, we'll have to use our back-up." 

Everyone's ears perked up at the word back-up. "Wait, back-up? What back-up? We have a back-up?!" All the agents questioned all together. This was the first time had heard of this and they were very curious at what this was about. 

Boa quietly looked at the faces of each agent looking at her. "Would this be a good time to tell them? Or should I do it a bit later..." Boa was silently debating in her head whether or not it was the right time to speak of the news. "I think I'll do it now since I know most of them won't leave me alone until they get the answer they want." She looked specifically at Yoona when she thought that, mentally shaking her head, Boa made up her mind. 

"Well, since you all are so curious and it seems like the right time to tell you all, the back-up we have are scientifically made robot skeletons. These skeletons increase your physical strength, protects you from any dangerous hits, and if necessary, transform part of the skeleton into a weapon." Boa said as she revealed the hidden secret. "We had only fully developed it last year and it is still being tested for any flaws." 

"WOAH!" Everyone yelled in excitement. "THAT IS AWESOME!" No one would've thought that something like this was being done so secretly, and to think they were in the same building as the production team. 

"Ok, calm down everyone." Boa spoke gaining everyone's attention once more as the chatter died down. "Just like what I said earlier, we only use it for back-up purposes just incase something goes extremely wrong. Got it?" Everyone nodded. "Good. Anyways, I'll be informing you all about the plan soon as I need to find an agent that Gyuri has never seen before. So, if there is anything more we need to discuss, I'll be calling all of you back got it? For now, just stay low and get some rest. You are all dismissed." And with a wave of her hand, everyone headed towards the exit, slightly chatting on this new mission.

"Woah, I think it'd be cool if we were test those robotic skeleton." Yoona spoke excitedly as soon as the four were out of the meeting room. "We'd kick easily and we won't get hurt that much!" 

"You act so much like a kid Yoona, I wonder what Yuri sees in you." Taeyeon teased. Causing Jessica and Hyoyeon to snort in amusement. 

Yoona pouted. "She loves me because I'm me." 

The eldest ruffled the maknae's hair and said, "I know, I was just playing with you." 

"Aw what a cute YoonTae moment." Hyoyeon spoke in a taunting voice causing Taeyeon and Yoona to roll their eyes. 

"Shut up, Hyo." 

In respose, Hyoyeon stuck out her tongue. 

"We should head back before our girlfriends start to worry." Jessica said interrupting Hyoyeon and Taeyeon's little fight. 

"Oh right." Taeyeon agreed with Jessica. Hyoyeon and Yoona nodded their heads as well acknowledging Sica's words. "Well, let's quickly head back then, if they are back from their shopping spree they might think we might've been kidnapped again." The kid leader continued. "Come on! Off and away we go!!" Taeyeon stuck up her left arm in the air and started running to their car leaving Hyoyeon, Yoona, and Jessica behind. 

"Sometimes, Taeyeon is just too weird." Jessica spoke. 

"You got that right, and she's the leader of our group too." Hyoyeon added. 

"Taeyeon unnie is just very special." The two older girls looked at Yoona. "What?" 

"Are you saying she's retarded?" Hyoyeon questioned. 

"Huh? No! I didn't mean it like that! I just meant that... you know what, I'm not even going to bother explaining." And with that Yoona simply walked ahead of her two unnies leaving them to shrug to each other. 

---------

When the four agents arrived in their house, they found that their girlfriends weren't back yet. How long does it take for women to shop? Well, it wasn't like they weren't women, but hey, they are quick when it comes to shopping.

"I can't believe they aren't back yet. They've been gone for like 4 hours already, I don't even shop that long." Jessica said as she plopped onto the couch which is now her favorite resting place, next to her bed. She took up the whole couch with her body.

"I know right. But hey, I'm kind of glad they are still not here or else we would've gotten in a lot of trouble." Taeyeon countered as she sat on the couch opposite of where Jessica was. "I'm kind of wondering who Boa would pick as the undercover." 

"Same." Hyoyeon replied sitting next to Taeyeon. "Although I have a feeling it won't be anyone from our agency. She'll probably contact her friends? I don't know." 

"WE ARE BACK!" Sooyoung shouted from the entrance gathering the attention of the four girls in the living room. The popular girls entered the room with a bunch of shopping bags leaving their girlfriends gaping. How much can four girls buy? Well, it looks like they literally bought a whole store. 

"You guys seriously bought so much stuff, I wonder what you're going to do with it." Jessica said being slightly sarcastic causing Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, and Yoona to mentally facepalm. Jessica had no filter in her mind. 

"We know, we just couldn't decide what to buy so we just got whatever caught our eyes." Sunny replied as she dropped all the bags she was carrying on the floor. "Scoot over, babe." Sunny plopped down next to Taeyeon snuggling next to her. 

"Guess she didn't here what Jessica said." Taeyeon thought in her head while mentally shrugging in her mind. 

"So what did you guys do while we were gone?" Tiffany asked while making Jessica sit up so she could sit down. 

"Well, our boss called us over to discuss about the future plans regarding Gyuri and the others." Hyoyeon replied. "Turns out taking down Gyuri and her minions are diffucult as hell." 

Yoona nodded agreeing with Hyoyeon before adding, "Since Gyuri and the others were accepted into the agency a long time ago, they managed to secretly gain information to take our agency down, and it doesn't help that those four recognize our trainees as well." 

"So what is your boss planning anyways?" Sooyoung asked being the curious person she is. 

The four agents shrugged. 

"We don't even know." Jessica replied. "All she said was that she will come up with something and she will let us know when that happens." 

Tiffany sighed. "I hope whatever she plans doesn't involve any of you. We don't want anything to happen to you guys again." 

Jessica held Tiffany tighter hearing this. "We can't help it if she does, Tiff. We are her top agents in the agency." 

"Can't she just ask someone else do this?" 

In response, Jessica kissed Tiffany's forehead. "That's not a option she's willing to take. If anything, we promise to come back alive." 

"Yea, don't worry too much about us! We can handle it!" Yoona exclaimed before flexing her arm, trying to show off her muscles causing everyone to chuckle at the youngest's actions. Yoona grinned after successfully getting her unnies to laugh, she wanted to make them forget about their worries. 

Yuri rolled her eyes seeing this, but can't help the small smile forming on her face because of her dorky and childish girlfriend. She leaned in and gave a small peck to Yoona's cheek. 

The doe eyed girl looked at Yuri with her eyes wide open, now this was shocking to the younger girl as she always did the skinship. The raven haired girl looked the other way to avoid eye-contact (and to cover the small blush on her face) with Yoona who now had a big smile on her face. 

"Yah, Kwon Yuri, did you officially let down your guard with Yoona?" Sunny asked in a teasing tone. "And you didn't even tell us, your bestfriends!" 

"Shut up..." Yuri mumbled. 

Everyone then started making noises and yelling causing the raven haired girl to become even more embarrassed, if that's even possible. 

"This calls for a celebration!" Sooyoung exclaimed. 

"I second on that!" Hyoyeon agreed with her girlfriend. "I call getting the alcohol!" 

Ignoring everyone else, Yoona leaned closer to her girlfriend. "Is it true?" She whispered. 

The older girl faced her girlfriend and nodded even though she had no idea why the younger girl was whispering. 

"Thank you for giving me a chance." Yoona then leaned in and planted a soft and meaningful kiss. 

Seeing this, everyone else got even louder cheering in happiness, but this didn't stop Yoona nor Yuri as they completely blocked out the other girls. 


A/N: Alright! CUT! Hehehe did you guys miss me? Cause I did!  :D

I don't even know what happened with this chapter to be honest, the last part wasn't supposed to happen either but it sort of turned out that way, hopefully it's alright with you guys. 

In the next chapter, we will get to see who Boa chose as their undercover agent, who do you guys think it will be? Also, we will find out what exactly is the deal with Gyuri and the others! Stay tuned for the next chapter!

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting my story, thank you guys so much as always! Wolfey signing out *peace* 

P.S. Sorry if there are any mistakes, I didn't proof read since when do I anyways . And also, 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ENERGY PILL LEE SOONKYU!!!! SORRY I'M LATE !!!!!