Roommates

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"What are you guys doing here?" Was the first thing that came out of Yuri's mouth.

"We should be asking you guys that." Yoona said.

They all stayed silent not knowing what to do about this situation. That is until Jessica spoke up. 

"You know what?" Everyone looked at her. "I think my dad planned this to happen." 

"Your dad?" Taeyeon asked. 

"Yup, I remember he told me when I was younger that when I reach a certain age, I'll be staying with his friends daughters." 

"That makes sense." 

"Now I know what my mom meant when she said we'll have some special guest." Sunny said. 

"Um, how many rooms are in this house?" Hyoyeon asked. Sunny and Tiffany looked at each other nervously. 

"Well you see, there are only four rooms." Tiffany explained.

"Sunny-yah, I'm rooming with you." Jessica said. Sunny smiled. 

"Yea! It'll be just like the old times." They both high fived each other. 

"Hyoyeon, you want to be my roommate?" Sooyoung asked. Hyoyeon gave her a thumbs up. At this point, the only ones left were Taeyeon, Yoona, Yuri, and Tiffany. Jessica and Sunny gave each other a knowing look and a smirk. Both were thinking the same thing. 

"Alright guys, Taeyeon you'll be with Tiffany and Yuri you'll be with Yoona." Sunny said. 

"Why do I have to be with her?" Yuri whined. "She's going to do something stupid." 

"Too bad, my decision is final. Have fun." Sunny stuck out her tounge before grabbing Jessica's hand and leading her to their room. 

"I wanted to be with Jessi...."

"I wish Sica and I could trade places..." 

Tiffany and Taeyeon thought as they both sighed. Taeyeon then followed Tiffany up to their room. 

"Alright Hyo, let's go! Hey that rhymes." Sooyoung said. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, but she couldn't help but have a small smile on her face when Sooyoung said that. Maybe she did have a soft spot for the taller girl. They left Yoona and Yuri alone as they headed up the stairs. 

"Yo Yuri, try not to kill Yoona." Hyoyeon yelled out hoping they heard her. 

Yuri and Yoona continued standing near the entrance to the door just staring at each other. Both of them didn't want to speak, but someone had to.

"Grab your things, close the front door and follow me." Was all Yuri said. Yoona nodded and followed the 'orders' given to her. They went up to the second floor and headed into their room that was on the left after you reached the top of the stairs.

"Uh..." Yoona started realizing their was only one bed in the room. 

"You can sleep on the floor." Yuri said lying down on the bed.

"What?! Hell no, I'm not sleeping on the floor, my back will hurt." 

"Too bad." 

"Oh come on, I won't do anything to you." Yuri glared at her. "Please?" 

"No." Yuri then grabbed a pillow next to her and threw it to Yoona. "Have fun sleeping on the floor." 

"Can I at least have a blanket?" 

---------

Both Sunny and Jessica were on the bed watching random shows on the TV. It'd been a while since they got to hang out like this again so they were very happy they were roommates. 

"Yo Sunkyu." Sunny glared at her childhood friend.

"You know I hate my name." 

Jessica grinned. "I know, it's fun saying it." 

Sunny rolled her eyes. "What were you going to say?" 

"Huh? Oh, what did I want to say to you?" 

"How am I supposed to know?" Sunny knocked Jessica's head with her fist. Jessica rubbed the spot where Sunny hit her with a small pout on here face.

"Hey that hurts." 

"I didn't hit you that hard." 

"It still hurts. But anyways I remember now. What do you think Tiffany and Taeyeon are feeling right now?"

"How would I know?" 

"Just wondering." Sunny squinted her eyes towards Jessica. "What?"

"You still haven't answered my question from when we were at the mall." 

Jessica looked confused. "What question?"

"The one where I asked you if Taeyeon likes me or not." Jessica made an oh shape with . "Come on tell me." 

"Sorry Tae I gotta tell her." Jessica thought before opening to speak. 

"Yea she told us she likes you." Sunny blushed a little. 

"Really?" 

Jessica nodded. "And why are you blushing? Wait don't tell me you like her!" 

Sunny quickly put her hand over Jessica's mouth. "Yah keep your voice down! They are right across from us." Jessica grabbed Sunny's hand pulling it away from . 

"Ok but you like her?" 

"Yes. Now how about you Huh?" 

"What about me?" 

"Do you like Tiffany?"

"Kind of? I'm not sure." Jessica laid down on the bed with her hands behind her head. "I think I do though. But I don't know if she likes me." Sunny smirked which Jessica saw. "Oh no, what are you planning?" 

"Let's make them jealous." 

---------

"You can take the bed Tiffany, I'll just sleep on the couch downstairs." Taeyeon said. 

"It's alright, we can just put a pillow in between us." 

"Alright if you're fine with it."

'Wait don't tell me you like her!'

"Was that Jessica?" Tiffany asked. 

"Yup, I wonder who she's talking about though." Taeyeon wondered. 

"Well Sunny is in the same room as her.." 

"Sunny likes someone?!" Taeyeon yelled. 

"Well we don't know what's going on in their room." Tiffany said trying to comfort the older girl. 

"I guess so...I'll go change." Taeyeon then left the room with her pajamas in hand and headed towards the bathroom. 

All alone in the room Tiffany let her mind wander. "What would it be like to share a room with Jessi?"

---------

Hyoyeon blinked, she let her eyes look around the spacious room. "So this is our room."

"Yup! Just look where you step, I kind of scattered around my snacks all over the floor." Sooyoung said jumping on top of the bed and landing with a soft thud. 

"Why?" Was all Hyoyeon could ask. She really couldn't understand this girl. 

"Cause I can." 

"That explains everything." Sarcasm evident in Hyoyeon's voice. Sooyoung pouted. "Don't do that." 

"Do what?" 

"That." 

"This?" Sooyoung pouted more causing Hyoyeon to feel butterflies flying around in her stomach. 

"Yes." Hyoyeon moved over to the bed wanting to sit down but Sooyoung stopped her. 

"Hold on, change your clothes first. I hate it when the bed is dirty." 

"Uh huh, alright then. I'll be back..." Hyoyeon said as she headed out of the room.

---------

"Fine, get on the bed. I feel kind of bad." Yuri said scooting over to the left making room for Yoona. The said girl immediately went over and layed down. 

"Thanks Yuri." She said with a huge smile on her face.

"Yea, yea. Go to sleep." Yoona then closed the lights and they fell asleep.


A/N: Hello guys! I'm back again. So I ended this with Yoonyul cause I wanted to XD. A lot of you thought that Jeti and Sunyeon would be rooming together, hehhe sorry that didn't happen. They will in the future though so look forward to it :). Hehehe so yea, a really quick update on my part hope you enjoy. 

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else reading this story, thanks you so much for reading. :) Wolfey signing out *peace*