Kiss

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE GET YOUR BUTTS UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL!" A loud voice was heard making everyone in the house wake up. 

"Who was that?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon who was still lying down on the bed. 

"I think it's Sooyoung or someone else." Taeyeon muttered trying to fall asleep again. Tiffany got out of bed and got ready. After she was done she shook Taeyeon awake. 

"Come on you got to get ready for school." Taeyeon groaned as a response. "It's 5:50am.." 

"That's so early!" Taeyeon complained. 

"Too bad now go get ready." Tiffany left Taeyeon before heading downstairs. 

"You ready for school Fany?" Sooyoung asked as she saw Tiffany walking to the dining area.

"Yea I guess. I can't wait until school is over though, I'm tired of waking up early." Tiffany sat down next to Sooyoung.

"We got a month left, don't worry." Sooyoung said as she munched on a biscuit. 

"Is Jessica and Sunny still gone?" Sooyoung nodded. "I'm worried that something happened to them." 

"Well Sunny's got Sica right? Sica will protect her." Tiffany unconsciously clenched her fists. 

"Yea, I guess. What are we eating for breakfast?" Tiffany asked changing the subject. Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders. "You know I can't cook for my life." 

"Hyoyeon's got it." 

"What?" 

"She's getting ready but she promised that she'd cook breakfast." Tiffany gaped at Sooyoung. "What?" 

"How did you even get her to do that?"

"I don't know, she just said yes after I complained and did aegyo."

"That's probably why then." Tiffany stood up and headed to a cabinet to get a glass. She poured herself some water and headed back to the table. 

"What do you mean?" Sooyoung asked after Tiffany had returned. 

"I mean she probably agreed because you kept annoying her and the only way you'd stop is if she agreed." 

"I still got her to do it though." Tiffany chuckled. 

"YAH IM YOONA!!" The two got startled as they heard Yuri's voice echo throughout the house. The two looked at each other.

"Something must've happened." Sooyoung said. 

"No kidding." 

---------

"Aish, Sooyoung is too loud I'm the morning." Yuri muttered rolling around in the bed, stretching her limbs in the process. She stopped rolling as she layed on her back. She heard shuffling noises next to her and she looked over to find a sleeping Yoona, slightly drooling. "What is this idiot dreaming about?" Yuri shook her head. "On second thought, I probably wouldn't want to know." Just as she was about to sit up and get off the bed she felt Yoona's hand on her stomach. She froze for a second. 

"Yuri, your really the best..." She heard Yoona say. She checked to see if Yoona was awake but the deer was still sleeping.

"Aish she's sleep talking." Yuri grabbed Yoona's hand and pushed it off her stomach only to have it back in the exact same spot again. Yuri layed on the bed frustrated. That was until she felt Yoona's hand slowly climbing up from her stomach all the way to her chest area. 

"Hm.... Melons...." Yuri blushed and quickly scrambled out of the bed. 

"YAH IM YOONA!!!" She yelled out smacking Yoona countless of times. Yoona woke up only to find her arms stinging in pain. 

"Did you hit me?" Yoona asked sleepily.,

"Yes because you're a byuntae!!" Yoona yawned tiredly. 

"What are you talking about?" 

"You tried to molest me you byuntae. Don't even try to lie." Yuri immediately got out of the room as soon as she said that and closed the door with a loud bang. Yoona stared at the closed door blankly. 

"I thought that was a dream..." 

---------

"Hey guys.." Taeyeon yawned as she walked over to where Tiffany and Sooyoung were at. "Did you hear Yuri yell earlier?" They both nodded. "Hm... I wonder what happened."

"Something to do with Yoona probably." Tiffany answered as she played with her glass of water. Taeyeon sat down next to Sooyoung. 

"Whose going to cook breakfast?" 

"Hyoyeon, but I don't know where she is." Sooyoung said. 

"I didn't see her upstairs..." 

"Looks like we have another one missing." Tiffany pointed out.

"You guys looking for me?" Hyoyeon asked causing the three girls in the dining room to jump in their seat and quickly look behind them.

"You scared me Hyoyeonie..." Sooyoung said her right hand placed on her chest right above her heart. 

"Sorry, I was out buying breakfast." Hyoyeon gave out a grin as she placed the bags of food on the table. "I didn't want to cook anymore." Hyoyeon went around the table and sat down across from the three girls. 

"As long as we have food it's alright." Tiffany said grabbing a box of food from the bag and placing it down the table. 

"You guys made food already?" The four girls turned towards the sound if the voice. 

"Hyoyeon bought it." Tiffany answered. "Oh and why were you screaming earlier Yuri?" 

"Cause Yoona is a byuntae." Yuri said as she sat down next to Hyoyeon. "She freaking molested me." Taeyeon's eyes almost fell from shock. 

"What?!" 

"You heard me right." 

"I seriously didn't think Yoona was capable of doing that." Yuri glared at Taeyeon. "What?" Just then Yoona appeared at the dining room. 

"Uh is everything ok?" 

"Everything's fine Yoona, just eat your breakfast." Yoona nodded and sat down next to Hyoyeon. She had a feeling that Yuri would be pissed at her so to avoid any more conflicts she decided to give the girl some space. The six girls ate their breakfast in silence. 

---------

"Aigoo, Sica you need to get ready for school." Sunny said trying to get Jessica off the bed. 

"It's so early." Jessica groaned. 

"It's exactly 6am right now. We have an hour to get to school." Jessica gave no reply as she continued sleeping. Sunny lost her patience and pushed Jessica off the bed. "Now get up, you still need to eat breakfast." Jessica got off from the floor and glared at her. "Go get dressed, I expect to see you in 10 minutes." 

"Sometimes she acts like my mother." Jessica muttered.

"I heard that!" Jessica sighed as she what she was told, pissed that she had to wake up early. Reluctantly, she got ready for school before heading downstairs. 

"What's for breakfast?" Jessica asked before yawning and stretching as she reached the kitchen. 

"Just cereal." Sunny replied. Jessica nodded and sat down on the wooden table next to Sunny. They ate in silence until they finished their food. They took the bowls and placed it in the sink as Sunny and Jessica exited out the kitchen. Jessica landed on the couch.

"What time is it Sunkyu?" She asked.

"6:35am, Sooyeon." Jessica glared at her.

"Yah, don't say my korean name." 

"Then don't say mine." 

"Just do what you want then." Sunny grinned to herself knowing she had won this battle. 

"Alright, let's head off to school now." 

"Right now? But it's early!" Sooyeon, I mean Jessica complained.

"We're going to be late if you don't hurry up." Jessica got off from the couch with a sad look on her face. 

"I'm gonna miss my bed and this couch." Jessica then headed up the stairs to get her wallet and keys. She got down in two minutes walking over to the door and exiting it as she found Sunny standing on the elevator box. She got inside, and pressed a button making them descent from the top of the tree house. When they reached the bottom, they got out and Jessica pushed another button that made the box elevator go up. 

"What key is that for?" Sunny asked looking at the key in. Jessica's hand.

"This is for my motorcycle." Jessica answered with a smirk. 

"Since when did you learn how to ride a motorcycle?"

"A long time ago bunny." Jessica led Sunny outside the forest where her treehouse was and there she saw the motorcycle. It was colored in blue and black, two of Jessica's favorite colors. "Let's get going." Jessica grabbed two helmets, passing one to her best friend before hopping on the bike and starting it's engine. Sunny reluctantly got on the bike, her hands wrapped tightly around Jessica's waist. 

"Yah, go slow ok. I'm not ready to die." Sunny said, kind of scared.

"Oh relax, I know what I'm doing." As soon as those words left Jessica twisted the right handle, making them fly forward in speed. 

"YAH!!!" 

Jessica chuckled as she continued maneuvering her bike to get to the main road. She heard cars soon enough and she twisted the right handle even more making them go faster. They traveled along the main road, passing cars with no effort. A stoplight turned red, making Jessica slowly stop her bike. Behind her, Sunny's heart was beating too quickly. It seems as if she's having a heart attack. 

"Yah! That was hell as scary! I almost died!" Sunny exclaimed while they were infront of the stoplight. 

"Don't you trust me?" Jessica asked. 

"Yes, I do trust you." 

"Then you know I'm not gonna kill you purposely." 

"Fine..." 

The red light turned green and they were off, way above speed limit, quickly heading towards the school with plenty of time to spare. Jessica parked her bike at the school parking lot and turned off the engine, taking the keys out and putting them in her pocket. 

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Jessica asked the shorter girl. 

"Alright you win. It was actually pretty fun." Jessica grinned. 

"Told you." Sunny rolled her eyes.

"Let's just head off into school, I bet the others are already there." 

----------

"Is that Sunny walking with Jessica Jung?" A girl whispered to her friend as they saw the two approaching. 

"Yea, what's going on? Did you see the other group members walking together with their enemy?" 

Sunny and Jessica ignored the murmurs and whispers and headed inside their 1st period class with ten minutes to spare. 

"Where the hell were you two?" Taeyeon asked as soon as she saw them. 

"We were just walking around." Jessica answered in a monotone voice. Taeyeon glared at her.

"At night?" 

"Why not?" Taeyeon slammed her hands on the desk and stood up from her seat. This caused other students to look over. Their friends were too scared to do anything, even Yoona and Hyoyeon who didn't know Taeyeon could be this fierce. However, Jessica didn't even flinch. Not even a flash of fear was shown through her eyes, she knew what she was doing. 

"I don't like hearing ing bull Jessica. Don't play around." Taeyeon spat out, venom in her voice. 

"You want to talk about this here or somewhere else." 

"I don't a give a damn." 

"Alright." Jessica grabbed Taeyeon's arm and dragged her out of the classroom. 

When they were gone the remaining girls were left in shock. 

"I didn't you she could be that scary." Yuri said expressing her thoughts.

"Us too. We've never saw her that angry before." Yoona said.

"This isn't good." Sunny muttered.

---------

The two are in the nearest bathroom where Jessica dragged her to. There was no one there so it was the perfect place for the two to talk it out. The door is locked making sure no one would enter. 

"Alright, now explain yourself." Taeyeon said with authority. 

"Sunny and I were just walking around in the beach near where our house was." 

"Why didn't you guys come back."

"It was getting late and we ended up going to my treehouse." Taeyeon raised in eyebrow.

"Treehouse?" Jessica nodded. Taeyeon sighed. "Fine, I'll let you off the hook, since I can't stay mad at you forever." 

"Awwww, come here Taengoo." Jessica walked over to the shorter girl and gave her hug. "You know I won't do anything that stupid." Jessica pulled away. 

"That's exactly what Hyoyeon said to me the other day." Taeyeon replied.

"She knows me well then. Now let's get out of here." Jessica unlocked the door and they headed out the bathroom and back to their class.

---------

Their friends looked at them as they entered the classroom. The six friends were nervous. 

"Everything alright?" Tiffany carefully asked. 

"Yup. Everything's fine now, I fixed it." Jessica answered making everyone excluding Taeyeon breathe out a sigh of relief. 

Ring~ Ring~

"Well I'm surprised you guys managed to fix whatever happened before the bell rang." Hyoyeon said.

"I know right." Yoona agreed. 

"Alright class, let's get started now." Mrs. Park said scanning the room. She was surprised to find the schools gang in her class right on time. "Well it seems like Jessica, Hyoyeon, Yoona, and Taeyeon are here on time." 

"We wouldn't be, but you guys made us." Hyoyeon muttered.

"You guys gotta go to school whether you like it or not." Sooyoung whispered.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon and Tiffany were whispering something to each other causing them to giggle every now and then. 

"I feel like I'm going to die Sunkyu-ah." Jessica whisper to the girl sitting next to her. 

"I know, me too." She replied knowing what Jessica meant. 

Jessica silently growled and clenched her fists at the sight. If they keep up, she was sure to lose her self-control.

This was going to be a long day.

---------

The slam of the door was the first thing you will hear as Jessica entered the house pissed. She had skipped the rest of her P.E class, tired of seeing Taeyeon and Tiffany together. She went up to her shared room and just lied down on the bed. 

"I'm going to lose it soon." Jessica thought just lying down. "Now how am I going to explain to them why I left." She sat there thinking of different alibis she can use to fool her friends. Jessica sighed. "Sleeping will always help me." Jessica took out her phone and placed in alarm so she can wake up later. She placed her phone next to her and quickly fell asleep, dreaming on how to get Tiffany. 

---------

"Do you guys know what Jessica's problem is?" Hyoyeon asked as they arrived at their house. "She just left without saying anything." Everyone shrugged. 

"Fany-ah, can you check if she's in our room?" Sunny asked.

"Alright." Tiffany replied. 

"If she hurts you in any way, I'll kick her ." Taeyeon yelled as Tiffany walked up the stairs. 

"You really care for Tiffany." Sunny said quietly. Taeyeon turned her attention to her fellow danshin.

"Well yea, she is my friend. I protect all my friends." Sunny nodded walking over to the couch silently. 

"Did I say something wrong?" Taeyeon said to herself looking at a sulking Sunny. 

---------

Tiffany knocked on the door. "Jessica? I'm going in." She received no reply as she carefully entered the room. She found Jessica leaning against the headboard staring off into the distant. She waved her right  hand in front of her face. Jessica snapped out of her trance and looked up at Tiffany. 

"." Jessica thought as she grabbed Tiffany's hand and pushed her against the wall next to the door frame. 

"Jessica?" Fear evident in Tiffany's voice. "What are yo-" She was cut off as Jessica kissed her, completely shutting off her train of thought. 

The kiss was slow and romantic just like from a romantic movie. Jessica pulled away to give them some time to breathe. Tiffany stared blankly at her.

What just happened?


A/N: Hello everyone! I'm back with another update :) I have too much on my hands this summer so I hope you enjoy the constant updates. So Some Jeti Moment up in here, finally!! Hahaha sorry for this long awaited moment. I made this chapter really long just as I said before, this is because I love you guys. So have fun reading :)

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this story of mine, thanks for reading. ^^ Wolfey signing out *peace*