Rooftop

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"Hey Hyo, what time is it?" Taeyeon asked.

"9:07. Why?" 

"Well it's been 30 minutes since Yoona left. She's usually back in less than 20 minutes." 

"Maybe she's struggling getting all her food into the school." Hyoyeon said as she snickered.

"Hm, probably."

Yoona POV

"Man, carrying all these food ."  I thought as I continued walking towards the school while carrying my bags of my favorite foods. Before I was able to cross the street to get into the school, 2 guys walked towards me. The 2 guys wore baggy pants and shirt. One of them had blue hair and the other one had plain black hair.

"Hey beautiful, where are you going?" Asked the guy with blue hair.

"So they want to play." I thought as they were checking me out. "This is going to be good." 

"Why do you want to know where I'm going?" I asked them.

"We want to have some fun if you know what I mean." The guy with the plain hair said while wiggling his eyebrow.

"This guy is hella ugly, what the is up with his eyebrows." I thought as I looked at them. I rolled my eyes and took out my phone. I was going to text Taeyeon to tell her that something fun is going to happen but the guy with the blue hair tried to grab my phone. Luckily I was quicker than he was and managed to move my arm before he could take it.

"Alright, baby we don't want any trouble, alright. Just come with us and you'll have plenty of fun." Said the same guy who tried to take my phone. I sighed, "Guess I have to do this myself, sorry Tae unnie, Hyo unnie, and Sica unnie, I want to invite you guys but these fools are getting on my nerves."  

I put down my bags and started to crack my knuckles. "You don't want any trouble?" I asked them. They both nodded. "Well I do." I suddenly ran up to the blue haired guy and punched him right on his face. His friend tried to grab me but I was quicker than he was, I moved to the side and stuck out my leg which tripped him. The guy with the blue hair had recovered and tried to fight back. 

"Poor fellows. They are gonna get their kicked."  Just as the blue haired guy tried to punch me, I immediately grabbed his hand and twisted his arm. He screamed in pain. I then punched him in his stomach and kicked him so that he fall. His friend was now standing and he threw punches at me. I dodged all of them, this guy was clearly weak at fighting. I saw an opening and did an uppercut to his chin. His head snapped up and he was dazed but I wasn't even done yet. Before he can recover, I continued to punch his face until blood was seen. I punched him once more and he immediately became unconscious. The guy with the blue hair looked at me terrified, I took a step towards him and he got up and ran, well more like limped, away.

"Well, that was fun." I then grabbed my bags that I put on the floor and continued my way to school.

End of Yoona POV

With the Badasses Author POV

"Man it's hella boring......" Taeyeon whined. "Where the hell is Yoona?"

Hyoyeon shrugged, the suddenly Taeyeon received a text.

"Yah! It's from Yoona." Taeyeon said as she showed Hyoyeon the text.

To: Kid Leader Taeng unnie

From: Shikshin Maknae Yoona

Taeng unnie, sorry I didn't come back, I'll tell you about it when you guys get to the usual place. See ya guys then.

To: Shikshin Maknae Yoona

From: Kid Leader Taeng unnie

Alright then, we'll see you there. We just need to wake up a certain sleepy head. -.-".

"Alright Hyo, let's wake up this log." Taeyeon and Hyoyeon then started to poke Jessica's body. Surprisingly, Jessica woke up. 

"What the hell, why did you wake up quickly?" Taeyeon asked as Jessica is usually always hard to wake up.

"I don't know I guess I couldn't sleep that deep today." Jessica answered.

Hyoyeon stared at Jessica before saying, "Ok..... Well Yoona wants us at the usual spot. Let's get out of this hell hole."

"Hell yes." Jessica said as she stood up from her desk. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon also stood up and it created a loud noise which made the class turn silent to see what was going on.

The trio walked towards the front of the room and to the doorway. 

"Um excuse me where are you 3 going?" Ms. Park asked annoyed.

"Out." Jessica said simply.

"Well I'm sorry to say but you 3 can't leave, I've already had your friend leave. I can't allow another student to leave this classroom.

"And if we leave, what are you gonna do."

"Detention along with your friends."

"Is this your first year teaching here or something? Everybody here knows that that is not really punishment for us." Taeyeon said as she eyed the teacher.

It was actually the teachers' first year at the school and so far in her whole teaching career, this is the first time a student -or well students- have ever been disrespectful to her. She was speechless.

"Well if you got nothing to say I'm out of here, see you later es." Jessica said coolly as she exited the class not giving any s.

" Bye you little ." Hyoyeon said as she stuck out her tounge and headed out the door along with Taeyeon who was showing her middle finger to every student in the class including the teacher. Leave it to Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Taeyeon to make a huge scene leaving the class.

The class had their jaws dropped. Although they all knew that Jessica, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Taeyeon were like the baddest gang in their school, they had never seen it in action. No wonder they were surprised, well except for the 4 popular students.

"OMG! They are so annoying thinking they are all badass." Tiffany muttered as she rolled her eyes before looking at the clock. "We got 27 minutes left."

"Wow, still a lot of time don't you think?" Sooyoung said as she munched on a sandwich.

"Yea....." Yuri said as she eyed Sooyoung's sandwhich. "We've been friends since our childhood and it never fails to amaze me how much you can eat." 

"I don't know I'm just hungry, and when I'm hungry I eat."

"So guys, what do we do?" Sunny asked.

"What do you mean?" Tiffany asked.

"I mean what do we do after school? You guys want to shop, go to a movie, or what?"

"Can we go to a buffet?"

The 3 girls looked at Sooyoung. "Hell no, you already ate so much food." Sunny said.

"You girls feel like shopping? I heard that they have new brand name clothes." Tiffany said excitedly.

"I'm alright with it how bout you 2." Sooyoung and Yuri nodded.

"Ok then it's settled, we are gonna go on a shopping spree later."

With Jessica,Hyoyeon, and Taeyeon

The 3 friends walked down the hallway going to their "usual place" which was the school's rooftop. The 4 discovered the place accidentally as they were trying to hide from their teachers that were trying to catch them because they had actually pranked them during their freshman year (they are still in high school, I'm not sure if I made that clear or not). 

As they continued walking Hyoyeon said, "Do you think the teacher is shocked at what we did?"

"Hahaha!! Hell yea, did you see her face? She was like :O" Taeyeon said as she tried to copy the teachers face. Jessica and Hyoyeon chuckled. 

They continued until they reached the staircase at the end of the hallway. The threes then ascended the stairs that led them to where their Maknae was.

"Unnies! Wassup?" Yoona said as she saw her 3 unnies open the door to the schools' rooftop.

"So why did you want us to meet here?" Jessica said as she walked over to where Yoona was and sat down.

"Oh yea that, well I guess you can say I had a little fun today."

"You got into a fight didn't you." Taeyeon said as she was now sitting beside Jessica.

"Yup. I totally did! But those guys were hella weak though. It was like I was fighting those blow up dolls or some ."

"Why'd you fight them though? Were they gonna do something to you?"

"Yea, holy they wanted to me." Yoona exclaimed.

"You could've invited us, I needed something to vent out my anger." Hyoyeon said as she thought about their annoying teacher. "Our teacher is getting on my nerves."

"Sorry Hyo unnie, but those 2 dudes almost got my phone so I didn't have time to text you guys." Yoona said.

"Oh well next time. Anyways what foods did you buy." Taeyeon asked Yoona which successfully diverted the topic away from fighting.

"Well, I bought 20 bags of chips, you know the family sized ones. I also got 2 dozen donuts, and one apple pie."

"As expected." Jessica said. "Can you give me a bag of chips?"

" *sigh* Ok Sica unnie." Yoona said as reluctantly gave Jessica the bag.

"Goddamn! You can buy more ing chips." Jessica growled.

"But still." Yoona said as she pouted.

Jessica stood up while holding on to the bag of chips and walked towards the edge of the rooftop. Jessica sighed and looked at the view of the whole school campus while eating the bag of chips.

"You ok?" Taeyeon asked as she appeared next to Jessica.

"Yea, I just feel like something is going to happen soon."

"Aigoo, don't think about it, just have fun. Just look at Yoona and Hyoyeon fighting over the food over there."

Jessica chuckled. "Yea, yea whatever you say ajumma."

"YAH!!!"

Jessica laughed as she ran away from Taeyeon. Although Taeyeon is short, she can run really fast, not to mention that her punches hurt like hell.

"Hopefully nothing can destroy this."   Jessica thought as she continued to run away from Taeyeon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! This is the second chapter of my story, I hope you all like the story so far.

I'll see you guys next chapter, Wolfey signing out *peace*