Dangerous Situation?

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

 "WHAT?!" They all yelled, excluding Sunny and Jessica. 

"Excuse me, but do not yell inside this classroom. If you want, go outside and continue your talk there understand?" Ms. Clark said as she was clearly distracted by the loud yell as well as the other students. 

"Sorry." The popular girls said as they bowed to the teacher while the other four just headed to the door. The four Populars followed them and when they finally crossed the other other side and closed the door, they started asking all types of questions to Sunny and Jessica.

"Sunny-yah! Since when were you friends with her?" 

"When did this happen?"

"How long did you keep this from us?"

Jessica then got annoyed with the six of them asking so many questions she decided to yell to make them shut up. "OK! Everyone calm your ing asses down and give us time to explain!" They all quieted down and waited for the two to start speaking. 

"For the first question, Jessica and I have been friends long before I met you three. It was like during elementary school when we started hanging out." Sunny explained calmly. "As for how long we kept it, about a year." The six girls had their jaws dropped, they couldn't believe what they were hearing.

"So... You're saying that you guys have been friends since elementary school?" Yuri asked them. They both nodded.

"Wait, if you guys are best friends, then why did the two of you hide that fact?" Tiffany said confused.

"Well as you can see, our groups aren't on the best terms right now. So I only did this so that Sunny won't get harmed." Jessica answered. 

"Holy ." Yoona said amazed. "I can't believe you guys were able to keep it a secret for that long."

"I know right." Yuri said. 

"Does this mean we have to hang out with you four now?" Sooyoung said out loud. They all looked at each other. 

"Hell no! You guys will probably make us do some stupid ." Hyoyeon said.

"Honestly, I think I'd be alright..." Taeyeon said quietly. She was relieved that Jessica and Sunny were only best friends. 

"Fine then, do whatever you want." Yuri said to the four before turning to Sunny on her right side. "Sunny-yah, I can't believe your friends with Jessica"

"She's actually really caring you know." 

"If you say so."

"I guess we are done with discussing this. We're heading in. Oh and Jessica, don't you dare skip on our meeting today got it." Tiffany said while glaring at Jessica. 

She rolled her eyes and muttered a "Whatever".

As they were heading to the door Yoona said to Yuri, "See you later beautiful." 

"What did you say?" Yuri glared at Yoona.

"What?" 

"Don't call me that, you player." Yuri then flipped her hair and walked in back into the classroom.

"You like her?" Jessica asked her dongsaeng. 

"Nah, but she's fun to mess with." Yoona smirked evilly.

"If you say so." Hyoyeon said.

The four the decided to skip class since they couldn't stand being in there anymore. They headed to the rooftop which was their favorite place in the whole school. As they entered the entrance to the rooftop they just sat down on the ground facing each other. 

"So..." Taeyeon started. "What's up."

"Well this isn't awkward at all." Yoona said. They all chuckled. 

"You guys aren't mad at me?" Jessica asked her friends.

"Too be honest just a bit, but we can understand you. I mean everyone has secrets right." Hyoyeon said. 

"Well if you put it that way it seems as if we aren't that open with each other. But we are in a way I guess." Taeyeon answered. 

"Should we make a promise to each other then?" Yoona suggested. "We'll be more closer than before. No secrets between us."

"I'm cool with it." Jessica said, agreeing with what Yoona said. 

"Same here." 

"Me two." The other two answered. 

"You guys want to go down to the store? I'm hungry again." The groups' shikshin said.

"Aish, again Yoona?" Hyoyeon said annoyed with Yoona's stomach. "What is wrong with your stomach."

"Nothing's wrong with it. It's just hungry." Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and stood up along with the other three.

"Ok let's just go before you two start fighting again." Taeyeon said as she pushed Hyoyeon and Yoona to the door leaving Jessica following behind her. The four then stealthily got out of the school without any guards noticing them escaping. It was like they were in prison. Once the coast was clear from any guards, they walked normally and headed to the closes convenient store. When they stepped in, Yoona immediately ran over to the food isle while the three 'unnies' walked over. 

"Well, I'm going to go find some ice cream. You two want any?" Hyoyeon asked the two eldest. They shook their head no. "Alright then." Hyoyeon then turned around and headed to a different part of the store. 

"Yah, Sica." Taeyeon said softly, not wanting Yoona to eavesdrop on the conversation. "Do you know if Sunny likes girls or not?" 

"Holy , don't tell me you like her."

"Well, I'm not really sure if I like her yet, but I just want to for the future." 

"Hm.... Well she never really talked about liking girls or whatnot. I'll just ask her later." 

"Really? Thanks Sica." 

"No problem Taengoo. But I swear to god you better not hurt her. Got it?" Jessica threatened. Taeyeon nodded nervously. 

"I won't. Promise." Jessica nodded at the answer.

"UNNIE!" They heard Yoona yell. "LET'S GO NOW!"

"Goddammit Yoona we are right in front of you." Jessica said as she uncovered her ears. 

"Oops. Sorry unnie." 

"Sorry my ." 

Hyoyeon then suddenly came to the aisle holding her desired ice cream.  "I bet the whole ing store heard you. That was so ing loud." 

"I just wanted you guys to hear me. Anyways let's go and pay for this." Yoona then proceeded to skip to the register, with her arms filled with different kinds of junk food and drinks. When they were done with that, they headed back to the school again. They were supposed to go back inside the school stealthily but they didn't and ended up getting caught by one of the guards. 

"Hey!" The guard yelled at them. "Where did you come from?!" 

"We are students here no need to get angry." Taeyeon said as she was the leader of the group. The guard walked closer to them.

"How did you four get out?"

"One of the guards let us out." Jessica lied. 

"What? Aish, it's probably that new guard we have. Ok you guys are off the hook today. Now get back inside the school you brats." With that the guard walked back to his spot and continued doing what he was doing.

"Hey, we got hella lucky today." Hyoyeon said as the four entered the school doors.

"I know right. I thought we'd have to go to the principals office again." Yoona answered her.

The four continued walking and decided to go to their class. They only had twenty minutes left anyways. When they got to their class they opened the door loudly just to let everyone know they were back.

"Well glad for you four to join us again." Ms. Clark said. "Now please take a seat, you guys have free time." 

The class looked at the schools most feared gang as they walked back to their seats. Once they seated the class was still looking at them.

"What the hell are you all looking at." Jessica said while giving the class her famous glare. After she said that, the class immediately went back to what they were doing. "Tsk. Scaredy cats." With that the four just wasted class time by going on their phones.

-

When the final bell rang, the students rushed out through the door wanting to go home. 

"Ready to shop girls?" Tiffany asked her bestfriends The three nodded with glowing eyes filled with excitement. The four headed out the classroom door but not before bowing and saying goodbye to their teacher. They then proceeded to strut all the way to the schools' parking lot. 

"Is your limo here yet Sooyoung?" Yuri asked. You can tell these girls were rich just by looking at them.

Sooyoung looked at her phone before saying, "Nope. In a few minutes." She then paused, "Or now." They watched Sooyoung's limo pull up. The driver of the limo got out of the driver's seat and walked around to the other side of the limo to open the door for the girls. "Thank you." They said as they entered inside the vehicle. Just because they were rich doesn't mean they are snobby.

After a short thirty five minute drive, they arrived at the mall. The four best friends headed out of the limo and walked towards the entrance which was on the other side of the building. But before they were able to walk halfway, they saw Siwon, Ryeowook, Leeteuk, and Kyuhyun. This wasn't the first time the girls met these four guys. But when they did meet, problems always arise. 

"Well look what we have here guys." They heard Siwon say. "It's our girlfriends." 

"In your dreams." Tiffany said. 

"Woah now, don't get all mad. We just wanted to welcome you four." Ryeowook now said.

"Welcome us my ." Sunny said as she glared at them.

"Now then, let's make this easy ok?" Kyuhyun said as he looked at each of the girls.

"Make what easy?" Sooyoung said. The four guys looked at each other and smirked. 

"You girls will come with us." The four guys then turned to each other and discussed what they will do to the four popular girls. While they were distracted, Sunny took out her phone and quickly texted Jessica.

To: Lazy Sica

From: Sunbun 

Sica, are you anywhere near SM mall? We have a situation here behind the building. 

Within a few seconds, Jessica's reply came. 

To: Sunbun

From: Lazy Sica

What kind of situation? For now just try and distract them until we get there. Do anything you four can alright?

After Sunny read the text, she whispered to her friends about what was going to happen soon. "Yah guys. Sica and her gang will be here soon."

"What?" Yuri whispered harshly. "Why are they coming here?"

"Let's face it Yul, we can't really do anything. We are weak compared to them." 

"But why them?" 

"If you want to be taken away by them then be my guest." 

"Aish, fine. But why can't we run towards the exit?" 

"They'll hear us running. They're fast runners, did you forget that?" Tiffany said while hitting Yuri's head.

"Ouch." Yuri rubbed her head.

"So what do we do Sunny?" Sooyoung whispered. 

"Well Sica said to try and distract them." Sunny showed her friends the text message. 

"How do we distract them though?" Tiffany asked. 

Sunny shrugged. "Try anything." Just as they were about to come up with a plan, Leeteuk interrupted them.

"Are you four girls whispering about how handsome we are?" 

"Sure. And I'm a unicorn." Yuri rolled her eyes. "Self conceded much."

"Woah feisty. I love girls that are like that." Leeteuk his lips. "Now then, let's get to the point."

"What point?" Sooyoung asked.

"The point where we start taking you guys with us." Kyuhyun said as he and his friends started advancing towards the girls. Being at the back of the mall, there were no people around to save them. The four girls started backing up when they came a little too close. Sunny, who didn't want anything to happen to her and her friends, took off one of her shoe and threw it straight to Siwon's face. 

"!" Siwon yelled as he held his nose. "You'll pay for that you ." Siwon then ran towards Sunny and quickly grabbed her wrist. 

"YAH! Let me go!" Sunny yelled as she struggled against Siwon's grip. Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Yuri who wanted to help their friends was grabbed by Siwon's friends. 

"Sunny-ah! Don't let him take you!" Sooyoung yelled. 

"Shut up! She's too weak to escape." Ryeowook said as he continued to hold Sooyoung. 

But before Siwon was able to drag Sunny over to his car, a punch suddenly flew to his face. Siwon landed on the ground face first. "! Don't you touch her!" 

They all turned towards the voice along with Siwon still on the ground holding his cheek. There they found a fuming Jessica with her friends right behind her. 

Hellsica was released.


A/N: Hey guys I'm back with an update ^^ Ok first off I couldn't think of how to continue this from the chapter before the other chapter. Did I confuse you? :P 

So trouble arises in this chapter with Hellsica at the end. Poor boys, they are gonna get their asses kicked XD. See you all on the next chapter bye bye.

So to all my subscribers, silent readers and anyone else, thanks for reading ^^ Wolfey signing out *peace*