Where Are My Kids?

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"....Eunjung." 

EXP-008 or now known as Eunjung smiled happily, "Oh that's a perfect name! My name is Eunjung!" 

Hyoyeon smiled at the scene as it reminded her of her dorky Sooyoung. "I'll be out soon Soo, wait for me just a bit longer." she thought as she headed over to the computers.

"So... How do we do this?" She asked as she stared at the computer in confusion. There was a keyboard near her but she didn't recognize any of the symbols on it. Hell, it didn't even look like letters of an alphabet, just some random looking scribbles. 

"I can see that you're confused Hyoyeon-ssi. Mistress Gyuri as you might've know, had created this lab so anything in here is for her." Eunjung said as went over to Hyoyeon. "Plus, since I spend a lot of time in this room, I managed to figure out how to work some of these things in here." 

Hyoyeon raised an eyebrow. "How long exactly have you been here?" 

Eunjung shrugged. "I don't know. I can't really tell, it's like time doesn't exist for me." 

The other girl hummed in response not knowing what else to say. Eujung on the other hand had opened up the computer and started typing some random things on the computer screen. She soon pulled up the information on the creatures Gyuri had created. 

 

EXP-001

The first experiment. 

Located on the left hand side of the third wall in the fifth hallway. 

Known to be very aggressive; very quick on her feet; weapon is a knife.

No weakness found.

Note: Be careful around this one, it shows no mercy on it's victims.

 

Hyoyeon carefully read through the information, but she couldn't understand where this creature was located. "Goddamn Gyuri unnie seriously knows how to confuse people so much..." 

"The picture of her." The short haired girl pulled up a certain picture which made Hyoyeon shiver.

"That is so ing creepy." 

On the screen showed a girl around Yoona's age. She had long jet black hair ending around her waist. The girl was holding a bloody knife with a wicked smile on her face. Her eyes showed a glint of vengance as she stared directly into the camera as if she wanted to peer into your soul. The girl wore a light dress that was colored white. It would've been normal if not for the red blood stains on the dress.

"Here's the next one." 

 

EXP-002

No weakness found.

Located on the right hand side of the fifth wall in the eighth hallway.

Talks very quickly and loudly; carries a chainsaw; gets distracted very quickly.

Note: Very stubborn and won't give up until victim is found. 

 

"So far just looking at these two pictures makes me question what is actually going on in Gyuri unnie's mind. It's so disturbing." Hyoyeon studied the picture carefully. This time around a guy was shown on the screen. He had redish hair, his bangs slightly covering both his eyes. Everything else -his mouth, his nose, and his cheeks-, were covered by a black colored mask. His eyes were the only thing you were able to see. His hands were also covered with black gloves. The guy wore all black the exact opposite of EXP-001.

"When Mistress Gyuri is here, I hear her mumbling about something. She sounded angry so I'm guessing they are created when she get's in a bad mood. Maybe she releases her stress this way." 

"By creating these kind of things to kill people... Yea that totally sounds sane." Hint of sarcasm in Hyoyeon's voice. "How many of these things did she create?" 

"A couple more but there are some that were too agressive to be let out. She keeps the 'broken' ones in a room near here." 

"Alright..." 

EXP-005

Weakness: Cannot see.

Located in the middle of the seventh hallway behind the eight wall.

Responds to noises; very quick on feet; arms are bound behind back.

Note: Only way to not get sensed is to walk slowly and quietly.

 

EXP-006

Weakness: Cannot open doors or turn head in different directions.

Located at the last hallway, first wall on the right near the exit.

Quick on feet; carries an ax; follows you around.

Note: Very creepy and interesting creature. Be quick to run inside rooms.

Both Eunjung and Hyoyeon had their eyes on the screen as they each read the information on each creature. Each time Eunjung pulled up a new profile, the pictures on each one got even creepier. After finishing up, Eunjung booted down the computer before turning to Hyoyeon who was deep in thought. 

"Are there any questions you have, Hyoyeon-ssi?" 

"Actually I do have a question. If they all look like that, why do you look normal?" 

"I am not so sure about that myself. I wanted to ask Mistress Gyuri but she never gave me a clear answer. She always says, 'I wanted to create something different'. But I know she's hiding something." 

Hyoyeon sighed. "Well, let's just plan on how to escape this place." 

---------

"I FOUND YOU!!!!" 

The creature (now known as EXP-001) quickly bent down and lifted the sheets under the bed. She furrowed her eyebrows before slightly growling. There was no one under the bed. She let go of the sheets and stood back up, heading towards the door but not before muttering, "I know you two are somewhere here, I'll make sure I find you!" Once, EXP-001 exited the room both Sunny and Sooyoung let out a sigh of relief.

Luckily for the both of them, Sunny managed to find an air vent. The shorter girl had quickly dragged the taller girl near hear as she pointed towards the hole in the wall. Sooyoung then quickly crawled inside. Sunny however, was almost caught by EXP-001, when Sooyoung grabbed her leg and pulled her inside before the creature saw a glimpse of her.

"Oh my god, I seriously thought we were gonna die." Sooyoung whispered. They were still inside the vents. 

"Same here." Sunny agreed. "Now that we know that creature is now looking for us, the best option for us is to move through these vents." 

"Really? Isn't there any other way?" 

"Don't complain unless you want to be hacked into pieces by that creepy girl!"

"Ok, ok you win. Although I don't like the idea of being inside such a small space." 

"Just crawl foward, she might come back in here." 

With that being said, Sooyoung, as best as she could, crawled quickly ahead. The image of the girl still fresh in her mind. Sunny followed closely behind before stopping to take out her knife that she brought with her. 

"Good thinking." The taller girl said as she followed, now holding her knife in her hand. 

"We just need to get away from this area and then we can head out of this space." 

---------

Yuri and Tiffany finally let out the breath they had been holding once they heard the chainsaw noises slowly get fainter and fainter. They don't know how long they've been hiding but they were happy the creature with the chainsaw (EXP-002) left. 

"Ok, I am so done with this place." Yuri said her voice above a whisper. "Everything is so confusing and now we get some weird noises." 

"I think we're trapped. There's really no other way to get out of here but through the door." Tiffany replied back. 

"No way in hell am I going out that door." 

"Then how are we gonna escape this place?" 

Yuri looked around, she turned herself around and found a vent near the end of the bed. She pointed to it, "We'll just go through that." 

"Seriously?" 

"Seriously." 

"Alright, lead the way."

Yuri slowly crawled over to the vents, opening it up and disappearing inside. She managed to poke her head out and motioned for Tiffany to follow. The mushroom slightly sighed, but there was really no other way out unless they wanted to die. So, she followed the tan girl inside the vents.

"Have you heard anything from Sunny and Sooyoung?" Yuri asked as they crawled forward.

"Nope, I hope they're doing alright." 

The two stayed silent as they moved forward inch by inch when suddenly Yuri screamed. 

"AHHHHHHHHHH--" Her scream was cut off by a hand that appeared on her right. Sooyoung's hand to be exact. 

"Shhh someone might hear us." The tall girl glared.

"You scared the crap out of me." Yuri replied. She rested her head on the cold hard floor trying to ease her quickly beating heart. "Oh my god Sooyoung, I thought you were someone that was gonna kill me.." 

"Yah, you also scared me. It's dark inside here and your face was covered with your hood, I thought you were a ghost." 

"Ok, so you guys decided to travel here as well?" Tiffany questioned from behind Yuri. Although she couldn't see the other two girls she knew they were there.

"Yea, we were about to get killed you know." Sunny replied. 

"So now that we're reunited again, what do we do?" Sooyoung asked as they just lay on their bellies. The rest of the three girls kept silent not really knowing what to do. They just wanted to get their girlfriends and get out of the place but it proved to be difficult with all the things they had just found out.

"Let's just find a safer and comfortable area right now then we can discuss everything else later." 

The three girls nodded at Sunny's answer. 

---------

After seeing Hyoyeon sprint down the hallway, Jessica tried to follow after her but was tackled down by Jiyoung. 

"Sorry unnie." The youngest in the room said as Jessica groaned.

"So you four were trying to escape weren't you. Tsk, I shouldn't have let you four be in the same room then!" Gyuri yelled making the remaining three agents slightly flinch. She was scary. 

Taeyeon, Jessica, and Yoona were back inside the prison room with Nicole, Gyuri, Hara, and Jiyoung blocking the door way. 

"You guys probably know where Hyoyeon is, where is she?" Nicole asked, a bit calm. 

"We don't know." Taeyeon answered. "Shouldn't you guys have gone out and find her?" 

"If we did that, you'd all escape as well." Gyuri replied. "Besides, she wouldn't last long." 

"What?" Yoona questioned.

"Let's just say that this place is a maze with creatures that come from your nightmares." 

The three girls on the floor looked at each other with a WTF expression. 

"Anyways," Gyuri motioned her hands for her friends to take hold of their prisoners. "I won't be letting you guys leave again." She then turned to her friends. "You know where to take them." They nodded as they pulled the three girls up and out of the room. 

Once alone, Gyuri muttered to herself, "I'm not too worried about Hyoyeon escaping. I have this place guarded." She then turned to exit the room. 

--------- 

"Yes, thank you for letting us know." Mr. Kim said and hung up the phone. He had just recieved a call from the school letting him know that eight certain girls had not been at school. 

"What's wrong?" His wife asked as she entered the living room with a cup of coffee.

"Well, it turns out that Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Jessica, and Yoona haven't been to school for the past weeks. I think something might've happen to them. Did I forget to mention that Tiffany, Sunny, Sooyoung, and Yuri had also randomly dissapeared?" 

"What? Did you tell the others about this?" 

"Well I'm pretty sure the school had let them know." Mr. Kim sighed while he masaged his temple. "I just have a bad feeling that something happened." 

"Calm down honey. Let's call the others and head over to their house. We have to check there first." Mrs. Kim suggested as she layed her hand on his shoulder." 

After calling their friends, they all headed over to the shared house near the beach. The Jungs, being the first one to arrive, took out an extra key from under the mat and opened the door. 

"Girls?" He called out as he entered the house looking through the dining and living room. 

"Let's split up."  Mrs. Jung said as she headed up the stairs checking their rooms.

Nothing.

No signs of any struggles. 

"This is weird." He muttered. "You found anything up there honey?" 

"Well, I found these school files in Sunny and Taeyeon's room." She replied as she walked down the stairs. 

"School files? Is it theirs?" 

"No. The names on here are Park Gyuri, Jung Nicole, Kang Jiyoung, and Goo Hara. I think they stole it." 

Just as Mr. Jung was about to reply the other parents arrived in the house. 

"You find anything?" Mr. Hwang asked.

"See for yourself." Mrs. Jung replied as she handed him the school files she found. They all gathered aroud Mr. Hwang looking at the only clue they have.

"Why would they have this?"  Mrs. Lee asked. 

"If they have this, there probably trying to find out a certain information about these four." Mr. Kwon answered. "The question is, what is the information." 


A/N: Hello guys! I'm back with an update! OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG!!! >.< I UNDERSTAND IF YOU WANT TO THROW STUFF AT ME. Ok, I didn't intend for this to take a long time, I guess I was caught up with school and procrastinating was probably not a good idea -.-". Please forgive this author!

Anyways, this is a boring chapter I know guys, my mind didn't work as much as I wanted :( but they'll be saved in the next couple of chapters guys. I'm not gonna promise anything cause I might take a long time to update >.< I'll see you guys soon!

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this story thank you so much! I love you guys! Wolfey signing out *peace* 

PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SNSD's KWON YURI!!! :D KKAP YUL