Thieves

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

The eight girls spent the weekend playing and having having fun. They even went to an amusment park to get rid of the stress from school. Luckily, there was only four months of school left which would quickly pass by like a speeding car. 

Just like it came, it quickly ended and it was now Monday. The word mostly everyone hates. The girls were now up and headed towards school. When they got there, they ignored everyone's stares as usual and just headed to class. Everything was just like a regular day, regular schedules, nothing out of the ordinary. Or so you think. The four popular girls were nervously looking at each other while from time to time looking at their girlfriends to see if they notice them acting weird. Fortunately, they didn't. 

Yuri tore out a piece of paper from her notebook before scibbling down a message. She folded up the paper around four times before writing down 'Private Message' on top. She looked to her left and tried to get Sooyoung's attention. It took awhile but when Sooyoung finally looked back to the black pearl, she quickly extended her left arm out and gave Sooyoung the note. The tall girl turned to look at Hyoyeon who had her head buried in her arms. 

"Safe to read..." She thought while opening the private note. 

"We're doing it today?" -Yuri Was what the note read. Sooyoung twirled her pencil around in her hand while thinking of a response. 

"Yea, we just you know need to get pass our girlfriends." -Sooyoung 

She handed the note back to the original owner. 

"So what's our plan Sunny?" -Yuri 

The black pearl poked the back of the aegyo queen who was infront of her and quickly handed her the note when she turned around. She looked at Yuri confused before she turned back around, putting the folded paper down on the desk.

"What's that?" Taeyeon whispered looking at the paper. 

"I have no idea. I'll look at it later." Sunny whispered back. It's true, she didn't really know why Yuri gave her this. 

"Ok." Taeyeon then returned to doing whatever she was doing. Yuri kicked the back Sunny's chair obviously signing for her to read the note but that only created a loud noise to echo in the class. Everyone (except Jessica and Hyoyeon who were already off in dreamland) stopped paying attention and turned towards the noise, including the teacher.

"What is going on back there?" The teacher said glaring at the entire class. Everyone quickly faced the front, with no signs of wanting to talk as they all stared silently back at her. "No ones going to talk? Alright, everyone stays for an extra 20 minutes." The class let out a groan while a few started to complain.

"Nice going Yuri..." Sooyoung whispered, glaring at the black pearl. 

"It's not my fault she didn't want to read it..." Yuri mumbled. 

"Are you alright,Yuri?" Yoona quietly asked, a look of confusion evident in her face. Yuri just gave a small smile.

"I'm fine. I just wanted Sunny to read what I wrote." 

"Is it important?" 

"I guess you can say it is." 

"Now I'm curious." 

"I shouldn't have said it's important." Yuri cursed in her mind. "What do I do?!"

"Uh it's a secret." 

"You can't tell me?" Yoona pouted. 

"Err no. It's something between us popular girls." 

"Well then." Yoona gave her girlfriend an offended look.

"Sorry, just please understand." 

"Alright..." 

"Im Yoona! Are you talking in my class?" The teacher yelled out. Yoona fought the urge to roll her eyes and talk back to the teacher. She had remember how her friends as well as herself promised their girlfriends that they would try to get in trouble less.

Unfortunatly, being a delinquent was in her blood and she had trouble controlling it. She tried her best but failed.

"So what if I'm talking. At least it's better than this ." 

"If you don't stop yo-" 

Yoona interrupted him. "If I don't stop you'll send me to the principals office? I can head over there right now if you want." She stood up, glaring as if saying 'Try me'.

The teacher had his mouth open, unable to say anything back. The class was once again silent until the teacher managed to start speaking again. 

"Just sit down and don't speak." 

Yoona did as told and comfortably sat down on the chair. Yuri looked at her as if she was an alien. The deer turned to meet her gaze and just gave a soft smile. 

"I will never understand." Yuri thought turning her attention back to the board. "Sunny, please read the note."

Her concentration was interrupted when a folded piece of paper hit her face. She looked around left and right to see if anyone was guilty of throwing it. She found no one. She opened the paper up and saw Sunny's message. "Oh this was the note I passed." 

"We leave tonight before 6pm. Hopefully it won't take a while so we can just say we're heading to the convenient store or something. Btw pass this to Fany so she knows" -Sunny

Yuri turned to her right, pass Yoona and saw Tiffany diligently taking notes. "Yah Yoona, can you pass this to Tiffany please?" She asked nudging the deer to get her attention. Yoona grabbed the paper and placed it in front of Tiffany so she could see it. "Thanks." Yuri leaned in to give Yoona a kiss on the cheek but the deer turned her head at the last minute and Yuri ended up giving her a peck on the lips. 

"WHY DID SHE HAVE TO TURN HER HEAD?!" Yuri screamed in her mind, her face quickly turning red from embarrassment. She looked down at her notes just to avoid looking at her girlfriend who was looking at her with a giant smile.  She turned her head to the right a little and she saw Yoona staring at her. She quickly looked away. "Just focus on the board Yuri, just focus on the board. Don't look at her and everything will be fine." 

And that's how the eight girls spent their class time.

---------

School finally ended with a loud sound of the bell making every student sigh with relief. The popular girls quickly packed up their stuff as their girlfriends stood, waiting for them to finish so they could get out. The eight girls quickly exited the classroom headed to the parking lot, ready to head home and relax.

They reached home within 15 minutes and the popular girls are looking at each other, communicating through their eyes. One more hour until they head out. 

"Is anyone hungry?" Taeyeon asked closing the door behind her as everyone else headed to the living room. 

"Me!!" Two shikshins yelled out raising one of their arms up in the air. 

"Ok, anyone else besides them." 

"I could go for some ramen." Jessica spoke up. 

"Why ramen?" Tiffany asked turning to look at the older girl. 

"I like eating noodles more than rice." She answered slightly caressing Tiffany's hair. 

"Oh." 

"Alright. I'll see if we have any ingredients to make something for both Yoona and Sooyoung and ramen for Sica." Taeyeon said heading off to the kitchen. 

"Wait, Taeyeon unnie is cooking?" Yoona asked. 

"Im gonna help her just incase she ruins the entire food." Hyoyeon said standing up.

"Is Taeyeon bad at cooking?" Sooyoung wondered out loud. 

"It depends on what type of food she's making unnie." Yoona replied, thinking about the time Taeyeon managed to burn some brownies. 

"Does anyone want to head to the store? We need a few ingredients." Taeyeon said poking her head out from the kitchen.

"We'll go." Sunny spoke up motioning Yuri, Sooyoung, and Tiffany to stand up. 

"You sure? Someone else can do it." 

"It's fine. Just give us the list and we'll get going now." Taeyeon just nodded and handed her girlfriend the list of ingredients they needed. "We'll be back in a few." 

"That was kind of weird..." Jessica commented once they were out of the house. 

"They were totally ready to head out." Yoona added. They looked at each other and shrugged. 

"It might be nothing." 

---------

The popular girls decided to walk towards the store instead of driving there. They thought it would be easier to escape by running. 

"So what's the plan?" Sooyoung asked as they walked along the side walk. 

"We can have one of us distract the owner of the store while the rest take whatever we can hide in our jackets." Sunny replied. 

"I'll distract the person then." Tiffany said.

"Alright that leaves the rest of us to take what we can." 

The truth was they were thieves. The four girls loved to steal things although they had enough money to buy whatever they wanted. They found it fun and exciting. 

They reached the convinient store and entered inside. Sunny noticed two security cameras; one near the entrance and one at the back of the store. The cameras were placed at a perfect angle, capturing most of the store. 

"Guys." Sunny whispered out. They all turned to look at her. "There are security cameras." 

"Seriously? Alright, I'll try and disable it." Yuri whispered back heading off to a different part of the store looking for the wires that connected to the two cameras. She found one of the wires and followed it back to it's original placing, which unfortunately was behind the counter where the store manager was. She headed back to where her friends were and quickly told them of the situation. 

"I'll go and distract the guy, but are you certain that the camera won't catch you on tape?" Tiffany asked.

"I'm certain. He doesn't have it pointed towards the counter so it'll be fine." Yuri replied. She sounded confident so they just decide to trust her on this one. 

Tiffany headed towards the owner with a small smile on her face, instantly capturing the his attention. He quickly dropped the magazine he was holding and straightened his posture as he returned her smile as she reached the counter. 

"How may I help you?" He asked. He looked at what Tiffany's wearing, scanning up and down. 

"What a ert." Tiffany thought as she continued smiling. "Um I was wondering if you have this certain product that I'm looking for." The guy didn't answer as he continued staring. "Excuse me?" 

"Huh? Oh yes, can you repeat what you said?" 

"I was just wondering if your store has this product I was looking for." Tiffany repeated. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Yuri quickly head behind the counter and disable the wires, shutting down the cameras. She gave Tiffany a thumbs up as she quickly and quietly got out of the area and back to where their friends were. 

"Whatever you're looking for, I believe my store has it. Just look around carefully." The guy spoke, trying to stay cool. Tiffany pretended to look sad which the guy bought. 

"But I looked everywhere and I can't find it." 

"W-Well, what c-can I-I do to h-help?" 

"Can you check the back to seem if you have XXX?"

"S-Sure. I'll b-be right b-back." The guy turned around and headed inside a different room. Tiffany turned around and found her friends still stuffing any type of food/items they can fit inside a plastic bag. 

"I'm sorry miss." Tiffany quickly turned around. "It seems my store doesn't have that product." 

Tiffany opened to speak but was interrupted when her phone started to ring. She got a text message.

To: Brighter Than Mushrooms Tiffany

From: Aegyo Queen Sunny 

Where done, let's go.

"Well thanks for searching for it anyways. I'll be going now." The guy just nodded his eyes following her out of the building. 

"I wonder what it would be like if I was her boyfriend." The guy muttered. He sighed before turning back around. "Wait, why is are these wires unhooked? I don't remember that." He scratched his head.

Secrets.


A/N: Hello guys I'm back with another update :) Honestly, I was supposed to update this yesterday but I forgot to save and I ended up having to rewrite everything -.-" I'm so stupid sometimes. So sorry about that, I tried. So things will be moving forward quickly, hopefully in the next chapters. Did I mention I had none of this planned out? I'm just going with the flow here. Hehehe see you in the next update!

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this story of mine, thank you so much! ^^ Wolfey signing out *peace*