The 2 Groups On 1 Rooftop

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

The next morning Jessica was woken up by someone poking her. "Unnie..." Jessica opened her eyes and found her little sister in her room. She groaned and turned around on her bed with her back facing her sister. "Unnie, you have to wake up now." 

"It's still early though Krystal..." Jessica said as she tried to fall asleep again. Krystal wouldn't let her though.

"Dad told me to wake you up." 

"Aish, what time is it?" Krystal checked the time. 

"It's 6:23am, unnie. You should get up soon. Bye unnie, I'm leaving." Jessica waved to her sister until she finally left her room.

"10 minutes wouldn't hurt anyone right?" Jessica said to herself before going back to sleep. Although she intended to wake up at around 6:40am, she totally overslept as usual. Jessica was then quickly woken up by a splash of cold water on her face. She jolted up from her sleeping position. 

"JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON! GET YOUR UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL! YOUR ALREADY LATE!" Jessica's dad yelled at her. 

"I thought you'll be at your stupid business trip, why are you here." Jessica said as she finally got up her bed and stretched a bit. 

"Well they canceled it. You should be happy that I'm here." Jessica yawned. 

"Yea, whatever dad. I'll get ready then." Jessica's dad had no other choice and left the room. 

"7:12am.... New record." Jessica thought to herself as she made her way to her bathroom. She to took a quick shower and dressed up wearing her school uniform. For the school uniform, Jessica was supposed to be wearing a skirt but she ignored the dress code and wore her favorite pair of skinny jeans that were colored white. She wore a grey long sleeved shirt with blue outlines on it that was ed (this was the shirt she had to wear to identify as a student at her school), and a white plain t-shirt beneath it. Her blonde hair with black highlights (the hairstyle from Run Devil Run) was down with nothing done to it. She checked herself once more and grabbed her keys, wallet and phone before heading down the stairs. 

"Ah... Sooyeon-ah, your finally down. Just eat this while going to school ok?" Jessica's mom said as she handed Jessica a cheese sandwhich. Jessica nodded but didn't say anything else as she headed to the shoe rack that was near the door. 

"Let's see... Maybe my nikes would be great." Jessica thought to herself as she grabbed her pair of nikes. Her nikes were colored grey and white with the swoosh being black. She put them on and was out the door without saying goodbye to her parents. She went to driveway near the front door and went to her white BMW. She then drove to school. While at a stoplight, Jessica felt her phone vibrate. 

To: Sleepy Sica

From: Kid Leader Taeng

Sica, where the hell are you? Skipping class?

Jessica chuckled at the message. "I wish." Just as she was about to reply back, a car behind her honked. Jessica looked up and saw that the light had turn green already. She then sped off and finally made it to her school. She parked, and got out of her car. 

"Well better text them I'm here." She took out her phone and proceeded texting the kid leader.

To: Kid Leader Taeng

From: Sleepy Sica

Just arrived at school. I overslept.....

She put back her phone in her pocket and headed to the school gate. 

"Do you have an ID?" One of the guards said to her when she was near enough. Without a word, Jessica took out her wallet and showed him her school ID. "Alright, you may proceed." He said before going back to his previous position.

"." Jessica muttered before heading through the school gate. She took out her phone to look at the time. 

"8:50am already?" Jessica thought to herself while walking to her class. Since it was a Thursday, she had to go to her 4th period class, History. The most boring class ever. 

"Where was it again?" Jessica looked around. "Ah, there it is... Room 510." She walked slowly to the front of the door. Might as well since she was more than an hour late. "Now, for the grand entrance."

Jessica twisted the door handle and opened it loudly as usual to make everyone acknowledge her presence. The class turned their head including the teacher who was standing in front of the white board writing something down. He put down his hand and asked, "May I help you?" Jessica closed the door. 

"Just heading to my seat." Jessica searched the room until she saw her friends staring at her at the back. 

"Your a student in my class? What's your name?" Jessica rolled her eyes. 

"Jessica. Jessica Jung. Remember it." Jessica then headed to the back of the class. The teacher sighed. 

"Alright class!" The teacher clapped his hands to get the students attention. "Let's get back on track shall we?" The students then started paying attention again except for four pairs of eyes looking at the direction of the school's gang.

"I still don't understand why they need to make a huge entrance when they can just normally walk in like very one else does." Yuri said looking at them.

"We should ask them later then." Sunny said before turning back her attention to the teacher.

"Huh? What do you mean later?" 

"At lunch? Why you don't want to hang with them?" 

"No." Yuri formed an 'X' with her arms.

"Why not? I'm alright with it. They aren't that bad actually." Tiffany said, now looking at Yuri. 

"Well, I guess Taeyeon is alright. Maybe. But that's about it. I can't stand Yoona, Jessica, and Hyoyeon."

"Yah, what's wrong with Hyoyeyon? She's really nice." Sooyoung butted in.

"Really? Then I guess Yoona isn't annoying and Jessica isn't scary." 

"Being sarcastic aren't you." Yuri nodded.

"If you don't want to hang out with them, just find somewhere else to sit." Tiffany stuck out her tongue.

"Um excuse me, please do not talk during the lesson." The teacher said interrupting the trio's conversation. 

"Sorry." Tiffany then bowed. 

"It's ok." He then went back to the lesson.

"We'll continue this later." Sooyoung whispered to the two and they nodded, finally focusing on the lesson again.

-

"Ah finally lunch time." Sooyoung said excitedly. The four popular girls were walking out of their 6th period class, Physics, and were greeted by the same bunch of people surrounding them. Since they were nice people, they greeted all the students around them and continued walking. That is until Jessica appeared out of nowhere.

"Alright everyone, get the hell out of my way." The crowed then moved and created a pathway for Jessica to walk over to the four girls in the middle.

"Sica!" Sunny said as she hugged her best friend. 

"Hi." Yuri said with a wave. Her voice sounded a bit bitter. Jessica didn't mind though and gave a small nod back before turning her attention to the midget hugging her.

"Hey Bunny." Jessica greeted with a small smile. 

"Bunny?" Tiffany asked. Jessica slightly turned her head to the left to look at Tiffany.

"Yea, that's her nickname that I gave her. It's cute right?" Tiffany gave a small nod. Being oblivious as she always is, Jessica didn't notice the sad and jealous look in Tiffany's eyes. Sooyoung patted her back.

"You alright Fany-ah?" 

"Yea, totally fine." 

"Where are you guys heading?" Jessica asked.

"We're going to the cafeteria." Tiffany said coldly. 

"Uh, are you alright Tiffany?" 

"Yes." She said in the same tone.

"Yah, what's wrong." Yuri whispered to her when Jessica turned her attention over to Sooyoung and Sunny. 

"Nothing's wrong." 

"Are you jealous?" Tiffany sighed.

"So what if I am." Yuri saw this chance to start teasing the jealous girl.

"You like her?" 

"Just shut up." Yuri grinned.

"Alright, I'll keep your secret." Tiffany look at her.

"I trust you." Yuri gave an 'ok' sign.

"Yah what are you two whispering about?" Sooyoung said to them. They faced forward and found Sooyoung, Sunny, and Jessica looking at them. 

"It's nothing." Yuri said. 

"I'll it go for now, but anyways we'll be joining Jessica and her friends today." Sunny said. Yuri and Tiffany nodded.

"Alright." They said. 

"Follow me then." Jessica said as she motioned for them to follow her. The crowd however, also wanted to join and follow. At first Jessica thought they would go away and leave them alone, but that wasn't the case. She started getting a bit pissed because the crowd thought she didn't notice. Jessica then stopped in her tracks which resulted the four popular girls to stop also. 

"Yah, why'd you stop?" Sunny asked her best friend. 

"Alright. Everyone who is ing surrounding us, leave now or I will punch your face so hard that no one will recognize you." Jessica said with venom in her voice. She wasn't kidding. The crowd then scurried about trying to get away from the five girls. 

"Woah. Can you be like our bodyguard." Sooyoung said amazed. 

"I didn't want them following us. Besides the place we are about to go to is only something me, Taeyeon, Yoona, and Hyoyeon know about. But since you'll be joining, you guys will know too." She then started walking again once she made sure no one else was following them. She led them to the abandon hallway and walked until they found a door. Jessica opened it and they walked up the stairs leading to the rooftop. 

"Here is our place." Jessica said as she walked forward. 

"Woah! This is so cool!" Tiffany said as she walked towards the edge of the rooftop. She could see almost everything on the school campus. 

"Yea it's our secret place." Taeyeon said to the four popular girls. "And now you guys must keep this place a secret."

"Oh yea, definitely not telling anyone about this. This is daebak!" Sunny exclaimed. 

"Yah Taeyeon-ah, where's Yoona and Hyoyeon?" Jessica suddenly said. She finally noticed they weren't there.

"So that's why I didn't feel annoyed here." Yuri said. 

"Still a love-hate relationship huh Yuri-ah?" Sooyoung teased with a huge grin on her face.

"Yah!!!" All the girls there started laughing excluding Yuri who was frustrated. 

"Aish, now they're on that Deer's side." Yuri muttered to herself. Once they stopped, and caught their breaths, Taeyeon answered Jessica.

"They're out buying food." 

"God that's going to take long." Jessica muttered and sat on the ground. 

"Wait, aren't we not allowed to leave this campus?" Sooyoung asked.

"Well, we don't follow any rules here. We do what we want." Taeyeon answered. On the other hand, Tiffany saw. Jessica sitting alone. 

"Now's my chance!"  She walked over to the blonde and sat down next to her.

"Are you hungry?" She asked.

"Hm?" Jessica looked up from her knees. 

"Are you hungry?" She repeated.

"Yeah, a bit." The blonde smiled sheepishly. Tiffany smiled.

"Do you want to have my sandwhich?" 

"Huh? Oh no that's ok, I mean it's yours and you should eat it. I can just wait for Yoona and Hyoyeon to get here and yeah.... " She rambled. Tiffany chuckled at Jessica's cuteness. 

"It's alright I have more than one sandwhiches you know." 

"Ah... Then I can have one?" Jessica pointed to herself in a cute manner without her knowing. 

"OMG she's so cute X_X." Tiffany thought before handing Jessica a sandwhich.

"Thank you." Jessica them chomped down the sandwhich. "This is really good!" A tiny blush formed on Tiffany's cheek. 

"Really?" Jessica nodded. 

Maybe things were looking up to the two groups after all.


A/N: Hello guys! I'm back :) Sorry I took a while, I was busy but not anymore. ^^ So here's the chapter you guys have been waiting for. I didn't have time to check for any mistakes so if there are any please tell me. And sorry if the chapter title is weird lol I couldn't come up with a good one XD

To all my subscribers, silent readers and anyone else, thank you for supporting my story ^^ see you all on the next chapter! 

Wolfey signing out *peace*