Taecyeon and Chansung

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"So you guys won't be at home tomorrow night?" Sooyoung asked her eyes wandering to each of the four gang members. They all gave her an apologetic look especially Hyoyeon. The four agents have gotten a text message from Boa saying she needed them to go on with their next mission. 

"Sorry Soo, something just came up." Hyoyeon said the shikshin's hair. She felt really bad that they couldn't tell them the truth. But then again, everybody has secrets. 

"Can you at least tell us where you're going? You never tell us." Tiffany sadly said. Jessica looked over to Taeyeon wondering if she should say anything. The oldest girl nodded, they should just tell them where they'll be.

"Well, you guys know that bridge down at Incheon?" Jessica finally spoke. 

"I think so." 

"We're going there." 

"Why?" Yuri's simple question made the agents nervous. What should they say? 

"Maybe they have some business there or something." Sunny answered the question making Taeyeon  and the others sigh in relief. "I trust they wouldn't do anything stupid." They totally owe Sunny for saving their butts.

"Really? What about this choding?" Yuri pointed to Yoona. 

"Well, I don't know about her." Sunny teased. 

"Yah, why am I always the target!" 

"Cause it's fun." Taeyeon answered with a laugh.

---------

"Is the plan set unnie?" Hara asked after Gyuri put her phone down. 

"You know it. It'll take place tomorrow. Now we just need to find a way to separate them for a while so the plan will work." The leader answered her smirk not leaving her face. 

"How are we gonna do that?" 

"I don't know, I'm trying to think of something." The four girls stayed silent.

"Hmm.. Maybe we can call them and ask for help on something." Nicole suggested breaking the silence. 

"That could work unnie, but we need to have a back up plan just on case that doesn't work." The Maknae said. She was lying down in bed next to Gyuri with her eyes closed.

The leader's phone suddenly vibrated. She looked down and found a text.

To: Agent Gyuri 

From: Boa

I heard you're now in the same school as our top agents. Bring them along with you tomorrow during your lunch break, the eight of you will be working on a mission together.

"Looks like we have a way to separate them." Gyuri spoke up grinning. "Boa just texted."

---------

The next day two tall and buff guys sneaked through the gate of the school capturing the students attention. Who were they? Did they get new students again? 

"You see them?" The slightly taller of the two asked his companion. 

"Nope, they said they'll be here." 

"Tsk, they're always late anyways." The two continued walking making their way inside, walking aimlessly around the building.

"Yah!" A familiar female voice yelled out causing the two guys to turn around. They ignored the whispers and murmurs of the students around them as they finally found who they were looking for. 

"Took you long enough." Taecyeon said facing his cousin and her friends. "What were you doing? Admiring your beauty in the mirror?" Gyuri rolled her eyes. 

"You know I'm fabulous." She retorted, glaring at Taecyeon. She cleared before changing the subject. "So, whose the guy next to you?" 

"Oh this guy?" He raised an arm to pat his friend. "This is Chansung, my best friend. He'll be helping with the plan."

"You guys look cute together." Hara commented causing Taecyeon and Chansung to look at each other before Taecyeon removed his arm, quickly moving to the side wanting to have some distance between them. Both Nicole and Jiyoung laughed loudly at the scene. 

"Shut up!" Taecyeon yelled a small blush appearing on his face.

"Ooh, you got a crush on him?" Gyuri cousin. 

"Just shut up or we won't do this plan of yours." 

"Alright fine. So you guys know what to do?" 

"Yea we got it." 

"Good. We'll see you in class then." The four girls waved goodbye as they quickly headed off to their class leaving the two guys. The atmosphere between them was awkward.

"Let's head to the office shall we?" Chansung asked. Taecyeon nodded.

"Yea, let's go." 

The two headed off without noticing Taeyeon and Hyoyeon's gaze towards them. The two agents looked at each other. 

"They seem suspicious don't you think?" Hyoyeon asked. 

"Yea, it seems like they're new here as well." Taeyeon answered her eyes looking at the direction they went off. "We should tell Yoong and Sica." Hyoyeon nodded. 

"Come on let's go, they're siting for us." The two girls walked going back to their classroom. They managed to enter the room just as the bell rang.

"What took you guys so long?" Sunny asked once they reached the table. "Were you planning on skipping class?" Taeyeon quickly shook her head. 

"No we just saw two suspicious people in this school." Hyoyeon answered. Everyone (minus Taeyeon) looked at her weirdly. 

"Suspicious?" Jessica questioned. Hyoyeon nodded her head.

"Yea, suspicious." 

"How can someone be suspicious?" Sunny wondered aloud.

"Well they look suspicious." 

"That's not a really good reason Hyo." Sooyoung told her girlfriend who shrugged. 

"Let's just see what happens."

---------

To: Annoying Cousin Gyuri 

From: Handsome Taecyeon

Where and when will the plan take place?

Gyuri looked up from her phone and spotted Taecyeon looking at her. She sent him a look in which he rolled his eyes. 

To: Handsome Taecyeon

From: Annoying Cousin  Gyuri 

Just follow us after class ends. We just need to get you know who away from the other girls. 

To: Annyoing Cousin Gyuri 

From: Handsome Taecyeon

Alright. 

"Are you texting in my class?" The teacher slapped her hands onto Gyuri's desk making her look up from the screen. 

"Yea so?" She replied back, looking directly at her teacher's eyes. Gyuri smirked as she noticed an uncomfortable look on her teacher's face.

"Don't do it again." The leader rolled her eyes as soon as the teacher turned around. It's not like she gave a about what was going on in class. Good thing there was two minutes left.

Gyuri, Hara, Nicole, and Jiyoung quickly headed out of their class (along with Taecyeon and Chansung) as soon as the lunch bell rang. The four girls and two guys raced through the halls heading over to the agents math class to begin their plan. The four girls had managed to get the schedule of their crushes (which was pretty easy considering how they bribed the principal). 

"They shoud be out by now." Hara muttered as she and the three girls finally reached the classroom which was mostly empty. 

"There they are!" Jiyoung slightly yelled pointed in front of her spotting Jessica's bright blonde hair. 

"I'm actually glad that Jessica's hair is naturally blonde. We can spot them easily." Gyuri said as she and the others quickly moved, following them. "Alright you two, do you see those girls over there?" She asked pointing to a certain group of girls. The two men nodded. "Good, just quickly head in front of them while we do our part." And with that the two guys headed off.

"Hyoyeon unnie!" Nicole yelled capturing her as well as the seven other girls attention. They stopped walking and let the four girls catch up to them.

"What's wrong?" Hyoyeon asked with a confused look on her face. 

"Um, how do I say this. We need you, Taeyeon unnie, Sica unnie and Yoona unnie to come with us." She immediately answered. 

"We need to come with you guys?" Taeyeon asked,

"Yea it's important unnie." Jiyoung answered as she grabbed Taeyeon's hand and pulled her along with her. The kid leader looked back at her friends with a look that said 'what the hell is going on'. The three remaining agents looked at each other and shrugged before they felt Hara, Nicole, and Gyuri grab their wrists and pulled them along with them leaving the four popular girls behind. 

"What just happened?" Sooyoung asked as they watch their girlfriends being dragged away. 

"I have no idea." Sunny answered too confused. "I guess it's important." 

"That girl was totally eyeing Yoona." Yuri grumbled, a small frown settled on her face.

"Hm, I guess we'll get another explanation later." Tiffany sighed. She had a bad feeling about those girls.

"Let's just get our lunch." Sunny said. The four girls turned around started walking. They went a few steps before Sunny and Sooyoing bumped into Taecyeon and Chansung. 

"Oh, we're so sorry! We didn't see you." Both Taecyeon and Chansung apologized, bowing multiple times.

"You don't need to bow so many times, it's alright." Sunny said making the two stop their actions.

"Yea it's no problem." Sooyoung added with a small smile. 

"Really?" Taecyeon asked. Both Sunny and Sooyoung nodded. Chansung then asked,

"Then is it alright if we buy you lunch to make it up to you girls?" The tall giant and the midget turned to look at each other, then towards the mushroom and black pearl who had been watching the whole scene. Tiffany and Yuri shrugged their shoulders.

"I guess it's alright." The two girls returned their attention to the guys. "I'm Sunny by the way and this giant next to me is Sooyoung." She then pointed towards her friends. "The slightly tan girl over there is Yuri and the girl next to her is Tiffany." 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Taecyeon and this is my best pal, Chansung." They both bowed once more. 

"Yah, what did I say about bowing." Sunny jokingly threatened. 

"Is that anyway to talk to your oppa?" Taecyeon asked making the four girls look at him surprised. 

"Oppa?!" They yelled simultaneously. 

"Yup oppa, I was born in 1988." 

"I would've never expected that..." Tiffany said, still slightly open.  

"I know right." Sooyoung agreed. Taecyeon chuckled. 

"Let's head to lunch shall we?" 


A/N: Hello guys! I'm back with another update :) Hehehe lots and lots of drama hope you guys don't mind. So Taecyeon and Chansung will cause trouble but I plan to have Jeti, Sunyeon, Yoonyul, and Hyoyoung reveal their secrets next chapter, what do you think? 

To all my subscribers, silent readers and anyone else supporting this story, thanks so much and see you in the next chapter ^^ 

Wolfey signing out *peace*